Anal Machine

NZanalslut

Hi guys,

This is for those of you with fucking machines. 

How long a session do you or can you do? Like continuously on? 

Thought this may be a good way to help me prolapse. Like surely continuous fucking would help wear your hole out? 

I generally use either an open hand fist attachment or a 2inch wide dildo 

Longest continous pounding i have take is probably about 30 minutes but no real progress on a prolapse but puffy anal lips if I push with is generally all I get after a session

All depends on the machine really. Nothing (and I mean nothing) compares to the Kong fuck machine. If you can last half an hour on that with a large toy then you're a marvel superhero haha. I started with a Hismith machine but found it limiting after 2 inch diameter toys which I could go flat out with for ages. So I bit the bullet and bought a machine that can demolish buildings and fuck me...its a whole new ball game. Putting larger toys on a machine that knows no bounds is a ridiculous experience - I can't actually use it regular because it seriously fucks me up! A certain hole wrecker!

But ultimately I agree - put a life size fist or hand dildo on and fuck away.....would surely bring on progress!

9 hours ago, stretchedwide said:

I love those kong machine  videos, but worry about the noise...but fuck, one day, as I think it will handle my xxl Mr Hankey dildo  well

Its actually incredibly quiet - more noise comes from what's on the end haha. Worth noting though its huge so storage is the only problem.

On 11/17/2021 at 12:05 PM, Darthvin said:

All depends on the machine really. Nothing (and I mean nothing) compares to the Kong fuck machine. If you can last half an hour on that with a large toy then you're a marvel superhero haha. I started with a Hismith machine but found it limiting after 2 inch diameter toys which I could go flat out with for ages. So I bit the bullet and bought a machine that can demolish buildings and fuck me...its a whole new ball game. Putting larger toys on a machine that knows no bounds is a ridiculous experience - I can't actually use it regular because it seriously fucks me up! A certain hole wrecker!

But ultimately I agree - put a life size fist or hand dildo on and fuck away.....would surely bring on progress!

Interesting, I have a hismith one but put old paint buckets filled with water on the legs so that its stays in place at higher speeds. it ends up being able to fuck quite fast remaining stable

The Kong - is it more stable and faster longer strokes? is that what makes it way better? its weird cause using the fist attachement even when on high speeds it feels more mellow than a real fist somehow

The hismith and kong do not compare. I've had/have both. It's like comparing a shovel to a 10 tonne digger hahaha. The kong will shove any weight, any size, and any speed into anything..... Walls included. Don't get me wrong, I loved my hismith and rate it, but its nowhere near in the slightest in the same ball park. 

On 11/17/2021 at 9:57 AM, Darthvin said:

Its actually incredibly quiet - more noise comes from what's on the end haha. Worth noting though its huge so storage is the only problem.

thanks, will have to look into one, as have space....

Would you say the Hismith is still worth buying as a first fucking machine? The Kong one sounds amazing, but 1500€ is a big investment for a first purchase.

Even though it's less powerful, I believe the Hismith can be stored in a bag which would be great considering I live with my dad atm. I think the Kong is a bit bulkier and less easy to store, isn't it?

Here's the model I found: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B07433S7ZG/ref=ewc_pr_img_3?smid=A2AIPK79Z6BJUB&th=1 . 500 € is still an investment so I wanna make sure I won't buy a worthless machine - I'd prefer buying the Kong then, even if it's more expensive.

The company that make the kong (orgasm Valley) do other machines that might be more suitable. Personally I'd save your money. I'm not knocking hismith. They make good machines, but not for big toys at all. A good guide is to simply look at the toys hismith make/sell. That'll give you an idea on limitations. 

I actually gave my hismith away at the cost to recipient of postage and a nice JT toy. But as I said before, they are good machines, just absolutely nothing compared to orgasm valley

23 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

Can you explain more how you set this up? Might have to modify my f machine.

What do you mean? I was talking about two different machines. The kong will thrust anything...other machines wont.

On 11/19/2021 at 5:04 PM, NZanalslut said:

Interesting, I have a hismith one but put old paint buckets filled with water on the legs so that its stays in place at higher speeds. it ends up being able to fuck quite fast remaining stable

The Kong - is it more stable and faster longer strokes? is that what makes it way better? its weird cause using the fist attachement even when on high speeds it feels more mellow than a real fist somehow

Can you explain more how you set this up? Might have to modify my f machine.

Sorry @Darthvinawas talking to NZ.

Hey, 

Sorry late reply, nothing super special to set up. I don't have this exact one https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32951131475.html

But the same general shape. What I do is get a couple of old 10l  paint cans fill them with water and just rest them on the feet of the machine. The weight holds the machine in place to stop kickback and wobbling which makes the machine not hit you straight. 

Ive found 2 cans will keep it in place for all but almost max speed and if you squeese your hole too much. 

Hope that helps :)

i too have a hismith. i will eventually get a kong but for now i am enjoying my hismith and a couple of others have enjoyed being "stuck" on the recieving end of it.

NZanalslut said "Interesting, I have a hismith one but put old paint buckets filled with water on the legs so that its stays in place at higher speeds. it ends up being able to fuck quite fast remaining stable". i had the same issue but i used 4 ankle weights each weighing 10 pounds to stabilize mine. fold them in half and put 2 each on front n back legs. i have no problem with my xl rentman.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone try the Cyclops XL as an alternative for the Kong? It has a shorter stroke (10"), but can be angled.

I am using the Shockspot, mainly due to it's long stroke, but the arm lock mechanisms are too weak and will move during even moderate use :-/

• 11 months later...

for those trying to keep their machines stable when "digging the hole", i did 2 things to stabilize my hismith. the first was i found a t-post for a small diameter fence post that was the diameter of the upright bars (about 1" diameter). it had set screws in the sides that would hold the t connection to the upright and the leg in place. i went to the hardware store and bought a 3' x 1" pipe that was threaded on both end with end caps on both ends. i filled the pip with sand and capped it off to give it a little weight. this gave it a wider leg base that stopped it from tipping over. the second was i purchased 2 sets of 10 pound leg weights. i put 1 weight on each leg, both sides front and back and there is very minimal sliding side to side. i hope this helps some of you with stabilizing the machine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 9:57 AM, Darthvin said:

well, I have finally pulled the trigger on one of these...they were saying they can't get the motors for the US versions, but they are fine for UK models, so one kong plus stand on it's way

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.