Need tips for fisting with my girlfriend.

Nyrose

Hi! I want to ask you experienced fisters about fisting with others, in my case my girlfriend.
Throughout my life, I have had a fetish for extreme anal sex on myself and on girls, and kept this secret due to taboos. I have always stretched a lot and had many good times alone with this. But now as an adult I have finally been able to tell this about myself to a new girlfriend who has been very supportive and horny from what I do. Some of what we / I struggle with is that I can not completely relax when she fists me. It feels like I'm never completely clean, and get "must go to the toilet feeling", even though I know I'm completely clean. I am an experienced stretch, and can nicely take both of her hands, but this is at times incredibly destructive to the good feeling. I have tried poppers, but do not think it helped anything special. Alcohol can help, but then the good feeling becomes less . Have you struggled with the same thing as me? And do you have any tips on what can help?

I often worry about this but the main thing is communication. Just talk about what might happen should your partner get poop on her hand or you pass wind etc. More often than not it can be laughed off. Everyone shits and no ones smells of roses. Just have some wipes to hand and fresh set of gloves. Mainly - just make it fun, after all that's what sex is all about - closeness and fun. Do you flatulence in front of each other? It could be a good starting point if not. My partner farts on me all the time for fun haha. But it's amazing how close it can make you feel. 

Thanks for reply, Darthvin . I really feel we have good communication, me and my girlfriend, and we are very relaxed with everything that goes with it. There is no problem if an accident happens. But it is the feeling itself (having to go to the toilet, and chills) that makes me not enjoy stretching as much with my partner. Has this problem disappeared for you after some practice? It is possible that it will pass over time, because I have kept this hidden from all friends and relationships for 30 years which probably leads to something in me feeling I am doing something wrong, or that I am abnormal. Fortunately, I know I'm normal, and this forum has helped me to convince myself that I do not need to be embarrassed about this. I hope more and more straight men dare to admit that they like this, after all it has nothing to do with sexual orientation

Hey Nyrose, what you're describing was something I had to overcome myself and accept about myself. As much as we say that it is normal, quite frankly it's something we've hidden from others for such a long time that it's hard to unwire it once you do find someone who accepts this activity. It definitely took awhile to break down the walls for me but what helped me out was speaking with my wife and having her ask for it so it didn't feel like it was all coming from me. In my case, the feelings was rooted to this abnormal feeling you're talking about, and I was having a hard time relaxing because I was afraid that this wasn't something she truly accepted about me. 

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply kcolyrf. Much of what you write is exactly as I have had it myself. I bet it will be better to get better with communication with my girlfriend and time. We have many years ahead of us. It is good to read that more people feel the same way as me about this. I think and hope she likes this side of me, so it helps me a little. At least she is open to starting more extreme on her as well, which I look forward to as long as she enjoys it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Me and my wife use to practise fistng and yes, I spend a lot of time cleaning and stretching: preparing for the fisting.

I don't use to drink too much water along the day because poop gets more solid and less "liquid". It's easier to clean in the bide and extract with my hand and throw it into the toilet like if I was playing basketball. 

Sometimes, when I think I'm completely clean I use to walk a bit with the biggest plug I have (8.5cm diameter) and ask her to suck my penis , receveiving a lot of pleasure, as a previous stage of the main action (you know, the fisting act) and sometimes, due to the gravity force, more poop needs to come out. I extract my big plug and leave the poop goes out. Clean again my rectal walls and again, I go to where my wife is and again she sucks my penis and this time, with a glove, insert his fist inside me meanwhile sucks my penos...Ohhhh....MORE PLEASURE. This second time , after having walked a bit and standing in front of her meanwhile she sucks my penis, no more poop wants to come out.

I have o say that before all these two actions previous to the fisting act, I've been cleaning my anus and stretching it for 35minutes or so. 

Last night we have what I call "hypersex" and she fisted me in 4 different positions. UFFFfffffffffff...AMAZING! I can't wait to repeat! My sphincter and inner rectal walls need a rest (bruised tissues) but I expect that tomorrow I will can again to enjoy this amazing pleasure.

Best regards.

Thank you very much.

Tomorrow I will have another "hyper-sex" session with my wife.

We usually wear sexy clothes when she fists me: wear pointed high heels BOTH OF US and fully fashioned stockings is a must, garter belts and thongs, of course.

Or for instance a modifed wetlook leggings, superfitted...Modifed with a big hole in the anal and penis area, for easier access...You know.

Best regards.

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2022 at 4:49 AM, jorgon said:

Thank you very much.

Tomorrow I will have another "hyper-sex" session with my wife.

We usually wear sexy clothes when she fists me: wear pointed high heels BOTH OF US and fully fashioned stockings is a must, garter belts and thongs, of course.

Or for instance a modifed wetlook leggings, superfitted...Modifed with a big hole in the anal and penis area, for easier access...You know.

Best regards.

Fantastic! Well done on making it part of your "normal" life. 

Thank you!

Nyrose, do you practice full anal fisting for a girl?
If you both be in the same state of complete submission to your partner, then you can better relax and trust each other more. How does it feel about anal train for her anus?

Edited by Kifir

• 1 month later...

A bit late reply.
After I wrote this post, we have experimented a lot with anal sex. And I have to say that the problems I had have gotten a lot better and now it feels better and better. My girl fists me more often and is becoming more and more self-confident and sure of where my boundaries lie. We have talked about taking the next step at the sex club, where she is my domina and double fists me in front of other people. She likes it when I stretch her anus, so we work slowly and safely to open up her ring :D We have our whole lives ahead of us, so we feel no rush.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.