Dildo Storage

angrymonkey

Can anyone recommend any good ways to keep toys separated and organized in a storage bin?  I've got a decent size collection of XL toys from Hankeys, Bad Dragon, and John Thomas now.  Aside from silicone toys, I have some PVC toys (Dick Rambone) that I've kept over the years as starter toys.  Just want to avoid damaging each other.

One thing I've found is giving them all a good coating of talcum powder after cleaning them, it seems to stop them interacting.
I do try and keep mine apart, but sometimes they touch and since doing this I haven't had any damage.
It's good with the silicone toys as it stops them feeling sticky (sticky probably isn't quite the right word) and picking up fluff etc as well, probably doesn't do much for the PVC ones though.
I wipe the talc off with a wet cloth before use, if it causes trouble in womens pussys it's probably not good for rosebutts either!
just a suggestion that seems to work for me.

I have heard of people wrapping them in cling-wrap, but can't comment on how effective this is.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a sewing machine that I use to repair webgear and other assorted outdoor equipment...  I sew up custom sized storage bags from old t-shirts and whatnot for mine...  works perfectly.  

• 2 years later...

I use reusable drawstring nylon vegetable mesh bags, they are perfect for keeping toys separate so they don’t damage each other, they come a variety of sizes and even colour coded, better than plastic bags as they still let the toys breath especially important if they go away not completely dry.

• 2 weeks later...

I use towels for short term storage. If I need to put the toys away for a longer period in storage, (btw I hate when I have to do that lol; I start missing the toys almost instantly) I wrap them in clingfilm. You can get the packing clingfilm from a hardware store with a convenient handle. It's quick and keeps them apart nicely

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.