Biker Rallies

leyley

My husband and I try to go to a few a year and always have a kick ass time. We meet up with some of our friends from out of state and party and have one hell of a great time. In fact we just got back from one and have just about recovered from it.

i almost nearly went to a biker rally once. can i be in your gang.

QUOTE(leyley @ Oct 11 2007, 12:52 AM) [snapback]57569[/snapback]

My husband and I try to go to a few a year and always have a kick ass time. We meet up with some of our friends from out of state and party and have one hell of a great time. In fact we just got back from one and have just about recovered from it.

We've been to a couple of rallies and had a great time too. Our last was East Coast Sturgis in western Maryland. It was a wild weekend, complete with a motorcycle demolition derby!! We're from Philly area, how about you?

[size=3]Mo, Il, Ky, Tn, are some of the states we go to we hit hogrock, little sturgis, atwood, junebug boogie, and a few other smaller rallies. blink.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.