Pushing out while pushing in? And other questions

DuckyShine

This is a question to the veterans. What's better when playing with toys to achieve a bigger hole/prolapse - pushing out with your hole while pushing the toy in or staying completely relaxed? I have a feeling that I'm making progress while pushing out with a toy in me. Keep in mind I'm still way too early in the process as I can only take a 2 inch wide toy. I know it takes years to get to where you guys are but I'm just looking for the most effective way to train just like any muscle.

Oh and on that note what is a better training session:

Training with a toy that already fits for 15-20 minutes or pushing the envelope with a larger toy that barely fits for a few seconds at a time? 

Thanks a lot for reading and I hope we can spark up an interesting discussion as to the most efficient and pleasurable ways of training.

Only way to progress is pushing limits. I cant answer about prolapse, because i have only rose. For me to know that i made progress is a little bit of  blood. Then i know some of tissues got a bit wider at this session. 

Ofc be very carefull. Always remember to go slow and dont forget to warm up properly by starting with smaller toys. Lots of lube.

For You as a beginner i would suggest using vegetables. Time to time picking up bigger ones...

Edited by maakonis11

You can to this either way, but, when you push hard it actually relaxes your sphincter more. I will penetrate while pushing until it's uncomfortable and hold it. After the discomfort passes I stretch more. You will get to the point where the discomfort does not subside. Hold there as long as you can. You will find you stretch much faster. But, there are side effects, most likely you will develop big fat purple anal lips and probably the start of a prolapse like in my avatar. Seeing as how almost everyone here wants their ass-cunt to be like that I don't see a problem. By the way, the lips are not hemorrhoids, they are excessive tissues that build up over your sphincter muscles and are not painful in the least. They actually feel quite amazing to have them fondled and licked.

14 hours ago, maakonis11 said:

Only way to progress is pushing limits. I cant answer about prolapse, because i have only rose. For me to know that i made progress is a little bit of  blood. Then i know some of tissues got a bit wider at this session. 

Ofc be very carefull. Always remember to go slow and dont forget to warm up properly by starting with smaller toys. Lots of lube.

For You as a beginner i would suggest using vegetables. Time to time picking up bigger ones...

I'm always scared of vegetables ( like cucumbers and carrots) breaking. Another thing when you talk about progress is my worry that I can't train that often due to the time it takes me to clean myself up etc. Does progress get lost if you stop training for 3-4 days of the week?

I would stay away from anything hard like a cucumber and stick with soft toys from sites like mr hankys toys and square peg toys. 

Use lots and lots of jlube and play as much as you feel comfortable with. I used to play every day or every other day to get best results. I find if I dont play for 3 or 4 days I start to tighten up. By playing 4 to 6 times a week you can really open up. However, don't over do it. It's easy to over do it if you don't give yourself a break from time to time and always listen to your body. It knows when to stop and rest. Also, if you can find a top that will help a lot. 

For quicker play and clean up time fiber supplements and cutting out red meat helps me. 

On 1/23/2020 at 2:13 AM, DuckyShine said:

I'm always scared of vegetables ( like cucumbers and carrots) breaking. Another thing when you talk about progress is my worry that I can't train that often due to the time it takes me to clean myself up etc. Does progress get lost if you stop training for 3-4 days of the week?

Yellow squash is my favorite. Slender on one end for warm up and fat on the other for some pleasurable anal destruction, with just enough texture to get you good and horny.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:15 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

You can to this either way, but, when you push hard it actually relaxes your sphincter more. I will penetrate while pushing until it's uncomfortable and hold it. After the discomfort passes I stretch more. You will get to the point where the discomfort does not subside. Hold there as long as you can. You will find you stretch much faster. But, there are side effects, most likely you will develop big fat purple anal lips and probably the start of a prolapse like in my avatar. Seeing as how almost everyone here wants their ass-cunt to be like that I don't see a problem. By the way, the lips are not hemorrhoids, they are excessive tissues that build up over your sphincter muscles and are not painful in the least. They actually feel quite amazing to have them fondled and licked.

Forgive me for going a little bit off topic here. But how to NOT get these fat purple anal lips?

I did gradually get them over 2 decades and I believe they are permanent. Wasn't really my goal, I would choose not to have them if I could.

How come some women like Siswet can take larger and deeper toys than me all day without having the fat purple lips?

8 hours ago, jackshit said:

Forgive me for going a little bit off topic here. But how to NOT get these fat purple anal lips?

I did gradually get them over 2 decades and I believe they are permanent. Wasn't really my goal, I would choose not to have them if I could.

How come some women like Siswet can take larger and deeper toys than me all day without having the fat purple lips?

I honestly thing it's largely genetic. Imagine 2 people with equally not developed chest muscles. They would look pretty much the same. Now send then  on a training regiment for 2 years and let them compare their chests again. They probably won't look the exact same.

That's at least my two cents. And also I think the whole ass lips thing happens way less (if at all) with women so that's a thing too.

10 hours ago, jackshit said:

She probably never pushed, same with Opearl, her ass-cunt is huge and no lips either. It is the recommended way to do it, it just takes much longer. I am not the only one here, others have done it both ways and when they started pushing the lips began to develop.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.