What in diameter your ass can accommodate toy

Ohyes1978

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, slacked said:

I have a bunch of large toys, but the sakurai xo is the only one i respect. Use it too much or too long and there will be issues. I got mine on ebay fwiw.

Please explain.

Dam dude :angry: dick much? I meant slacked

Edited by cuckmouse
Wasn't done

1 hour ago, slacked said:

Seriously? Common sense is that lost now?

Use your imagination, odds are you are correct.

Slacked, why have you a problem? Personally looking at the post, a sensible question was asked and you have been rather unhelpful. Are you unhappy 

15 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Slacked, why have you a problem? Personally looking at the post, a sensible question was asked and you have been rather unhelpful. Are you unhappy 

Someone (or something) hurt his ass xD

I didn't get along well with the XO, despite the blades being rounded and relatively thick it feels like 2 knives when I try to get it opened to a good size. And I'm not exactly a novice, been double fisted before.

Personally I think the 'medical' instruments are better left to play with partner; for a start its bloody awkward turning the screws etc, inserting can be painful as mentioned (I found screwing the two parts away from each other helped before inserting) but overall just a ball-ache. However a nice feeling when getting it right and a good stretch possible. Just wish a company would make a decent inflatable - much easier solo and super stretching possible. I've bought loads and broke everyone so far apart from some accordion thing and the mammoth DJ one - both not plug though and more like inflatable dildos... 

15 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Personally I think the 'medical' instruments are better left to play with partner; for a start its bloody awkward turning the screws etc, inserting can be painful as mentioned (I found screwing the two parts away from each other helped before inserting) but overall just a ball-ache. However a nice feeling when getting it right and a good stretch possible. Just wish a company would make a decent inflatable - much easier solo and super stretching possible. I've bought loads and broke everyone so far apart from some accordion thing and the mammoth DJ one - both not plug though and more like inflatable dildos... 

I like inflatables for stretching too. Can you put the link to that 'mammoth DJ' please?

I've got a similar one from Tom Of Finland. The problem is that, from a certain circumference, it does not apply enough pressure.

Apologies for translation mistakes

This is my first posting, have been stretching for a couple of years now and can presently take up my ass and the largest butt plug that I have is the Doc Johnson American Bombshell Destroyer which is 108mm diameter (4 1/4").

I warm up with and get in straight from cold, a WAD Magical Orb Butt Plug which is 103mm diameter (4 1/8").

My aim is to take the Master Series Ass Destructor  which is 114mm diameter (4 1/2") but am looking for some plugs that are between 108mm and 114mm diameter to gradually open up to the 114mm diamter. Can someone recommend any plugs in that size range?  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.