Monster Plug from Square Peg Toys

bigtoys420

I finally bought the monster plug from square peg toys. It arrived on Wednesday but I did not have the time to try it until tonight. First impressions, it is very well made, huge, soft, its as big as my fist and its heavy. It's a big fucking toy. 

I got ready and after enough poppers and nitrous I was craving to get it inside me. I picked it up amazed that I can only get my large hands around half of it and gave it a shot. My first attempt failed and I almost dropped it from the weight. I took another hit of poppers and tried again. First i quickly put in a smaller toy to open me up and then grabbed the plug. I concentrated on relaxing and pushing out my hole while pushing the plug in. My goal was a slow insertion but soon realized I have to give it a big push to get it inside. I pushed and the entire toy went in with one quick go. It was intense and wow was I filled. I knew I would cum quickly like this and before I know it I came with the toy inside me. After that, i had to push hard and pull at the toy to get it out of me. 

I'm happy with my first stretch from it. I want to go slow and get used to having it inside me. I'm also happy i took something as big as my fist :D

I can see this being a new daily favorite toy. My end goal would be getting to the point it easily goes in and out and sleeping with it in overnight. 

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/monster/

Edited by bigtoys420

The monster plug is sooo nice!

I have the monster and the egg xxxl which is like the monsters little brother, both in supersoft of course.  They go in so smoothly and fill up your hole in a very velvety way.

I love them as trainers to ramp up to the extreme goose which is my current largest.

Which one is the extreme goose? I've never heard of it.

They are outstanding toys and make playtime that much better. The plug is my 5th toy from them. They are worth every penny as Scott at square peg toys does an amazing job making them.

I was thinking of getting this one next. 

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/ballistic-mediumlarge/

Edited by bigtoys420

Yeah the Ballistic looks nice, just the right circumference but kinda deep for me i think.

The one im speaking of ts called the BMF Exxtreme goose from SI novelties heres a link that describes it:

https://www.gaymegastore.eu/gms_en/si-ignite-bmf-exxtreme-goose-dildo-with-suction-cup-black-57-x-9-5-cm.html

Its not Squarpeg unfortunately and not as soft as they are but the taper on it works wonders. it never wants to like make your hole close up if you sit on it too hard. it always keeps spreading open so long as your patient. 3.9 inches at the apex but thats as far as i can get as its a  slow taper. i ended up cutting off the bottom as it was too flimsy to sit on and im never going to be getting 2 feet of it in me!

I really wanna get the Probus squat but my toy collections already kinda huge...

Need something to get me over the 4" hurdle though.

I find the best way to get over a hurdle is with a top. Being ass up face down lets me relax and lets my top really open me up. I've been having luck finding tops on asspig.com. You can also use weed, poppers, and nitrous to help your body relax if you are into pnp. 

For your next toy, I would recommend this one. It has the right shape to stretch you open and should help you reach your 4-inch goal. I hope someday I can take a toy that size. 

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/double-fist-plug/

21 hours ago, bigtoys420 said:

They are outstanding toys and make playtime that much better. The plug is my 5th toy from them. They are worth every penny as Scott at square peg toys does an amazing job making them.

I was thinking of getting this one next. 

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/ballistic-mediumlarge/

Agreed, worth every hard earned penny, the bests I've ever had, and I've had a lot ! I almost exclusively use theirs now. But I prefer the Blunt shape over the Egg plugs, weirdly enough, feel more comfortable.

Mr Hankys toys you say ? Now I'm curious... But watching Siswet... I'm definittely not there yet, if ever...

Your idol ? I can relate, but hat's a funny thing to say... imagine "street poles" (dunno what it's called) :
"Hi, we're making a pole, who's your idol  ?
1st person : Oh, Madonna !
2nd person : Me ? Lady Gaga
3rd : For me Clint Eastwood is my idol, so genius !
4rth : Me ? Siswet19
- and who is that ? what does she do ?
- she's a dutch camgirl who shoves gigantic toys up her ass"
I'd love to see the face of the interviewer...

Edit : Yeah, they seem to have some good stuff too,  notably their taintacle and sigmaloid

Edited by Nlight

I've had close to a dozen square peg toys, and my all time favorite is the Dino Stretch. It's great if you're just looking for an extreme stretch without having to worry about depth (which is more tricky and risky with toys). It is shaped perfectly to just stretch without too much bruising. For example it does not apply pressure to the tailbone. It's a crazy good stretch. https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/dino-stretch/

I recently got the Monster Egg plug and I really like it. I've got around 9 or 10 Square Peg toys, and I feel it's money well spent, even if I've bought bigger toys than I should a couple times. They just give me something to work toward, a goal to aspire to. 

The Probus is no longer listed in the catalog, and it wasn't available for the last couple years that it was still on the site. I'm at a point now that I think I'd buy one.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.