Urge to pee while getting fisted

urov

Does anybody else get an urge to pee when fisted?

is there a way to make it stop?

the reason is, my girlfriend actually likes fishing me , but I don’t want to pee on the bed, nor do i feel it’s appropriate to donut in the bathroom... when I solo played I used to be in the shower so i did not care... 

i Love pushing out when she plays with it, but I’m totally scared of grossing her out if something happens even if it’s just pee...

any tips?

Pee before hand? Not sure there is much else you can do. You wouldn't want to minimize your water intake as getting dehydrated while getting fisted doesn't sound like fun either.

As for the emberassment, you could always tell your wife that you have to pee so she can let you go. Alternatively you could discuss it before hand and prepare with having a towel down. Who knows, maybe she'll find it sexy that she has the power over you to make you pee uncontrollably.

No doubt. Sometimes I put down towels or go outside and piss myself while fucking my ass on purpose. I'm cumming hard and then that hot piss hits my chest. I was never into ws before. But it added a new height of sensation to my already hot fetish

To me it's just part of playing with big toys or fist. I must admit i hate the feeling and its hard to find pleasure when it feels like you are being punched in bladder. I always do my best to pee as much as I can before starting but it's never enough. Plus i find that after I start playing its a lot harder to pee. It's like once my hole is stretched I can't pee and will try for 10 minutes with no luck some times. I have never been able to let go and just pee while fucking myself but it does sound like a fun way to orgasm if you are into it. 

I would talk to your girlfriend about it and see what will work best for her. She might be cool with you pissing uncontrollably. If not maybe schedule in a pee break every 20 to 30 minutes to give your body time to relax and piss it out. 

Lastly and i only bring this up as i truly hate that feeling and it can ruin your night as you are trying to enjoy the fist and all you can feel is your bladder being punched. Drugs, with the right drugs you will forget that you have to pee and can concentrate on enjoying the fist. 

Play safe and always listen to your body signal when to stop. 

As long as it's not in bed I don't think you will gross her out. She has her hand up your ass-cunt after all. Go beforehand and forget about it.

That's the thing, I know its normal to do it, but so far we have always done it in the bed. when I play with myself, it it usually in the shower so it does not matter to me.

Oh well, time to try to convince her to do it somewhere else haha

wow, honestly,  her fisting you is great but she'd be weird about some piss?    Total opposite situation here.... my girl has occasionally indulged me in my piss fetish but is zero into anything anal....  :(

I know! Oh well... might be time to just let go and see what happens !

• 4 weeks later...

Go out and buy some puppy pads. Piss as much as you can before hand, (pun). Get on all fours and let her smash your guts. Yesplease said it best. If she is rocking your world and into it, It adds to the whole scene. I love it, precum, piss, grease, lube! If there is anything to pay particular attention too would be the "art of cleaning your ass out spic n spam" Shit does happen sometimes though!

• 1 month later...
Guest venusasaboy

it's natural and honestly, i would just be yourself and don't hold back.  if she has her fist inside you and you accidentally piss a little, i highly doubt she will be seriously offended by it...after all...she has her fist inside you...lol chances are a little piss won't scare her too bad.  good luck!  

Guest venusasaboy

and if she judges you, then she's not the girl for you because that's a really dumb reason to be grossed out or otherwise offended by someone

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.