erection during fist or huge dildo?

fistrose

I guess that a very large dildo could reduce the blood affluence to yer dick (innerly).The attention more focused on the anal (penetrated)zone as on the dick(penetrating)zone might play a role too. My 2 cents..lets see what`s the opinion of our luminary experts on da board.
As what me concernes, I mostly get a half erection while playing with my ass which gets full as soon I take the intruder outtomy ass.
Humm...this got me horny, good my sweetie comes home in minute and we go sauna!

Ciao,

cb

I mostly dont get hard but times i go rock hard, but i do think i does have something to do with your focus isnt on your dick but your ass.

some guys are always hard while playing but not many

same here... i can take it out, get hard, and then put it back in and it will stay hard.

im not into fisting here but i love to insert big dildo in my hole there. i always get hard while do this insertion session. I also love to have an orgasme when the dildo is deep in me.

QUOTE(alongeasy @ Nov 10 2007, 11:08 AM) [snapback]63790[/snapback]

im not into fisting here but i love to insert big dildo in my hole there. i always get hard while do this insertion session. I also love to have an orgasme when the dildo is deep in me.

I better like to cum while I`m taking it out.

ciao,

cb

I usually dont have a hardon while doing big toys or being fisted. rare that it happens.

It might be something to do with the pressure of going big. With a warmup toy I am fully hard, when I go big it is half hard. What is odd- everyone knows if feels good but you can have a half hard orgasm that way if you want.

Better yet, you can have a 'milking' happen to you...
Mainly with a fist going in and out, putting delicious pressure on the necessary points, but it can also happen with toys, if they have a shape that allows it to 'hit the spot'.
Even if you're half-hard or not at all, it'll start your juices flowing - usually not in spurts, like 'normal' cumming - but rather a thick stream. To me, at least, a truly wonderful feeling.

Other than that, I agree with the previous posters who felt that focus is not on the erection but rather on the fullness and motion a little further back. Edited by nixxoff

I can have a VERY hard errection during foreplay, fingerplay and use of small to moderate sized dildos, but soften noticebly during fisting and use of large dildos and plugs.

I NEVER EVER get an erection while fucking my ass. I really like the tiny soft penis down there as I am a closet CD. The smaller the better smile.gif When I feel I have fucked myself to the edge of insanity all I have to do is rub the head of my still soft cock and I cum instantly.

I'm glad it's just not me-maybe the conscious relaxing of the muscles in the ass reduces the erection. Like some of the others, I can often come from a semi-soft or soft dick, but it is almost never hard.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(anuspainus @ Nov 9 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]63729[/snapback]

same here... i can take it out, get hard, and then put it back in and it will stay hard.

I find that it's fun to repeat this. smile.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.