any members ass-stretching in secret? or non-ideal circumstances?

Errol Calendar

Ten or more years ago I lived by myself and could engage in ass-building whenever the whim took me and for as long as I wanted. But about ten years ago I found myself living with someone to whom I could not 'come out' about my anal obsession. Pretty soon afterwards I gave up and my asshole shrank by to normal.

But I have recently started back again. Luckily our house has two bathrooms and the person I live with spends a long time - an hour and a half -  in the morning getting ready.

This is my only window of opportunity - I dig out a couple of butt-plugs from where I hide them, and a few glass jars I like to shove up myself, and get in about 30 minutes of stretching every two or three days.

I'm aware of slightly rushing - which I'm sure is not good. I used to vacuum pump my asshole for half an hour and walk around my house (with the curtains closed) with the pump hanging from between my legs. That's no longer possible.

And afterwards I have to really clean up so that not even Sherlock Holmes would be able to spot any thing odd had gone on.

I miss the freedom of my best ass-stretching years - and wonder if I'll ever be able to regain what  managed to achieve back then. On the other hand the time restriction has made me more goal oriented: in the space of - what? - a month - I've made progress that took me maybe a year to make when I had a freer, more casual approach.

But I've all kinds of worries - what if the person I share the house with finds my stash of butt-plugs? I also feel anxious about ordering toys by post - what if she opens a package by mistake? I also feel guilty - hiding this side of my life from her kind of feels wrong.

Does anyone else practice/work in sub-optimal conditions? In secret?

How do you manage? What problems do you face? Do you see any advantages?

I'm in somewhat of a similar situation; I had lived on my own for several years but started living with others in late 2018. Although even before then I had gotten to be more irregular with my stretching times, it's been less regular and less frequent over the last year and a half or so. I get to open up my box of toys maybe every couple of months, which isn't enough to keep going and reach my goals but I've managed to not lose that much progress (my last session ended with a vigorous fucking from The Black Destroyer). One of the advantages I have is that my bedroom isn't shared and is far away from the other bedrooms in the house, so if I prepare carefully I can play there in peace; however, I usually prefer to stretch in the shower for easy cleanup and my bathroom is the most used one in the house.

If everyone else is gone for a few hours I will bring a few toys up and have some fun, though this doesn't happen as often as I'd like. I suppose the chance of being caught heightens the experience but I just want more time and freedom to put the work in towards my goals...

I know how you feel, I live with a couple of other people, but every now and then I have the place to myself and then I just go to town on my ass. I often don’t get lots of warning, but I do a quick prep and take advantage and be thankful for the time I have. But I do find a thrill in when they come back after a session and we catch up, and  my ass is still loose and they have no idea.

Been married nearly 15 years. Wife has no idea about my kinky side so have to go about stretching in private. I only really got into stretching about 6 months ago, since then I've gone from about 1" diameter to a little over 3" diameter… all without my wife finding out. I'm lucky to own my own business with my own office in a shared building. I keep my toys there and stretch whenever I can. Stretching as people are walking up and down the corridor outside my office makes it feel all the more naughty. But clean-up is a nightmare. And there's a constant worry that my colleagues might discover my stash of massive toys. I keep them locked away in a drawer in my desk, but even then there's still a risk associated with it.

My wife is cool with it but we don't want my teenage son catching on so I am limited to when he's at school so summer is a bummer for me.

My wife sometimes fists me and I really enjoy that. She says she likes to do it but to play with toys I prefer to ride alone. She knows I have a few larger toys but I prefer to play alone simply because I need to be able to push myself onto the toys and she would be just weirdly waiting for me to finish fucking myself.

• 6 months later...

I know the feeling... my ex got no idea what I do in the bathroom for 4 years. I know the situation is not really that... healthy, but for a vanilla person, sometimes it was just too much to accept. I tried to leading her to the topic where my "hobby" stands, but no, every attempt failed.

My situation might be worse since she doesn't like to go out, alone, we did everything together. I kept everything in the spare tire box under the trunk. 

I didn't play for a year, and to once every months. I can't even fit my fist by the end.. It was a hard time.

6 hours ago, Tenderness said:

I know the feeling... my ex got no idea what I do in the bathroom for 4 years. I know the situation is not really that... healthy, but for a vanilla person, sometimes it was just too much to accept. I tried to leading her to the topic where my "hobby" stands, but no, every attempt failed.

My situation might be worse since she doesn't like to go out, alone, we did everything together. I kept everything in the spare tire box under the trunk. 

I didn't play for a year, and to once every months. I can't even fit my fist by the end.. It was a hard time.

This sounds crazy familiar, I have a bag behind the seat in the truck, I almost never am home alone, ive done 4am play sessions, or quick stretch some in the shower after she gets out. We always shower together even too...  it can be very hard to get any sort of play in right now.  

8 hours ago, Tenderness said:

1 hour ago, Tractor said:

This sounds crazy familiar, I have a bag behind the seat in the truck, I almost never am home alone, ive done 4am play sessions, or quick stretch some in the shower after she gets out. We always shower together even too...  it can be very hard to get any sort of play in right now.  

Man guys just talk to your girlfriends and wives about this stuff. Unless you live in a country where there will be actual consequences for sexual "deviance" or whatever people call it, I can mostly promise that she will, at worst, be sort of weirded out by the hobby. My fiance is *also* very vanilla, but last year she found a bottle of lube I forgot to put away after a play session while she was at work. She was really upset that I had been trying to keep something from her, but she didn't judge me at all for having a weird fetish. Most people, I think, will be far more hurt by the dishonesty than the butt stuff itself. She fisted me over the summer for the first time, and while we haven't done it too many times since then because we live with family and don't get a lot of time to ourselves, it's been so much easier to just be open and honest about it. I feel like our relationship is so much better than it had ever been because keeping secrets from people you love feels really bad!

2 hours ago, elirian said:

Man guys just talk to your girlfriends and wives about this stuff. Unless you live in a country where there will be actual consequences for sexual "deviance" or whatever people call it, I can mostly promise that she will, at worst, be sort of weirded out by the hobby. My fiance is *also* very vanilla, but last year she found a bottle of lube I forgot to put away after a play session while she was at work. She was really upset that I had been trying to keep something from her, but she didn't judge me at all for having a weird fetish. Most people, I think, will be far more hurt by the dishonesty than the butt stuff itself. She fisted me over the summer for the first time, and while we haven't done it too many times since then because we live with family and don't get a lot of time to ourselves, it's been so much easier to just be open and honest about it. I feel like our relationship is so much better than it had ever been because keeping secrets from people you love feels really bad!

She knows I have a past of butt play, basically she's said that she's not interested, but not opposed kinda thing, I think im more self conscious of it myself more than anything.  

• 1 month later...

I have to hide because of my living arrangement with my parents. I'm not entirely sure if I'm bi-sexual or not as I do get turned on by watching rosebuds and prolapses as well as females but for the sake of conversation let's say I am. I don't think my parents would be even remotely accepting of the idea as I am from a more conservative country. It's just so sad because I'm in an economic position where I can afford to purchase at least a few good quality toys but the place is relatively small and there's nowhere to hide them. So here I am stuck using vegetables, bottles and whatever the hell I can find around the house. I bought powdered lube so that they wouldn't find that by accident either and even if they did the writing on it is in English and they don't speak a lick of it :D . And that was a relatively recent development,before I was using spit which was a TERRIBLE solution. Thankfully the silverlining is that they have on-location jobs and I work from home so I have two 4 hour windows to do my thing. Unfortunately my progress has been terrible as I'm not able to do the things that I want such as staying permanently plugged and training every day and the terrible "DIY" toys don't help either. Talk about non-ideal circumstances. My parents are great people they just grew up in the wrong century and at the same time I have no desire and reason to move out other than my intense anal thirst. Not sure if going on my own and paying insane rent is worth that alone...

Ducky what i used to use all the time, and still do often because it works well, is coconut oil, or olive/vegetable oil, or crisco/vegetable shortening, id guess at least some of this is easily available in your kitchen?   The coconut oil is nice its silky almost, and at room temperature a solid, but a liquid at body temperature, so you can push a piece up inside and basically lube from the inside out as it starts to melt 

The coconut oil for me us also better after as the poops the next day are more "regular"

8 hours ago, Tractor said:

Ducky what i used to use all the time, and still do often because it works well, is coconut oil, or olive/vegetable oil, or crisco/vegetable shortening, id guess at least some of this is easily available in your kitchen?   The coconut oil is nice its silky almost, and at room temperature a solid, but a liquid at body temperature, so you can push a piece up inside and basically lube from the inside out as it starts to melt 

The coconut oil for me us also better after as the poops the next day are more "regular"

Lube's no longer my problem I just use powdered stuff like J lube and the likes and I just make small quantities for my sessions. Toys are the problem. There's no way to hide them and store them so I'm stuck using bottles and all kinds of sub-optimal things. Your tip is great if I run out of lube tho thanks

I get that! There's several id love to order, but no way to trust she won't find. I'm envious of the alone time you get.  Wifes currently not working just school, and it was always during my work hours, but now its all online again, no alone time. Finding time to stretch is not easy and almost never occurring right now.

Used to do it on Saturdays when she was working, that was nice

• 6 months later...

My wife has no idea. I generally play in the shower early morning while she’s still sleeping (I use a separate bathroom upstairs). Occasionally I also use the attached guest bedroom when I want to lay on my side. I keep my toys in a black storage box in my home office where she never goes.  Being 70 y/o I probably need a plan for discreet disposal if I pass before she does.

• 1 month later...

I have only been stretching for a few months in secret, because it would freak my deeply religious wife out. I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before she catches me. I’m using bottles at the moment, because I am unable to purchase and hide any toys. I started with a 12 ounce corona bottle, then moved to the larger corona bottle. I have recently started using a glass spring water bottle because I was bottoming out with the corona bottle. The water bottle neck flares out sooner and I can get more in. I need some decent lube as well, I start with crisco and then add some cheap equate water based lube. I have to relive often. Sessions are sporadic, usually when she is gone. 

13 minutes ago, Max628 said:

I have only been stretching for a few months in secret, because it would freak my deeply religious wife out. I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before she catches me. I’m using bottles at the moment, because I am unable to purchase and hide any toys. I started with a 12 ounce corona bottle, then moved to the larger corona bottle. I have recently started using a glass spring water bottle because I was bottoming out with the corona bottle. The water bottle neck flares out sooner and I can get more in. I need some decent lube as well, I start with crisco and then add some cheap equate water based lube. I have to relive often. Sessions are sporadic, usually when she is gone. 

PLEASE stop using glass. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.