Is depth training important? Can I just focus on girth?

Looseholelover

I'll give a more detailed story below but basically I want to start going wider but struggle to go very deep. Is it okay to keep going wider without going very deep or should I take the time to also train for depth? 

Background - I've been playing with my ass for years but usually pretty casually, certainly compared to many people on here. I'm finally in a place where I can play as I like (supportive relationship, she doesn't play with me but doesn't care that I do, our own place, that kinda stuff) and would like to start pushing my limits a bit. I've taken a fist before and can take a 2.6" diameter buttplug, the biggest toy I currently own. I plan to start going bigger with dildos, starting a little under that plug and going up from there. I love that stretching feeling and I especially love to go hard once I'm stretched out. I have developed a small rosebutt that I'd like to "grow". Prolapses definitely turn me on, but I'm not necessarily trying to prolapse myself. 

My problem is depth. I can only go about 6" before hitting a wall. When going slowly I can get to 8" but as soon as I start pounding I'm limited to more like 6 or 7 before I start getting some pain and have previously had some bleeding if I push past that pain. 

Before I start getting wider toys do I need to do some depth training? I guess I'm only in the rectum and would need to stretch/straighten the sigmoid colon to go deeper? I used to have a 1"x16" dildo that I would use to go past the rectum. I could take that all the way but I didn't like that as much as stretching wider and it was always a hassle to be perfectly clean that far up. Will depth come just by playing more? What am I missing by not going deeper? If you've been in a similar situation what did you do?
Edited by Looseholelover
Typo

I was in the exact same boat as you about 6 years ago, I wanted to keep stretching wider, wider, wider and I didn't care much for depth. Hell, I trained up to a 5" wide plug before I really ever even touched depth training. At the end of the day, it's up to you whether or not you want to stretch deep. 

In 2016 or so, I started training depth with long, thin toys and gradually worked my way up to the absolute prolapsing slophole I have today. 

I will say I find anal MUCH more satisfying and orgasmic now that I can take toys deep and wide, but like you said, it is a hassle to clean out very deep. On top of that, the depth training does take a lot of time, lube,  and patience. 

If you want a good sized prolapse one day, depth is necessary to train, if you only care for the stretch feeling from girth, then keep doing what you're doing. 

yes(trainer here) to me depth training is a means to an end. I'm not turned on by the actual act of snaking something long and thin into my trainees, but it's necessary to get your entire rectum and colon to be equally stretched out. The only way to start girth training deeper inside is to first begin the arduous task of depth training.

My dream is to one day train a woman to have a prolapse that looks like a combination between clairet's and Bottom_FF's. Depth training is essential to achieve those ends.

"Is depth training important? Can I just focus on girth?"

Good question.

This isn't a contest. This isn't a race to win (even long-term). This is, at least for me, all about self-pleasure.

Currently I have, for the most part, moved away from the extreme stuffing and stretching. Instead I've moved to full time plugged. Mostly it's a plug 5.5 inches long, 2.5 inches wide at the bulbous part, and my ass hole stays stretched a mere 1.5 inches wide. This is about 23 hours a day. Day in and day out. This has been delicious.

So, in conclusion, do what ever feels great to you. I have never been able to get much deeper than 7 inches. Don't worry about it.

1 hour ago, jasonstorm149 said:

"Is depth training important? Can I just focus on girth?"

Good question.

This isn't a contest. This isn't a race to win (even long-term). This is, at least for me, all about self-pleasure.

Currently I have, for the most part, moved away from the extreme stuffing and stretching. Instead I've moved to full time plugged. Mostly it's a plug 5.5 inches long, 2.5 inches wide at the bulbous part, and my ass hole stays stretched a mere 1.5 inches wide. This is about 23 hours a day. Day in and day out. This has been delicious.

So, in conclusion, do what ever feels great to you. I have never been able to get much deeper than 7 inches. Don't worry about it.

Good reply. And would you happen to have any pix or vids of your destroyed hole?

The most important part has been said: do what makes you feel good.

I do have a little to add regarding anatomy, prolapses, and depth.  

First, at 6-8" in you're probably not hitting your sigmoid. Before the sigmoid is the transverse rectal folds, they kind make the rectum squiggly and it curves. A few inches after that is the sigmoid (for me it's about 10" in). Getting past the folds is different from going into the sigmoid, once you learn to navigate them an object will just "snake in."  The sigmoid is more of a popping feeling, whereas the folds feel more like regular rectal play once you stretch that area/learn to navigate it. From experience, it does become easier with time.

Second, you don't need depth to get something of a prolapse going on. For the longest time I struggled with the knowledge/experience to get past the folds and the sigmoid. I developed a prolapse that stuck out about 1.5" after play in the 7" deep range and very much had that rose-like appearance. Depth play will definitely improve it and probably change the shape to that more tubular design, as the higher sections of the colon are able to descend more. Mine has certainly become longer and more tubular since I started making progress on depth.

Third, depth can be absolutely amazing, although not for everyone. But it can be uncomfortable getting to the point where your body is accustomed to it. I've been obsessed with depth, and that provided the motivation to get there. And being able to touch my abdomen and feel my partner's hand beneath my belly button is the biggest turn on. Unfortunately for people unsure about depth or not particularly turned on by it, it's hard to ever know if it's for you because of the commitment involved, and how long it can take to reach the point where you find out if it's pleasurable for you. This isn't a clear answer, because it's a complicated topic.

But do you need to go deeper if you want to go wider? No, your play area is as deep and wide as you want it to be. That will affect what your play is like and what happens with your prolapse, so like a lot of things, it's a complex consideration of what you want out of a situation.

On 1/28/2022 at 6:14 AM, Radeon said:

can someone please suggest me something which i can use for depth play, i can't buy toys bcoz of privacy.

When it comes to depth silicone toys are almost the only option, finding something thin, flexible, and strong enough not to break is next to impossible.

If shipping is the problem you can always have something delivered to the local post office and go pick it up, though if the problem is hiding the toys, you'll need to find a good safe hiding place.

Edited by GratefulBread

1 hour ago, GratefulBread said:

When it comes to depth silicone toys are almost the only option, finding something thin, flexible, and strong enough not to break is next to impossible.

If shipping is the problem you can always have something delivered to the local post office and go pick it up, though if the problem is hiding the toys, you'll need to find a good safe hiding place.

i can buy toys but in the form of tube or rod but they always come in a penis shape, or i will try to make it with liquid silicone, but don't know what grade or type of silicone i have to buy.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.