Poppers?

Upthebutt

Just wanting to hear others experiences here with Poppers. I have tried them previously but never in conjuction with anal play. I've been considering purchasing some as a way to help relax my anus further. I already am easily able to relax but I'm willing to try anything that can help me with my stretching gains.

They're fun but just be very careful as they cause very dangerous health effects if not used properly or overdone. I've wound up overnight in the hospital before and it's not a fun time.

Proceed with caution.

10 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

So you find that they helped with stretching noticeably at all?

Yes they will help but even before I found them I was stretching just fine on my own.

4 hours ago, Cinclair210 said:

Where do you get then from? Can I Amazon them? Also what's a good one to start with?

They used to have them on Amazon for a short while. You find them at sex stores and such but don't use them.

• 2 weeks later...

I use poppers when stretching, it relaxes everything so you can stretch just that little bit more, but as previously people have said, be very careful, don't over do it.  I almost collapsed once because I used them to much and I don't smoke or have heart issues

• 2 weeks later...

Second the french connection, I'm a frequent customer. 

The best is to smoke a fat bowl and then hit on some good poppers while playing...The sudden hollow feeling around the fist in my hole is really awesome. 

If you use poppers I would recommend you invest in a pulse oximeter. They cost about $25 on Amazon and you can monitor the effect of poppers use on your blood saturation. 

Poppers will cause hypoxemia, anemia, methemoglobinemia among other things and as a result can cause irreversible damage to your organs starting with your nervous system and your brain. You'll start forgetting things and having trouble concentrating. It also wrecks havoc on your immune system.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matthew.winterbottom
On 7/1/2019 at 5:35 AM, oregongaper said:

Second the french connection, I'm a frequent customer. 

The best is to smoke a fat bowl and then hit on some good poppers while playing...The sudden hollow feeling around the fist in my hole is really awesome. 

that hollow feeling is the best fucking feeling...

Not for me. I push hard to relax my hole as I insert deeper. When the discomfort subsides I do it again until the discomfort stays and hold the stretch toy in for a while longer. After my ass-cunt rests a little it get's the same treatment. The bad part is you will probably develop big anal lips and the start of a prolapse, if you consider that "bad, I don't.

I have been a user on and off and I would recommend against if you cannot find a good source for fresh poppers.

Also I would recommend against because many people end up abusing them, overdoing them, sometimes even getting addicted.

As I said, they can mess up your oxygen saturation, your lungs, your nervous system and your cognitive abilities if over done.

If done right, they put you in a bit of a different place like weed can. It will definitely relax your sphincters, which will allow you to go over a bump and take much larger toys... which can also be a problem by itself.

BTW I have seen Siswet use them in off-Chaturbate videos. I suspect that she poppers up as well when live, which is why she probably disappears from the frame and then comes back a bit different.

They will definitely make you all giddy and stuff. I will tell anyone: do not use them.

But if you do, again, make sure you use fresh poppers, and toss them after your second use.

My best advice is to buy the small 10ml poppers, to use them in a play session, then to toss them and not use any for at least 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't use them after reading how dangerous can be...

I recommend patience and enjoy the path till your own objectives, but don't play with fire. 

I've never used them although I've thought or dreamed with the idea...Till I read those hard warnings in this thread...

Best luck.

While they can be dangerous so is driving. As long as you respect them and don't abuse them the reward of relaxing your entire body is worth it for me. The downside is while you can't get physically addicted to them you can get mentally addicted to them and start feeling like you need them all the time when you play. Now i have to use them when i play or i feel like something is missing. While its good they relax me and put my mind into its happy place its bad that im addicted to them. It's reached a point where i always use them even if I'm just jerking off. Given all that i would not stop as i have not found another drug that will give me the same feeling. 

On 10/7/2019 at 5:39 PM, bigtoys420 said:

While they can be dangerous so is driving. As long as you respect them and don't abuse them the reward of relaxing your entire body is worth it for me. The downside is while you can't get physically addicted to them you can get mentally addicted to them and start feeling like you need them all the time when you play. Now i have to use them when i play or i feel like something is missing. While its good they relax me and put my mind into its happy place its bad that im addicted to them. It's reached a point where i always use them even if I'm just jerking off. Given all that i would not stop as i have not found another drug that will give me the same feeling. 

I find this interesting. I also enjoy poppers but I've been careful to avoid daily use. That's not to say that there haven't been times when I've used poppers several days in a row but it's rare that I would do this. also though, I think there's a difference between a light use of poppers, where it might be a quick sniff to get that buzz or other times where I'll use the poppers more intensely and really lose myself to it. I try to do the latter no more than once a week because that way the tolerance is kept in check and also it doesn't feel like it's too much that way... y'know? different brands hit you in different ways as well. I find the first time you hit one that you've not had before sometimes the hit is massive. on days when I'm not using poppers I don't find that I miss them and I can definitely do all the things without them that I would do with them... it's just different. I think that way, when I use the poppers it means I enjoy that part of it, rather than needing to feel that in order to be able to do anything.

you should maybe try easiing away from the every time, but you know, it's your call. to me it's a win-win.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:39 AM, bigtoys420 said:

Does driving too much lower your oxygen saturation? Or give you headaches? Lower your T-cell count? Harm your inner ear canal? Damage your vision?

8 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

Does driving too much lower your oxygen saturation? Or give you headaches? Lower your T-cell count? Harm your inner ear canal? Damage your vision?

Poppers are not for everyone. It's a decision that you have to make for yourself. It's just like any drug and drugs are not for everyone. Everyone uses drugs for different reasons and for some people those reasons make no sense but it does not have to. I can see 3 reasons I use drugs. One to enhance my sexual pleasure. Two, to escape my own personal issues. Three, to pretend that I'm someone else. 

Drugs let me do this in a way that I cant on my own. For example last night i pretended I was a cam girl. I got high on weed, nitrous, poppers and I put numbing cream on my pussy. I dressed in girls cloths and broadcasted myself on chaturbate.com. I put a pacifier in my mouth and went to town stretching my pussy while getting high on poppers and nitrous. I ended up going private with someone and felt like his little princess as i pounded my hole with my right hand while taking hits of my poppers and nitrous with my left. It was very intense and I came with a smile on my face feeling like I was a girl. I enjoyed it very much and can't wait to do it again tonight. 

I doubt that you have anything to relate to my experience so I can understand why you would think it's stupid and dangerous to do it. You can never know what i feel when i play like this especially when i have a top behind me with their fist up my ass pushing me to my absolute limit. It's not for everyone but for me it's the only time I can relax and truly be myself. 

Edited by bigtoys420

On 10/7/2019 at 9:39 AM, bigtoys420 said:

I second this... it's not a fun addiction. They also have less of an effect the more you use them. I often overdue it and end up not only unsatisfied, but with irritated nose, throat and lungs... I've also ended up mildly blue before, which is something you should really watch out for. I took massive amounts of liposomal vitamin C to deal with popper blues and it seemed to work for me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.