Step up to 4inches

Analgaper1997

Hey guys I've seen stretching my ass for a few years now and can take 3.75inch ass servant in and out but can't figure out how I'm going to progress to the doc Johnson Red boy extra large 4.5inch round plug, I can ride 12inch circumference but don't know how to progress further and my ass needs your help, I am already hopelessly loose and can easily punch my own ass and I have a big loose hole when I'm resting but as we all know its still not big enough and at 22 I'm not ready to call it quits, I need to be the biggest anal slut, I'm competitive 

It's nice to hear that at 22 you are so committed to opening your hole. A few tips to help you reach your goal. 

1 keep playing, practice as much as you can, you have your entire life ahead of you to keep growing your hole. There's no race and you dont want to injure yourself because you had to get it in. 

2 a toy to fill the size gap. Keep getting a toy, that's .25 of an inch larger until you reach your goal

3 find a fisting top. It's easier to relax and take it when all you have to do is bend over and let your top open your hole. 

4 use soft toys. It's easier and more comfortable to play with soft toys. I get my toys from square peg toys. 

5 use good lube, i use jlube

6 this one is not for everyone, drugs. When i play i use poppers, weed, nitrous and numbing cream on my hole. It helps to put me in the right frame of mind and play longer and harder. 

7 this one im about to test out but I have a rosebud pump coming today. From what i read I think if I can pump my hole everyday it will make it easier to stretch it bigger. I'll let you know how this goes. 

What worked for me was buying a big toy that I KNEW I wouldn't be able to get in me. And then, regularly as I am able, take as much of it as I can and hold it there at the "oh god this is going to rip me open" stage as long as possible before backing off, then trying again. I do 5-10 of these, then have a 5 minute break, then repeat. I try to do this for at least 2 hours solid when I do it, and I aim to get at least one good session in a week. As I loosen up I also strain as if trying to pass a stool which seems to help me take more.

I then set myself an ultimatum: no orgasms until I get it in. I set that challenge on the last day of September, so it's easy for me to track. Day 9 today and I'm going out of my mind, desperate to masturbate. It's an incredible motivator...

I've gone from being barely able to take any of it to now being at the stage where I can get it into my anus, but not past the second sphincter. Currently working on that, hoping to get it fully inserted within the next week, hopefully no more than two.

YMMV, HTH.

2 hours ago, jjreilly79 said:

What worked for me was buying a big toy that I KNEW I wouldn't be able to get in me. And then, regularly as I am able, take as much of it as I can and hold it there at the "oh god this is going to rip me open" stage as long as possible before backing off, then trying again. I do 5-10 of these, then have a 5 minute break, then repeat. I try to do this for at least 2 hours solid when I do it, and I aim to get at least one good session in a week. As I loosen up I also strain as if trying to pass a stool which seems to help me take more.

I then set myself an ultimatum: no orgasms until I get it in. I set that challenge on the last day of September, so it's easy for me to track. Day 9 today and I'm going out of my mind, desperate to masturbate. It's an incredible motivator...

I've gone from being barely able to take any of it to now being at the stage where I can get it into my anus, but not past the second sphincter. Currently working on that, hoping to get it fully inserted within the next week, hopefully no more than two.

YMMV, HTH.

Just realised you're talking about a considerably bigger plug than mine (mine's approx 3 inches in diameter), so I'm probably teaching my granny to suck eggs. Sorry about that.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:57 AM, Analgaper1997 said:

Hey guys I've seen stretching my ass for a few years now and can take 3.75inch ass servant in and out but can't figure out how I'm going to progress to the doc Johnson Red boy extra large 4.5inch round plug, I can ride 12inch circumference but don't know how to progress further and my ass needs your help, I am already hopelessly loose and can easily punch my own ass and I have a big loose hole when I'm resting but as we all know its still not big enough and at 22 I'm not ready to call it quits, I need to be the biggest anal slut, I'm competitive 

When I could take Ass Servant completely in, It took me well over a year of additional stretching after that to get "peeled" (outer layer removed) Ass Master in that is about 4.05", so those +0,3" were extremely slow progress. 

4.5" is probably impossible for me to ever get in, or at least I would need something like 4.3" plug to work in first, and even that could take months/years.

I would say remove the outer layer from the Red Boy and give it a year or so of hard pounding. 

On 10/7/2019 at 9:42 PM, bigtoys420 said:

It's nice to hear that at 22 you are so committed to opening your hole. A few tips to help you reach your goal. 

1 keep playing, practice as much as you can, you have your entire life ahead of you to keep growing your hole. There's no race and you dont want to injure yourself because you had to get it in. 

2 a toy to fill the size gap. Keep getting a toy, that's .25 of an inch larger until you reach your goal

3 find a fisting top. It's easier to relax and take it when all you have to do is bend over and let your top open your hole. 

4 use soft toys. It's easier and more comfortable to play with soft toys. I get my toys from square peg toys. 

5 use good lube, i use jlube

6 this one is not for everyone, drugs. When i play i use poppers, weed, nitrous and numbing cream on my hole. It helps to put me in the right frame of mind and play longer and harder. 

7 this one im about to test out but I have a rosebud pump coming today. From what i read I think if I can pump my hole everyday it will make it easier to stretch it bigger. I'll let you know how this goes. 

On the top part I only have my girlfriend to help me but we haven't for ages as her nails have hurt me in the past. 

Drugs are a no as I get drug tested due to my job and industry

I've done pumping for a while and have made my ass lips over an inch and very fat

Any tips I can give.my girlfriend for fisting me and helping me stretch out, I can already punch my own hole and my hands are big enough to palm an NBA basket ball 

Poppers are legal and i dont think show up on a drug test so you can try that if you want to

For your girlfriend have her file her nails smooth and put on some rubber gloves. With both of her hands im sure she can give you a good stretch. Have her double fist you nightly and im sure you will open up. If her fists are too small you could try her foot. 

Lastly have fun with it and don't be discouraged if you can't get it in. You have many years of stretching ahead of you and you dont want to hurt yourself because you had to get it in today. 

• 5 months later...

Remember that it really depends of the material you are trying to insert. Inserting 4.5" metal plug would be much more difficult that having soft silicone of similar measurements. It all comes down to how adapting the material is to the pressure when inserting.

• 1 month later...

I think one way of expanding your hole size, when you feel you've reached a limit, is to work on inserting two dildos at the same time (more specifically - first insert the smaller one, then insert the larger one alongside it). Doing this you can stretch yourself to an extent that is impossible with single toys with a round cross-section.

This comes down to the anatomy of the male 'pelvic outlet' (the part of our skeletal structure that limits  how much we can shove up there): the male pelvic outlet is oval, not round, and two dildos can better approximate the available oval shape of the pelvic outlet than can a round plug or dildo.

pelvic_cavity_of_males_and_females_(edit

I'm unable to fully take an insert that has a circumference of 30cm - my bone structure just won't let it pass. But I can take two dildos which together (including the two common tangents that are formed when two circles touch: B-C in the diagram below ) add up to a perimeter of 30cm.

xcommon-tangents-to-two-circles.png.page

While it feels like a real stretch, I suspect that there's room for more down there and am going to buy dildos of progressive circumferences, a mix and match them in pairs, and see how big I can get.

Kirk Johnson seemed to do quite a lot of double-dildoing - I wonder if that allowed him to fully exploit the potential of his anatomy (as well as the fact he seemed to have extraordinary natural flexibility).

You might be more easily able to get your sphincter to the right diameter for the the doc Johnson Red boy extra large by a program of double-dildoing. After that it becomes a question of whether your bone structure will allow for it.

(The female pelvic outlet is much larger than the male one - for obvious reasons - and rounder - which is probably why women seem to be able to take such large plugs and dildos - the larger, more ambitious, plugs and dildos for men really should be oval in cross-section, not round )

Outlet-of-pelvis.jpg

Edited by Errol Calendar

8 hours ago, imsnowman72 said:

Nice answer Errol Calendar !

Thanks, imsnowman. I've kind of gotten interested in the anatomy and physiology of anal stretching. In my wilder moods I even find myself considering buying a life-size model of a male pelvis - just to get a better idea of what's going on when we shove stuff up our asses. But usually end up buying a new plug, or dildo or pump instead...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-1-Model-Life-Size-Professional-Educational-Medical-Adult-Male-Pelvis-new-12/184024510754?hash=item2ad8b73122:g:GYkAAOSweRhauxhq

I was able to move up to 4.14" diameter with the Squarepeg Large Splitter. Before then I had tried getting a Ream & Dream Suction Butt Plug Black Max Diameter 3.94", but it was not flexible enough. I had only use Silicone toys in order to go bigger. After being able to insert the Splitter daily, I tried moving up to the Ass Master by Doc Johnson, but with the outer cover removed making it only 4.3" wide. I am now able to insert the Ass Master more and more routinely and hope to be able to start inserting it daily before moving up to the Squarepeg XL Splitter at 4.6" diameter or equivalent silicone toy. Of course everyone's frame is different limiting how large they can handle, but the widest diameter insertion I have found was by Siswet19 anally inserting a 4.76" diameter/ 14.96" Circumference (most of the Mr Hankey GOLIATH).

Would love to know what the largest diameter or circumference object others on here might have been able to insert.

Edited by AnalnKinky
additional info

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.