Side effects

zooole

QUOTE(gninori @ Apr 14 2007, 03:02 AM) [snapback]11006[/snapback]

about people not wearing diapers, two considerations
- if someone is, i guess they are not very keen on talking about it. even too shy to talk here in this friendly board. what's the talk on extreme gays's boards?
- it's too early, maybe? we don't have enough medical-statistical data on what happens after 40 years of absolute abuse of your anus and when you're aged 70 and more. because the extreme anal drift is not older than 25, 30 years i guess. apart from some "excessive" players, existed in every age, but then too socially punishable to get out of their closet and tell us their story. fuck, i can't forget what happened to oscar wilde, alan turing, etc.... go figure going about saying you take or took fists or bottles up your ass

Good points. I'm still not sure though. People who say anal play even strengthens the muscles down there are right too. And rectal prolapse as elderly people's medical condition that requires surgery to fix is caused by "the weakness of the pelvic floor muscles". I don't know, I'm very confused. I think the hones answer for this question could clear it up a little: do people who engage in hard anal play "turn inside out" on the toilet also?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been away for a couple of weeks, just returned to read this interesting thread. My wife's and my experience is similar to Minx's- she occasionally enjoys a dick in her arse (usually in the right-angled position Minx described), but only when she's approaching orgasm and usually when she's having difficulty getting to that point. She says the feeling of fullness is a turn-on and when we do this, she gets off quite quickly (a few minutes) after insertion. She would also agree that slow or minimal movement is more likely to do the trick, and we find plenty of old-fashioned vaseline is best for this game- lighter grade lubes just aren't up to it. An advantage of the cross-wise position is you or she can get manual access to her G spot while you have your dick in the other spot, and her orgasms are very intense when doing it like this.

QUOTE(zooole @ Apr 12 2007, 10:17 AM) [snapback]10391[/snapback]

I get excited about this Kream thing because I love anal with my gf, but she doesn't like it that much, I think she kind of "lets me do it" instead of "asking me to do it"... She can't have anal orgasms (just yet smile.gif), I heard about it before, but it was like a myth to me. Her most intense orgasms are g spot orgasms, and those have nothing to do with my penis either (sad.gif), so I'm thinking about getting a big dildo like in that movie, and try to simulate her g spot anally. I would love to see her come this way - I just wasn't sure if it's healthy. I don't think she should turn "inside out"...

To make her love anal sex just put her on her knees and suggest her to stimulate her own clit while you are stimulating her anus.... My sweetie comes many times doing this...

Just sharing my experience...

Hugs mate!

cb

Looks like the sfincter is a pretty elastic muscle....

IPB Image

IPB Image

It´s early morning and I am still too lazy-sleepy to squeeze my brains for writing in english...but an Image says more than a 1000 words, sometimes....at this time for me, anyway.
cb

PS: My point: gaping sure no problem, prolapsing maybe later problems. Edited by curiousboy

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 17 2007, 07:54 AM) [snapback]11807[/snapback]

To make her love anal sex just put her on her knees and suggest her to stimulate her own clit while you are stimulating her anus.... My sweetie comes many times doing this...

Just sharing my experience...

Hugs mate!

cb

That's not exactly what I was looking for. Sure, you can make all kinds of activities pleasurable with clitoral play, but it still remains a clitoral orgasm, and my gf says anal doesn not enhance it any way for her, so it doesn't worth the hassle. What we are looking for (and getting closer to, night by night smile.gif ) is a g spot orgasm with only anal simulation.

Thank you for this suggestions tho, and thank you for everyones.
Some people told me this board might not be the most perfect place for people who only want to discuss anal sex, just "a dick in ass", so I decided to stop importuning.

Again, thanks for the honest answers, take care, and have a nice day.
wink.gif

Bye.

QUOTE(zooole @ Apr 17 2007, 09:13 AM) [snapback]11932[/snapback]

That's not exactly what I was looking for. Sure, you can make all kinds of activities pleasurable with clitoral play, but it still remains a clitoral orgasm, ......

i think the suggestion was to help get her down the road towards orgasmic pleasure. playing with the clit for alot of women will surely help get her more relaxed and into the mood. but i will agree with you that to go the entire way with clit stimulation you will be (most likely) missing the feeling you are hoping for. if clit play will help get the ball rolling this is good advice but after the sex (anal) is going on i would suggest she stop playing with her clit if she is comfortable and let the anal take her there.

for me and my wife anal sex is really hit or miss. when she is "into it" and things go good she can cum THE HARDEST she has ever.... but is not nearly all the time.

good luck and i am sorry if you havent gotten the responses you originally were hoping for.

peace
anllover

QUOTE(anllover @ Apr 17 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]11940[/snapback]

i think the suggestion was to help get her down the road towards orgasmic pleasure. playing with the clit for alot of women will surely help get her more relaxed and into the mood. but i will agree with you that to go the entire way with clit stimulation you will be (most likely) missing the feeling you are hoping for. if clit play will help get the ball rolling this is good advice but after the sex (anal) is going on i would suggest she stop playing with her clit if she is comfortable and let the anal take her there.

for me and my wife anal sex is really hit or miss. when she is "into it" and things go good she can cum THE HARDEST she has ever.... but is not nearly all the time.

good luck and i am sorry if you havent gotten the responses you originally were hoping for.

peace
anllover

When I opened this topic I started it to get to know the health risks extreme play can cause, so I absolutely did get the perfect answers, even first hand from a female.

And I'm thankful for the suggestions for making anal more pleasurable with my gf - but believe me, we don't lack fantasy in sex, so we pretty much all went thought the stuff you guys suggested, and sure, there are thousands of ways to make it pleasurable I would like her to have an actual anal orgasm, because I hope that would combine her love of g spot orgasms and mine for anal. blush.gif
But from this point I think it's a matter of time - If it is physically possible, we'll get there, if she can't do it, no suggestion or technique will help.

And as I said, I also don't want to be off-topic (I mean, "off-board"), so again, thanks for your input.

Good bye.

Gah... I made a post about my website on another forum, and the first thing I got was a smug, ignorant comment about incontinence. Though I am still young, it's been nearly five years since I first managed to fist myself, and I've yet to experience any control problems whatsoever. I don't have any trouble holding anything in. Not even water from an enema. I can fill myself up and not leak a drop, provided I'm not filled up too much. Of course I'll be real loose after a particularly hard session, but given some down time, it doesn't take long at all for me to feel completely normal down there again.

For the most part, I've been very careful the whole way through not to reach to reach too far beyond my limits. The only problem I've had is one incident of a hemorrhoid, about a year ago. I used to like to try to prolapse a bit, and I suspect I pushed out a little too hard while squatting one day. That was a very painful ordeal, and one I would like never to repeat, so I've since stopped doing all but the most mild of prolapses.

Why do people have to be such jerks? I know guys like Kirk get all sorts of hateful, ignorant comments on Xtube. Like they're being forced to watch. It's terrible.

QUOTE(zooole @ Apr 17 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]11966[/snapback]

When I opened this topic I started it to get to know the health risks extreme play can cause, so I absolutely did get the perfect answers, even first hand from a female.

And I'm thankful for the suggestions for making anal more pleasurable with my gf - but believe me, we don't lack fantasy in sex, so we pretty much all went thought the stuff you guys suggested, and sure, there are thousands of ways to make it pleasurable I would like her to have an actual anal orgasm, because I hope that would combine her love of g spot orgasms and mine for anal. blush.gif
But from this point I think it's a matter of time - If it is physically possible, we'll get there, if she can't do it, no suggestion or technique will help.

And as I said, I also don't want to be off-topic (I mean, "off-board"), so again, thanks for your input.

Good bye.

Ok then, let`s get a bit more anatomically precise.
In all that area there are pleasure receptors, on some spots there are more than in others and it is not the same for everybody (i think they can even grow with constant stimulation over the years). I doubt that you can rich the G-spot from the anus having the vagina in the between.Anal orgasm is possible with the receptors located in the anus, they have to be aroused enough and helped by other receptors and mainly by the brain The orgasm itself is coming from the brain! Never heared of touchless orgasms? How do you think they happen?
It`s the feeling of being filled...
Bah I think I will leave it here...after all I am not so good explaining, am I?
Btw, I had a few anal orgasms mysel and I tell you, mate, It`s the brain who plays the big role!
Ah, and don`t worry being out of place here, you are not!

regards,

cb

QUOTE(zooole @ Apr 17 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]11966[/snapback]

Good bye.

this discussion is completely in-topic, i mean the topic is totally worth being discussed wink.gif

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 18 2007, 12:59 AM) [snapback]12141[/snapback]

Ok then, let`s get a bit more anatomically precise.
In all that area there are pleasure receptors, on some spots there are more than in others and it is not the same for everybody (i think they can even grow with constant stimulation over the years). I doubt that you can rich the G-spot from the anus having the vagina in the between.

If you have seen your gf experiencing g spot orgasm, and watch the video I'm talking about in my first posts in this topic, you'll see it's pretty sure the girl in the vid is having a g spot orgasm (if any, and not faking one very professionally). For us at least, squirting can't really happen any other way...

QUOTE(Wikipedia @ en.wikipedia.org)
But typically, stimulation of the G-spot through the wall shared between the vagina and the rectum, from a sex toy, finger or a penis, may bring about an orgasm. This is often greatly facilitated through additional manual stimulation of the clitoris...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Anal_orgasm

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 18 2007, 12:59 AM) [snapback]12141[/snapback]

Bah I think I will leave it here...

So will I. Thanks again for all the responses.

Zoole - your questions are completely on topic.

What we are saying is that you aren't going to reach anal only orgasms quickly, or g-spot from anal quickly either. Both of these take time and an awful lot of comfort from the woman. I have had anal orgasms, but they're few and far between and haven't for a while (pre-pregnancy!). They only seem to occur through a state of frenzied horniness....the kind you get when you've not had any for ages and its really hot and you get all worked up...For women, by far the best and easiest route to having completely fantastic orgasms is with anal and clitoral stimulation.

As for g-spot from anal....if you can do it then great for you, but I would imagine its going to take a LOT of anal play before the sort of "force" and pressure required is going to be tolerated. And your only hope of that is from the ideas we've given.

IMO you seem to want to skip the basics and go straight for the extreme, which in anal terms is just such a bad idea! If you do carry on down this route I'm incredibly glad you're not doing it to me and I hope tht I don't come across someone with the same ideas.

Just my thoughts.

x

i guess i am lucky. almost from day one trev has given me orgasms from anal sex, it is the most amazing feeling, well for me any way.

he is always so gentle and slow unless i want him to speed up and i always feel so relaxed, to be honest the more relaxed i feel the more intense and faster i orgasm.

it is not always when i am feeling very very horny either. but it does depend on how relaxed i feel. it does not depend on what toys etc are used tho. Edited by kinkytrev and the mistress

QUOTE(kinkytrev and the mistress @ Apr 20 2007, 08:46 AM) [snapback]13169[/snapback]

i guess i am lucky. almost from day one trev has given me orgasms from anal sex, it is the most amazing feeling, well for me any way.

he is always so gentle and slow unless i want him to speed up and i always feel so relaxed, to be honest the more relaxed i feel the more intense and faster i orgasm.

it is not always when i am feeling very very horny either. but it does depend on how relaxed i feel. it does not depend on what toys etc are used tho.

Told ya: the most powerful sexual organ is not in between the legs but between the ears.. (da brain)
hihihi,

ciao,
cb

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 25 2007, 07:24 AM) [snapback]15189[/snapback]

Told ya: the most powerful sexual organ is not in between the legs but between the ears.. (da brain)
hihihi,

ciao,
cb

the brain? well curiousboy i have to agree with you as i find i can have many types of orgasm, if you can understand that, but the most intense seem to be the ones that originate from the head, hope that you can understand what i mean.

mistress

Hi there (again)!

I have a little free time now, and just dropped by to share my experiences with you (as I promised). Jee, it took me 15 minutes to figure out what my password was…

Anyway, as I thought, we did it. Anal orgasms do exist, it’s not a myth, and the technique is very close to what I was thinking before.

So thanks for all the advice; I’m going to tell my suggestions, for those who are interested. So we used a butt plug and that dildo first. I had to reinterpret the old cliché of “go very, very slowly”. I didn’t know stopping was a part of going slowly, but it is (at least for us). After you put something in, you have to just leave it there, leave it alone, find something else to play with in the meantime, then start again a couple minutes later. She said after some time she couldn't even feel what’s in her any more, and playing with her pussy (or anything) will make her loosen up a lot. So that was the key I guess. She already came when she had the dildo in for the second time, and yep, a perfect g spot orgasm. I’m sure there are thousands of ways to experience orgasms, gee, I hear all kinds of wild stories, and there must be many ways to achieve anal orgasms too, but it is possible to have an anal g spot orgasm, actually, I think it’s the easiest and the most intense way, if your girl can have g spot orgasms. I could see in the responses, that people who never experienced it have a hard time imagining it. If you have done it vaginally, you know that unlike the clitoris, rubbing and petting is not the way to go with the g spot, as it is more sensitive for movement. So she got comfortable with the dildo after some time, and as I thought, it was really easy to position it the right way. The best pose for her is on her knees, bending forward, forearms on the floor. You gotta rub the end of the dildo against her vaginal wall (where her g spot is of course, but you’ll know…). Movements can be a little gentler than when you’re doing it with your hands from inside the vagina, it’s more important to always try to apply constant pressure – small movements. It took us like a minute and a half, and she was coming. She didn’t turn “inside out”, but her butt stayed kinda open during the orgasm, and was a little loose for a couple seconds after it, but when it was over, everything went back to normal, and it made all my worries disappear. Another week of experimenting was enough to achieve it the more “natural” way, without dildos (well, the only thing left is the butt plug in the first stages…). Here’s the position that works for us:
IPB Image
This was he has total control, your dick is in the best position, and everything, it’s just the easiest and most comfortable (I’m so lazy I don’t even hold myself up with my hands). Yep, she has to be very relaxed and in the mood, just as you said to me (I thougt everybody knows this about orgasms and sex in general after the age of like 16...), and yes, cleaning is a must, of course, and she has to kinda "learn" it just like the other ways. But after you introduce it to her successfully, you only have to enjoy the multiple pleasures of anal sex, your gf enjoying anal sex with you, and seeing her experience mindblowing g spot orgasms.
So that’s it, this is the way that works for us, again, thanks for all the suggestions and input, I appreciate it a lot.

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 25 2007, 08:24 AM) [snapback]15189[/snapback]

hihihi,

ciao,
cb

Yep, very true. The brain is the biggest sex organ, but it’s very hard to physically stimulate, and there are more fun things to play with. wink.gif

QUOTE(Minx @ Apr 18 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]12281[/snapback]

IMO you seem to want to skip the basics and go straight for the extreme, which in anal terms is just such a bad idea! If you do carry on down this route I'm incredibly glad you're not doing it to me and I hope tht I don't come across someone with the same ideas.
x

Nah, I don't know why everybody seems to believe this... We had anal sex I really enjoyed, and I wanted her to give her the best thing she can experience that way. Is that so bad? I mean... C'mon, relationships are not about "hey hon, I want to stick a baseball bat up your ass 'couse I think it looks damn good"... Or I dunno... Is an anal orgasm that extreme if you already have anal sex? Lemme tell you, it is not. smile.gif

As I see the performance issues with the site got resolved too, so happy rosebuttboarding, I’ll check back every now and then.

Thanks, bye.

QUOTE(zooole @ May 1 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]17712[/snapback]

Yep, very true. The brain is the biggest sex organ, but it’s very hard to physically stimulate, and there are more fun things to play with. wink.gif

Well, I think you did`nt get what I ment, but nevermind I am too tired to explain you...
Who got it, got it, who did`nt, did`nt...
Good luck for next time,

cheers, pal,

cb

QUOTE(curiousboy @ May 1 2007, 07:12 PM) [snapback]17730[/snapback]

Well, I think you did`nt get what I ment, but nevermind I am too tired to explain you...
Who got it, got it, who did`nt, did`nt...
Good luck for next time,

cheers, pal,

cb

smile.gif I think I knew exacly what you meant - my response was supposed to be a lame joke.

Thnaks for the good wishes.

friends.gif

(even if it's not luck, but experience, understanding and listening to each other - now don't misunderstand me, I knew what you meant) laugh.gif

QUOTE(zooole @ May 1 2007, 05:32 PM) [snapback]17733[/snapback]

smile.gif I think I knew exacly what you meant - my response was supposed to be a lame joke.

Thnaks for the good wishes.

friends.gif

(even if it's not luck, but experience, understanding and listening to each other - now don't misunderstand me, I knew what you meant) laugh.gif

Ok, pal, good for you and for me wink.gif
Sorry for my lack on sense of humor

Hugs friends.gif

cb

QUOTE(zooole @ May 1 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]17712[/snapback]

Nah, I don't know why everybody seems to believe this... We had anal sex I really enjoyed, and I wanted her to give her the best thing she can experience that way. Is that so bad? I mean... C'mon, relationships are not about "hey hon, I want to stick a baseball bat up your ass 'couse I think it looks damn good"... Or I dunno... Is an anal orgasm that extreme if you already have anal sex? Lemme tell you, it is not. smile.gif

I don't think you understood the point the first time round...but really can't be arsed to explain it again.

Glad you had a good time anyway.

QUOTE(Minx @ May 2 2007, 10:24 AM) [snapback]17936[/snapback]

I don't think you understood the point the first time round...but really can't be arsed to explain it again.

Glad you had a good time anyway.

smile.gif Thanks. I have to admit I didn't quite get why you wrote that, but I definitely saw that you said it to help me, so thank you very much for all your advice.

Basically what I wanted to ask here was only about the health risks of extreme stuff, like in that movie clip I mentioned. I didn't go ahead to try to make her cum anally, because I was afraid that she would prolapse too, maybe even have incompetence issues later, and I thought this was a good place to ask from people who have first-hand experiences about such anal play. You guys helped me a lot, and even gave more advice I needed. smile.gif I kind of had a feeling many believed I'm some 17-year-old jerk trying to mimic porn movies at home or something, but that's all right. blush.gif

Again, thank you.
notworthy.gif Edited by zooole

• 2 months later...
Hey guys.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I have questions that belong here (I think).

Lot of stuff happened since I wrote here. (Partly thanks to You guys) I can say she really likes anal now. We don't do it very frequently since the cleaning part is a very time consuming process, and it comes with some discomfort, but she really learned her body and we have discovered many new ways of pleasure...

First, I would like to ask about my earliest "fears": do you think she will develop a prolapse eventually? When aroused she really gets relaxed and loose down there, and she has a rosebud when she has an orgasm, much more opened than when we started. unsure.gif

My second question would be about anal cum. First I thought it was just a lube she pushes out, but when she has intense anal orgasms the stuff that comes out is almost white... huh.gif What is that and where does it come from? And is that healthy?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Edit: well, looks like nobody knows (or wants to help)... down.gif

Anyway, I found this when trying to find out more about this (for those who have similar concerns or intereseted or whatever...):
(4) anal orgasm

The most unusual, but some girls have orgasms FROM THEIR ASS from being fucked in the ass. It feels really good and can lead to white stuff leaking out. When it happens, you'll feel your ass wildly contracting and throbbing.

So I guess it's normal, and I just hope she won't prolapse... unsure.gif Edited by zooole

• 3 weeks later...
Hello friends and fellow perverts.

I am pretty new here so bear with me.
Here are my two cents on extreme anal.

I am a 39 year old male CD from Tx.
I have been playing with my ass ever since I
can remember. I only got into larger objects
when I got my first pc and got online in 2000.
I personally am a girth queen. I would love
to get into depth (I have been trying lately)
But my insides just aren't built for it it seems,
so I am going to just keep going with width.
I find that being "full" is the feeling I am after.
When I use a toy like Bam which is about 2.75"
wide I love to just lie on my back and fuck
myself hard and fast. Sometimes I can have
an anal orgasm if I am particularly horny.
To me an anal orgasm is when I cum without
touching my cock. (cum still pours from my cock)
Other times I want something really big in there
like the bulldozer or mighty Joe (these toys are both
three inches+ in diameter) With these I prefer to
leave them in as long as I can. When I can't stand
it any longer I pull it out and fuck myself with it
and cum rather quickly.

Also, I have absolutely no problem in the bathroom.
I usually wreck my ass in the evening. I normally
won't have a bowel movement any more that nite
but am usually back to normal the next day.

Here are some toys I own and use on a regular
basis.

My first "BIG" dildo. http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=DJ8170-01
I will never forget the feeling when it went in the first time.

Other larger toys I have gotten since then.

http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=DJ0262-01
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=SE6857-03
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=SP123PPBK
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...alogno=TSX-1078
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...gno=BB5T-ED-ARA
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=SE0222-03
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...talogno=SI-5052
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...alogno=TSX-1069
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...alogno=TSX-1211

Those are just a few. I have others, and there are
lots more I have my eye on to buy in the future. Edited by spidernose

QUOTE(spidernose @ Aug 13 2007, 03:53 AM) [snapback]44441[/snapback]

Hello friends and fellow perverts.

I am pretty new here so bear with me.
Here are my two cents on extreme anal.

I am a 39 year old male CD from Tx.
I have been playing with my ass ever since I
can remember. I only got into larger objects
when I got my first pc and got online in 2000.
I personally am a girth queen. I would love
to get into depth (I have been trying lately)
But my insides just aren't built for it it seems,
so I am going to just keep going with width.
I find that being "full" is the feeling I am after.
When I use a toy like Bam which is about 2.75"
wide I love to just lie on my back and fuck
myself hard and fast. Sometimes I can have
an anal orgasm if I am particularly horny.
To me an anal orgasm is when I cum without
touching my cock. (cum still pours from my cock)
Other times I want something really big in there
like the bulldozer or mighty Joe (these toys are both
three inches+ in diameter) With these I prefer to
leave them in as long as I can. When I can't stand
it any longer I pull it out and fuck myself with it
and cum rather quickly.

Also, I have absolutely no problem in the bathroom.
I usually wreck my ass in the evening. I normally
won't have a bowel movement any more that nite
but am usually back to normal the next day.
Here are some toys I own and use on a regular
basis.

My first "BIG" dildo. http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=DJ8170-01
I will never forget the feeling when it went in the first time.

Other larger toys I have gotten since then.

http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=DJ0262-01
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=SE6857-03
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=SP123PPBK
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...alogno=TSX-1078
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...gno=BB5T-ED-ARA
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=SE0222-03
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...talogno=SI-5052
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...alogno=TSX-1069
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...alogno=TSX-1211

Those are just a few. I have others, and there are
lots more I have my eye on to buy in the future.

from fight to ass club tongue.gif welcome here smile.gif

• 4 months later...
I have this cone shaped (huge) butt plug that I sit on with my full body weight.
How much stretching can sphincter muscle take?
Have anyone of you experienced or heard of sphincter muscle tearing?
I can imagine other tissue to loosen when stretched regulary, but I've never heard of any muscle stretching.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.