Talk 2 Anllover

anllover

while on fart topic I must say to make you smell awful one should eat Falafel
laugh.gif

somewhere i bumped into a site where 2 sisters have enjoyed the fart of arting..... unsure.gif for many years and have even did amateur studies of what combinations of foods make the worst smells. Bringing me to a great idea involving their recipes, rush hour and public transit laugh.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(anllover @ Dec 19 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]71123[/snapback]

...somewhere i bumped into a site where 2 sisters have enjoyed the fart of arting.....

anyone know this site and can leave link? please and thanks.

Brussel sprouts produces king of farts! jester.gif ....... oh ...... and while I'm here! smile.gif anllover ........ go fuck yourself! crazy.gif Ciao man T cool.gif

Away from farts but how the hell am I supposed to go without any form of foreplay or kink or proper fuck your brains out sex for the rest of my life?

I'm 23 and sex is doomed to be boring for the rest of my life. Thats when I can get it.

I'm getting it now cos we're trying to make another baby. Maybe I'll just have to stay pregnant for the rest of my life.

Well Minx we all must make choices in life. To be honest I think your life was much more fulfilling for you before you got pregnant. I never really understood why you wanted to make your relationship work from what little I know of it. It has always been obvious you like sex and interacting with people. You and your hubby are way too different but love is a crazy thing. I have made one or two major life altering decisions in the name of love. It is very tough some days but most days are brilliant.

I feel for you and really do wish the best for you and yours in whatever decisions you make and the life you lead.

on the upside being doomed to have regular boring sex the rest of your life is probably 75% of couples doom so you arent alone. Hell even I don't have the penthouse letter sex life I always dreamed of as a teen laugh.gif

nice to hear from you and I would love to get you a nice big smile for christmas. smile.gif newyear.gif

I guess that must sound like I'm really fed up. I'm not. Our marriage is better now than it has ever been. We're better together. Its just that one bit that I know I'll never get and whilst I accept that now it's still hard to think about. But like you say, it's an inevitable fact for most couples. It says a lot for our relationship now that I wouldn't go behind his back, whereas that never used to bother me.

I don't think my life was really more fulfilling. I think it was maybe more interesting, and more adventurous, but then I never dreamed I'd have that life. The one I've got now is what I dreamed about but its just this one thing I need to get my head around now.

Having said all that between the baby and the dog (who sat watching last night) we don't really get time for anything much! Although we actually (shock horror) have started kissing again. Wow.

Its my hormones. Ignore me. wink.gif

I'd rather not ignore a friend....

and actually I think I really do understand. I really meant to say was sex life rather than life.

I was also pretty happy that you started going.... unsure.gif straight with you hubby but I knew there would always be a lack of lust in the bedroom. As well you did change your life drastically by deciding to be responsible with your child.

You will settle in in time I am sure. Ya know I am going through big change in my life as well. It is very weird BUT is for the best. Change means adapting but also shows you are hoping to better your life.

Now on another note, did the dog take any pictures last night he/she would like to post?

Still wishing you a smile for XXXmas wink.gif

No we confiscated the dogs camera. And its nothing interesting anyway!

If you meant sex life I'd definitly go with that, but then I didn't marry my husband for great sex I married him cos he's a fantastic guy and my best friend. Unfortunately the guys I've had great sex with are also the ones who would do me no good whatsoever! As is always the way.

Its all fine when I'm not horny! I'd forgotten how bad it was if I'm honest.

Oh well!

QUOTE(Minx @ Dec 20 2007, 05:13 PM) [snapback]71296[/snapback]

No we confiscated the dogs camera. And its nothing interesting anyway!

If you meant sex life I'd definitly go with that, but then I didn't marry my husband for great sex I married him cos he's a fantastic guy and my best friend. Unfortunately the guys I've had great sex with are also the ones who would do me no good whatsoever! As is always the way.

Its all fine when I'm not horny! I'd forgotten how bad it was if I'm honest.

Oh well!

i am sending the dog a new camera for christmas newyear.gif smoke.gif

yep I really did mean sex life. since that is the only real complaint you have made about your marrage... and it is key to be best friends with your spouse. me and mine are friends.gif

Nice to read you again friends.gif

Analover-----

cantankerous
egocentric
megalomaniac
self-centered
petty
self-filled(&wife-filled!)
unforgiving
mean
spiteful
loving

What? You are telling me A.L. is a REAL person, under that moderator persona////???--bf

Sorry, Minx, & all you folks

This is just a yank on A.L.'s chain- didn't mean to change the topic flow

Just fucking with U, Amigo--bf Edited by bumperfan

QUOTE(bumperfan @ Dec 20 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]71316[/snapback]

Analover-----
cantankerous
egocentric
megalomaniac
self-centered
petty
self-filled(&wife-filled!)
unforgiving
mean
spiteful
loving

What? You are telling me A.L. is a REAL person, under that moderator persona////???--bf
Sorry, Minx, & all you folks

This is just a yank on A.L.'s chain- didn't mean to change the topic flow

Just fucking with U, Amigo--bf

you got spiteful in there but left out vengful, hatefilled and FUNNY jester.gif

your just pissed about my love letter from my favorite STAR wub.gif
if you cannot get over it friend I will make one up to send to you and sigh her name, complete with gaping assprint like the girls did elvis but with thier lipstick tongue.gif

QUOTE(Good_Will @ Dec 20 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]71327[/snapback]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pUuxE9vjgQ

A scientific exploration of farting.

Enjoy! biggrin.gif

Cheers, Will

I am sorry to say Will in all honestly it is too early for me to get started at youtube...
that site is my WORST addiction... I tell my wife "just one more minute" meanwhile I have opened and loaded 18 tabs of clips I want to see. And them bastard FEED eat.gif my addiction by constantly "suggesting related" crap... The other night I spent the ENTIRE evening there. It started with 9/11 BS > Tony Jaa (look him up) > MMA highlights > a certain named Brazilian Ju-Jujitsu teacher > submissions > choke outs > broken bones/backs > ER horrors > katana practice cuts > shopping channel accidents > Streetfights > guy named chossen Ninja > workout videos > and was finally dragged away kicking and screaming after searching for power kites sad.gif

But thanks Will, I will be adding a brussel sprout omelet to my diet before the mass trasit terror attacks laugh.gif

more contributions would be great but would LOVE to see the link of the farting sisiter.

Thanks Good_Will ! notworthy.gif So brussels sprouts are the winner !
A good brit scientific invetigation on farting. wink.gif I don't know why englishmen seem very accurate and interested on that subject. huh.gif I remember a big movie in the 70 ' based on the life of southerner french Pujol know as Le Pétomane very famous for his shows in Paris cabarets circa 1890. A real pro-RSBB stage artist then biggrin.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Pétomane
A lot of things to say on the subject but I got to go to the toilets, I've got the willies today, sorry.

And yes Anll youtube can erase your social live muhah ! blush.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Dec 21 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]71389[/snapback]

you got spiteful in there but left out vengful, hatefilled and FUNNY jester.gif

your just pissed about my love letter from my favorite STAR wub.gif
if you cannot get over it friend I will make one up to send to you and sigh her name, complete with gaping assprint like the girls did elvis but with thier lipstick tongue.gif

He, he, he!!! Hell No, I'm happy for you!!!
I'm just playing devil's advocate on your thread(a little ruffle on calm waters--what else are freinds for???)

BTW, I think that scene in "Devils Advocate"is Pichino's finest work-----

"Here We Are
Playing On Our Pristeen Keyboards
While We Fist Fuck the Planet,
Lick Our Fingers Clean &
Bill Up Our Accountable Hours....."

"Free Will-- It Is A Bitch!"

It is basically the same scene he did in "Scent of a Woman", but with better special effects

Hooo-Haaa, Good Cannuck, & Merry Chistmas--M&D, Bumperfans

I must have to disagree with your Al-nalagie.... I was maybe 15 and my brother 13. Our father took us to see the College theater's showing of Scareface late night. Al was brilliant in that one. Actually many actors first works are their most honest. (Tom Hanks in Busom Buddies) Our dad was thinking it was a different movie and is why he let us go even with the R rating.... Sadly we were dragged out by a disgusted father the moment Al hit the fountain and the bloody water sprayed almost to the ceiling. Interestingly enough he let us sit through the most controversial part of the movie.... the chainsaw bathroom scene, and rather sillyly that was minutes before the end of the movie.

OK maybe not his best work but a cult classic.

so BUMPY, when you gonna show for that beer... perhaps my wife would even let your strap fuck me balls deep smile.gif but here is to hoping

The chainsaw bathroom scene was pretty much at the beginning, just after Pacino arrived in Miami and started dealing drugs.

What version of Scarface did you see? The directors fucked up cut?? smile.gif

Cheers, Will Edited by Good_Will

QUOTE(Good_Will @ Dec 22 2007, 12:40 AM) [snapback]71527[/snapback]

The chainsaw bathroom scene was pretty much at the beginning, just after Pacino arrived in Miami and started dealing drugs.

What version of Scarface did you see? The directors fucked up cut?? smile.gif

Cheers, Will

not sure but it was graphic as HELL!!! the college didnt fuck around with thier movies nor the college radio station. I bet it was as bad as was available back then. The chainsaw scene was in the beginning and worse than the end part and is why I was so shocked he pulled us out at the last 5 minutes.... after the chainsaw, piles of cocaine and nude women... just didnt make sense. it made is all stand out even more. that is the interesting part of censorship... it makes you crave even more. wink.gif