If I play once every two weeks (long session), do you think I can progress to bigger toys?

Max Mynx

I like to have long sessions twice a month, do you think I can progress to bigger toys this way?

Everyone is different but maybe at least once a week would show gains. 2 times a month maybe not but as long as you enjoy what you do its all irrelevant 

I will give you advice I recommend you to buy a pumped dildo and stretch a little every day in the shower and you will not notice how you will mount your biggest dildo

I only get to work out at top once a month. But then I spend around 3 hours

I’ve gotten to 9cm/3.5’’ width now, which is ok. But think I would have had more progress with more play days

• 2 weeks later...

I find that sometimes after a longer period of not playing (say you're on a two week vacation, plus planning for travels and resting when you come back; so in total maybe 3 or 4 weeks of a break), there seems to be more of a progress. I worked on a particular toy for quite some time a while back, but I just couldn't make any real progress. Then after a longer break (and maybe 1 warm up session with toys that are just below my limit) I started a session and felt really good. I tried the big toy again and suddenly I just opened up and swallowed the toy. Ever since then I can take the toy on a regular basis.

not sure why, maybe the muscles tense up after a long period of playing often but then relax again when on a break?

8 hours ago, buttslave00 said:

I find that sometimes after a longer period of not playing (say you're on a two week vacation, plus planning for travels and resting when you come back; so in total maybe 3 or 4 weeks of a break), there seems to be more of a progress. I worked on a particular toy for quite some time a while back, but I just couldn't make any real progress. Then after a longer break (and maybe 1 warm up session with toys that are just below my limit) I started a session and felt really good. I tried the big toy again and suddenly I just opened up and swallowed the toy. Ever since then I can take the toy on a regular basis.

not sure why, maybe the muscles tense up after a long period of playing often but then relax again when on a break?

Everyone is different (as I often say here) but there is such a thing as “muscle memory”. If you stretch and play enough, even with a long break, your cunt muscles WILL recall.

• 4 weeks later...

I find that I can take bigger toys with longer breaks in between these days. The 3-4 times a week grind can be good for a while, but personally, my skin can't take that much stretching. The muscles are fine though. I'm thinking of investing in some cream or oil for skin elasticity - recommendations are welcome :)

On 9/30/2022 at 10:27 PM, ColonVoodoo said:

I find that I can take bigger toys with longer breaks in between these days. The 3-4 times a week grind can be good for a while, but personally, my skin can't take that much stretching. The muscles are fine though. I'm thinking of investing in some cream or oil for skin elasticity - recommendations are welcome :)

3-4 times per week is that sustainable? How many enemas before it gets unhealthy?

• 1 month later...

I don't play nearly as often as I'd like. Perfect fantasy world would be living to make my hole bigger through daily extreme exercise. But for the real world I contend that every two weeks is often enough to make gains and achieve bigger results. You have to make the best of the sessions you do have for sure. If you can have the occasional marathon or crazy all-weekend romp to really push yourself and then  back to twice a month, you can work up to more and bigger things. Stay horny and stay motivated.

I also think that every other day ass workouts is not an unreasonable or impossible goal.  I'm pretty far from that, sadly.

I think the best is two days or evenings in a row.

Then a break until the next week.

As for how big... take your time. It's about the journey.

I know that webcam models like Siswet realized they had to go fast so they could make money quickly.

But there is no speed competition, unless you want to end up injured.

Edited by AzFrNick

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.