What in diameter your ass can accommodate toy

Ohyes1978

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can go to my Doc Johnson Hung pretty quick these days which apparently is 2.8" I can go bigger than that too and then be able to use the Hung toy to give my ass a nice hard fucking, but still get moments of get that thing out of me, so plenty of training left to do. I'm training for depth at the moment and use an inflatable slim long plug for that so when I'm playing I'm not doing girth at the moment so I can hold the toy in when I pump.

Just joined the site hello everyone, nice to be in like minded company

received the doc johnson bunker buster today which is around 3.2 diameter at its widest. managed to get it in first time so thats my new record.

I remember months ago using a slightly smaller plug (the widest I had taken at the time) and feeling a pain/bruised sensation around the tailbone for a few weeks, but since then I have found it easier/quicker getting these larger toys in. It may be a coincidence though

• 3 months later...

I have had the Doc Johnson Destroyer for over a year. It now fits since a couple of months. It’s a full 4,2” or 10,6 cm. The last ring took me forever. 
Before that I worked up with the M and L regular plugs and after that both models of the Shell Shock. The smaller of those is about 3” and because it is shorter, I can keep it in and it makes for a good plug to wear for a longer time to stretch. 

Edited by Analstretch

38cm circumference / 5.5" diameter Prince Charming from Hankeys, without difficulty and within a few mins of starting to play.

My butt is also pretty much normal - no apparent damage or loss of laxity. It's all in learning voluntary muscle control.

• 3 weeks later...

2.2 to 2.8 inches. I was able to fit about 85% of my fist in during my last session and I was able to fit an object that was around that diameter into my hole. It felt soooooo fucking good. I need to buy a fist dildo for my next toy. I can't wait to stretch more and more as time goes on!!  

hey, I bought a stainless thermos flask in aldi with a shape that narrows downwards and I admit it is the best device for stretching the ass because the small difference between the individual sections is 8 cm at the bottom and 9.5 at the top after a long time I swallow most of the length shape like the one in the picture https://www.westwardscania.ie/shop/scania-xt-orange-flask/ but value like in aldi

before you buy, check if it is smooth and if the size fits you, you won't regret it:)

I also have a nice port wine bottle but bigger at the base

https://www.orkneywine.co.uk/online-store/larboard/

4 minutes ago, megabajtek1 said:

hey, I bought a stainless thermos flask in aldi with a shape that narrows downwards and I admit it is the best device for stretching the ass because the small difference between the individual sections is 8 cm at the bottom and 9.5 at the top after a long time I swallow most of the length shape like the one in the picture https://www.westwardscania.ie/shop/scania-xt-orange-flask/ but value like in aldi

before you buy, check if it is smooth and if the size fits you, you won't regret it:)

never use glass bottles or glass related things

1 hour ago, megabajtek1 said:

Be careful with glass objects in general but avoid using bottles (or any other hollow or thin objects) like the ones you showed in the link. Those sharp corners on the top or bottom crack very easily, just a tiny bit of pressure can break the glass.

Hi
Soft silicone plug with a diameter of 10 cm/3.9 inches. Hard metal plug 8.5 cm/3.3 inches. 
For me it now begins that my hole no longer closes. It means that I have brown traces from time to time, right down to excretion.I will stop? No I keep going.

1 hour ago, Anallover8869 said:

Hi
Soft silicone plug with a diameter of 10 cm/3.9 inches. Hard metal plug 8.5 cm/3.3 inches. 
For me it now begins that my hole no longer closes. It means that I have brown traces from time to time, right down to excretion.I will stop? No I keep going.

What Do you mean brown traces?

2 hours ago, Anallover8869 said:

that's what I mean

Mine doesn’t leak shit. It leaks mucus from time to time because it knows it’s default use in life. Shitting is secondary to toys, veggies and fists.

• 4 months later...

Just recently I've been able to take the Doc Johnson Master Tool #4, which is ~2.6 inches diameter. Still struggle to get it in, but I can finally stand up and clench to keep it from falling out. Only for a few seconds and then my hole loosens up and it falls out.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm at the point where I can comfortably take the Organotoy Keep-O 90, which is 9 cm (3.54 in) around the head and 8 cm (3.15 in) around the shaft. For harder toys, the classic Doc Johnson Ace of Spades at 3 inches is the largest I have and it no longer takes much work to get it in.

I'm not entirely sure where to go next...a Keep-O 100 (10 cm head, 9 cm shaft) might be too much even though it's super soft. A XXXL Egg plug from SquarePegToys might be a good next step as well. Regardless, I'd hate to drop a ton of money on something that then either slides right in without issue or is too titanic to fit unless I get yet another toy to bridge the gap.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.