Consent & Woman Into Our Stuff

bluelogic

So let’s begin. I’m posting here because you guys have the same ethics as me. I met a woman on tinder that I’m old enough to be her father. She seems intelligent and knows how to use Lyft, drive, read books at the library, graduated from high school. When I met her in person she has the emotional intelligence of a infant. She approached me with a sex only relationship to learn about sex, and the sex is great she does whatever I want. She says it makes her happy. I’m a vasectomy male so I’m not concerned of getting her pregnant and I got her to take a blood std test for me.  But I feel weird because I have total financial, sexual and emotional dominance over her. 

my first question is what do you guys think about this?  Are most woman into anal kinks this weird?

second what should I do to her ?

bluelogic 

You say you have dominance over her, but have clearly stated to her that if something is wrong she can decide to stop the game ?
As long as she loves it, and you both respect each other will, it's fine IMO.

If she loves anal, teach her our kink, it should be fun ;)
You may also teach her more than sex, with sexual games of course ^^. Teach her how to push her limits in life, by pushing her anal limits, teach her when to step back by teaching her the right moment to stop a game. How to turn the pain and constant challenge of life into pleasure, by teaching her that transposed into the sexual domain.

Plenty of life lessons and behaviors can be taught through sex. But it is easy for one self to loose himself into it.

Both of you have fun.

It's a big jump from a sex only relationship to total sexual, emotional, and financial dominance. Did you move her in with you? If you have the means, keep her as a live in sex toy.  Providing a safe, secure environment will make her more receptive to sexual practices like showcased here.  Record your progress, for use in training and to insulate yourself in the unlikely event that things go completely off the rails.

The emotional part needs to be judged objectively. Is she capable of obedience? Loyalty? Can you bend her to your will? Do you even want that burden? Just like pets, slaves are a lot of work, but a Brittany Spaniel can't call the cops on you. 

I wanted to thank you for your replies. She is pretty intelligent it is her emotions are hard to read. We have spent more time together and it really is me more than her having issues. I’m guess I’m used to woman that want something from me or are demanding. She says when she is with me she wants to surrender to whatever I want. 

we did talk about moving in. She would love to be a 24 hour sex toy for me and while I would love that I told her I feel she should explore her life at 20 before committing to being my toy. She turned that around and said I should be more responsible and ensure she has life experiences as my toy. We talked more about limits and we found the issue is that she can’t say what they are limits until we try them.  My issue seams to be my life training and what I want. 

thank again

bluelogic

Aren't you able to find a good compromise ? a 24/7 slave is a huge commitment on both sides, and while the fantasy is appealing, the reality of it is another thing entirely. I personally would never commit to such a thing as I love my freedom too much.

If she wants to obey you, and you want her to still experience her life, you could still teach her things, but regularly order her to live a week, a month, of regular life, that if she trusts you, she has to do it. Because no matter how intelligent you are at 20, you still know nothing about life, you may think you do, but you don't. You can reassure her that you will teach her what she wants (gradually), but it will take time for her to prove it, and that sexual games are just a part of it not the whole thing, and that you too somehow have to adjust gradually. This the first lesson of life : patience. Foundations have to be laid carefully or the edifice will crumble.

This is assuming you want her to be your decadent toy, but also grow a woman of great strength able to face the harshness of life, maybe even your equal.

Edited by Nlight

You're welcome ;)

I am still hoping to find such a girl one day, you are very lucky (or skilled, or both,  don't know), don't miss the opportunity.

I agree with nlight dont miss out on the opportunity. What you found is the same as winning the lottery. It's her choice what she wants to do with her life and if being a live in sex toy is going to make her happy then go with it. Please make sure she understands that she is still a person who deserves respect and if at any time she wants leave she has every right to do so and that you would help her if needed. I believe making sure she feels safe entering this arrangement and leaving it if it comes to it is very important to its long term success. 

If you give her love she will give you love and inside this...Some limits must exist of course, with the love and happyness you will reach almost everything.

I can put on fully fashioned stockings and really really sexy heels and my wife always ask me what do I want her to put on to fist me this time...But this must be done with LOVE...And happyness.

Don't abuse of her and treat her always with respect.

Make her happy.

Give her love.

Best regards and GOOD LUCK!

• 2 months later...

So an update.

Merry Christmas 

The girl and I are still together and yes I have her as a live in. We are training her ass for a fist. So far we are able to put in a 1.5 inch butt plug and my dick in her ass. I have a 2 inch butt plug but that is too much with my dick. I also have done some some stretching with my fist.  So my questions. 

Is there something you recommend between a 1.5 and 2 inch that could be used for double anal?  I want something hands free  

would an anal speculum help with stretching?

What could we use to get the gape?

we are using pur Eros  anal lube is there better lube?

thanks

bluelogic

10 hours ago, bluelogic said:

So an update.

Merry Christmas 

The girl and I are still together and yes I have her as a live in. We are training her ass for a fist. So far we are able to put in a 1.5 inch butt plug and my dick in her ass. I have a 2 inch butt plug but that is too much with my dick. I also have done some some stretching with my fist.  So my questions. 

Is there something you recommend between a 1.5 and 2 inch that could be used for double anal?  I want something hands free  

would an anal speculum help with stretching?

What could we use to get the gape?

we are using pur Eros  anal lube is there better lube?

thanks

bluelogic

Based on your question, you aren't implementing the proper techniques or finesse to get early gains. 

A young woman should be able to take a standard large buttplug without any pain inside of a month. 

"relaxation" is overrated and reductionist. While it's true you never want to "clench" your ass, actually working on gains together is a mutual proactive activity that requires a mutual rhythm. 

She has to "push" out her asshole as though she's going number 2. This must be timed with your slow, deliberate force inwards. The "relaxation" part comes after the push. It should be cycling between "push," "relax" "push" relax" and before you know it, large objects are "sinking" in to her asshole. 

use lubricant and go slow, but this "straining to push while you are slowly pushing in a plug" is essential. It takes a little practice but eventually you both get good at it. 

Gape is achieved with evenly girthy cylindrical objects. Wide/oversized dildos rather than plugs. They evenly stretch the outer colon into a kind of "tunnel" which makes for good gape. it's also genetic. Some women don't gape very much no matter what you do. Others gape from anal sex. 

If you haven't already, I recommend trying this "push/relax" method on yourself, and train your own ass a bit. Even if it's not your thing sexually, it will educate you about how that area of the body works in a more firsthand way.

I like to use patrolum jelly to coat my insides with my fingers first then lots of jlube. You can never have enough jlube. I even inject the jlube into my hole before putting a toy inside. This really get me wet and sloppy which I love and helps me to play longer. I like to keep reapplying lube every 5 to 10 minutes. After a hard night of play I like to put Vermont balg balm on my hole. Trust me when you pull this out after a long night and put some on and in her sore hole she will have a huge smile on her face and thank you. 

As far as going from 1.5 inch to 2 inch butt plug. What kind of plug are you using? If its a hard plug like plastic or metal stop using it. You want to only use soft silicone toys. They are far superior in every way and way more enjoyable for her. The soft feeling inside you is pure bliss. 

To get to that 2 inch mark you have a few options. One you can buy a plug between 1.5 and 2 inches. This will give her time to adjust to the new size and get ready for the 2 inch plug. I only play with toys from this site now and they have plugs in all sizes. They are expensive but worth every penny. 

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/egg-plug/

A trick with plugs is to get her used to the feeling of pushing them out and sucking them in. A good way to do this is have her face down ass up on the bed. Put a plug she can take in and have her push it out using no hands just her butt muscles. Right as it passes the widest point of the plug and it will fall out you are there to hold it in place. While you are holding it in place you tell her good pushing now try and suck it back in. You might have to give a little push to help her but really she needs to be pushing out and relaxing her hole at the same time, kind of like pushing when going to the bathroom. Make her struggle trying to push and take the plug back in with you putting minimal or no pushing force. The struggling to push and suck it back it will help her learn more control of her muscles down there. Do this for 5 to 10 minutes a day and it will quickly become her favorite game. Plus it only gets funner and harder as you go up in size. 

Another option would be more anal only toy play to stretch her open and more anal forplay. Take 10 to 15 minutes during forplay to slowly open her hole. Lots of lube and start slow. Fingers are a great way to start and will drive her wild as you go from 1 to 2 and maybe 3 or 4 fingers as you stretch her open. The main goal here to so go slow and stretch the muscles. This way later on the muscles are already warmed up making taking something bigger a lot easier. 

You can also add a toy into the mix after the fingers. I wish i had something like this when I started. It's amazing at opening depth and width in a slow easy way thats very enjoyable. Some people are put off by the size but with the shape and softness of it, it slides right in. Plus once she can get it all in you can use it as a plug. 

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/slink/

A final option is a toy like these 2. As you slowly work it into her the more of a stretch she will get. In just a few weeks she should be taking 2 inches no problem. 

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/tree-small/

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/squirm/

Lastly, you are a lucky man to have this opportunity. Enjoy it for as long as it last. I know i would be making home videos of this with her permission ofcourse. 

Have fun and don't rush her. Everyone stretches at a different rate. You have to find what works with her and keep encouraging her. Verbal encouragement can go a long way to helping. You be amazed how a top telling me good girl, good girl, now relax, breath deep, breath slowly and take my big fist to the elbow. When that happens it feels like I sink into the bed into my happy place while I get my hole wrecked and destroyed. 

I hope you post the results soon and have fun. 

Edited by bigtoys420

Awesome advise. So I think there is an assumption here. When I mean a 1.5 inch butt plug and my dick I mean double anal with the plug and my dick not the two as separate.  She can take a 2 inch butt plug easily by itself  

I didn’t know about the pushing out and she told me she hasn’t done that. I will have her push out next time; however the push out and push in without me sounds like a great idea. 

She actually said she would like pictures of her progress. Posting them we haven’t discussed them yet. 

While you guys do say I’m lucky I have to be honest. I cant see myself married to this girl. Yes we are friends. Yes I care for her but she wants nothing more than to be of service to me and at 21 she doesn’t have any future goals.  While fantasies  are nice to fulfill there is not much there after sex between us and I will further be honest that she finds value in her life by being used by me. 

bluelogic 

For some girls that's all they want. A bed to sleep in, a man to pay the bills and a man to fuck and serve. It's a simple but happy life. 

Me personally I wish i could come back as a girl. Marry a rich hot guy with a huge cock and be a trophy wife. 

Well, putting a dick and a 1.5 inch plug in her ass  at the same time and expecting to fuck her is asking a lot out of her. Sure it can be done. I can do it but you run the risk of seriously hurting her. If the toy is 1.5 inch and your dick is 2 inch you are asking her to take a 3.5 inch diameter object into her asshole. That takes serious time and practice. Get some big toys from that site i sent you. Hell, at that size you might be able to anal fist her. Have you tried that? That will really open her up. 

Now that i got a better grasp of what you trying to do just take my previous post and go bigger. Keep going slow and stretch the muscle. When you are playing with objects this large you run the risk of getting an anal fissure or tear. You have to tell her that she needs to listen to her body. If she is in the habit of just pushing through the pain serious damage or death can occur. Ive gotten an anal fissures before and they are no fun. They cause you to bleed every time you play forcing you to take a break so they can heal. 

Lastly, i personally dont like 2 or more toys in my hole. I tried it in the past and did not like the feeling. I mush rather use a bigger fatter toy. I cant speak from experience as i dont have a pussy but i would think a 3 inch plug in her ass and you fucking her pussy would feel better for her. I wish i could find out... 

Edited by bigtoys420

Thanks for the reply. So 1.5 inch and my dick is our current standard that I got her to. 

So a 2 inch plug and my dick is about 3 inches which is about the same as a fist

So I have the double anal fetish. So the second toy is needed.  For me it makes her really tight and I love how I can feel the plug rub around my dick as I trust.  The plug also acts as a stopper after I cum in her ass to keep all the cum in.  

Thanks again

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.