Insert your own fist into anus

Ohyes1978

Wish I could fist my own ass-cunt, too. Just can't reach her.

Putting your fist in your own ass is nothing more than being flexible enough to do it. I'm a fat cunt and unfit... Never used to be. When I used to train and did a stint kickboxing I bet I could get shoulder deep myself. Now knuckles is best I can get and I know my ass can take a fist because it has. 

maybe not just a flexibility issue,  it could be that body geometry just isn't conducive to it.   I can take toys bigger than my own fist...  and I can ALMOST get the angles right but just can't quite get there....   I'm reasonably fit and flexible. 

Flexibility and angle play a way bigger part than most people comprehend (at least more than I expected). I started working towards self-fisting a bit over a year ago. I think it took about two months of dedication :) to finally get past the knuckles even though I could handled toys roughly the same width. Mental relaxation plays a big part too, but so does being able to accommodate the girth. The position that finally did it for me was doggy style and bracing my forearm/wrist against the wall for leverage. After that it was just a matter of (not much) time and I was able to manage it without the wall and just doing it doggy style, sometimes needing to lean forward and sometimes back.

And remember the lube, at least/ especially when getting started until your body gets used to accommodating.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:37 AM, hiward said:

The position that finally did it for me was doggy style and bracing my forearm/wrist against the wall for leverage.

yeah finding good leverage is often the key. I’m fat and have somewhat short arms; I find success fisting myself while sitting on the toilet so I can brace my wrist (and forearm now that I can go deeper!!) against the seat while curving my hand in

On 11/10/2021 at 3:42 PM, Ohyes1978 said:

Hello, I am using toys with 11.7 diameter but I can’t insert my of fist, what I am doing wrong?

Thanks 

It's a question of flexibility. If you have it, then you should be able to fist yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do this if you can. While standing, place you foot on the lid of your toilet seat or anything you can prop your leg on. Think of the Captain Morgan pose. While your hand or finger is in your ass push your hand into your ass while using your leg as a wall to force your hand in. 

As many other said, it's a flexibility thing but this is normally how I start my fisting to get it in there at first. 

• 8 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.