Hitting a wall.. What's everyones routine? Next Level of width!

Curious71

Ok.. I'd describe myself as a amateur .. I'm working my way thru stretching. So far I'm up to 2.9 diameter.  My typical routine is I'll play all day, riding various objects for a bit.. quit and set timer for every 35-40 minutes.  So far this has stretched me to 2.9" diameter.  Today I received the Dr. Johnson Bombshell B-10 Tango.. to work my way up to 3.2 or 10" in circumference.  So far I can take the first bump.. and probably the 2nd .. it's the third I'm wondering about.  

My question is any advice on working up too wider...   any tips besides  LOTS of lube (using Jlube) and time?      Thanks 

I recommend toys that are slowly getting thicker and sometimes i spread dry jlube on toy and wet it a bit  it stay longer on toy

I echo the advice given by megabajtek1.

I would add that a good way to do this is to use glass jars filled with warm to hot water (use only glass jars that were originally filled with foodstuffs that were heated, vacuum-sealed - the kind of jar that you struggle to open and which pops when you open it. The glass of these kinds of jars is thicker, stronger and shaped to be pressure resistant).

You can easily build up a range of jars whose diameters increase a few millimetres at a time - and each step up is easily manageable. Over the past couple of months I've gone from struggling with a chilli sauce bottle that was just 3cm in diameter to taking a jar that is 8cm in diameter - via six or seven jars of intermediate diameters.

My stretching sessions consist of me starting with the smallest and working my way through the jars progressively till I get to my current maximum.

A disadvantage of jars is that, unlike silicone, glass has no 'give' and is not as comfortable - and occasionally there can be a little bleeding, but 'graze' bleeding (that doesn't even persist during the session), not 'cut' bleeding.

An advantage is that you can fill the jars with hot water - this relaxes the sphincter muscles, helps you feel where the jar is inside you better, and just feels really nice.

Don’t use glass jars. Use egg plants or squash if you can’t get real toys. But don’t use glass jars

On 3/9/2020 at 1:19 AM, Errol Calendar said:

I echo the advice given by megabajtek1.

I would add that a good way to do this is to use glass jars filled with warm to hot water (use only glass jars that were originally filled with foodstuffs that were heated, vacuum-sealed - the kind of jar that you struggle to open and which pops when you open it. The glass of these kinds of jars is thicker, stronger and shaped to be pressure resistant).

You can easily build up a range of jars whose diameters increase a few millimetres at a time - and each step up is easily manageable. Over the past couple of months I've gone from struggling with a chilli sauce bottle that was just 3cm in diameter to taking a jar that is 8cm in diameter - via six or seven jars of intermediate diameters.

My stretching sessions consist of me starting with the smallest and working my way through the jars progressively till I get to my current maximum.

A disadvantage of jars is that, unlike silicone, glass has no 'give' and is not as comfortable - and occasionally there can be a little bleeding, but 'graze' bleeding (that doesn't even persist during the session), not 'cut' bleeding.

An advantage is that you can fill the jars with hot water - this relaxes the sphincter muscles, helps you feel where the jar is inside you better, and just feels really nice.

Do not do this!!!! Even a small crack in a glass can send you to the hospital. Filling up a glass jar like that with hot water will cause the glass to weaken, and the pressure caused by trying to insert it can cause it to break which would be an absolute disaster.

16 hours ago, elirian said:

Do not do this!!!! Even a small crack in a glass can send you to the hospital. Filling up a glass jar like that with hot water will cause the glass to weaken, and the pressure caused by trying to insert it can cause it to break which would be an absolute disaster.

I appreciate where you're coming from, and, yes, the worse that can be imagined is disastrous.

I hesitated before sharing my thoughts. Maybe I shouldn't have. And I certainly wouldn't want anyone to follow my 'advice' blindly and carelessly, and regret it.

But I will defend myself to the following extent: the jars I use were all originally filled with foodstuffs that weret over 100°c - the water I put in them will be in the 40°s. And these are jars that can withstand huge pressure: I can stand on them without them breaking or cracking (I do this on 'duplicates' of course) - and this is 90kg of very unevenly-distributed pressure. The pressure exerted by anal sphincter muscles is evenly distributed, and is neglibible (compare the experience of a man of 90kg standing on your hand with what your hand experiences when fisting).

I have used jars (amongst other things) for, I guess, over 15 years, and there has never been a problem.

I of course don't take that to mean that there can never be a problem, and you are correct to point out the risks. It's just that when the risk is below a certain level it becomes an acceptable risk. Like driving - there is a level of risk, but we can manage that risk, we can drive carefully, and let the benefits of driving outweigh the ever-present risk.

(for example I read about people using drugs whilst working their ass - for me that would constitute an 'unacceptable risk' - whether for physiological, psychological or social reasons - but I respect that those who do use drugs will have much more experience than myself, will do so cautiously and responsibly, and will be making a more rational calculation of the risks than I ever could, who has never been into drugs).

I am however grateful for your concern for others on this board, and for myself.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:47 PM, Errol Calendar said:

I am however grateful for your concern for others on this board, and for myself.

Please stop with the glass jars! It is only a matter of time. You don't want to be "that guy"!

Erol, go and google "1 man 1 jar". I've not put anything glass up my arse since I first saw it.

Use plastic drinks bottles and fill them with the warm water. Much softer and safer!  :)

the temperature argument with jars has some truth to it, but you can put a silicone plug in a bowl of hot water and have a similar effect with much much more safety

On 3/12/2020 at 1:38 AM, Rambone said:

Erol, go and google "1 man 1 jar". I've not put anything glass up my arse since I first saw it.

Use plastic drinks bottles and fill them with the warm water. Much softer and safer!  :)

This. Solid glass toys (purposely made for vaginal/rectal use) or just no glass at all is the way to go, please don't risk using hollow glass inside your body for any reason...you only have to watch that video once to understand why this is a bad idea.

• 4 weeks later...

We use 1L plastic water bottles and he loves them. Underfilling just a tad allows for a bit more flexibility too. Hold it to your chest to check temperature so to not scald, and you're good to go! We tried with a Dasani bottle first, then tried Evian because of the smooth texture. Also the labels'adhesive come off easier. We do also warm any toys in a water pitcher, and the bottle of JLube. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.