IMPRUDENT ACT - Close to an Anal Disaster

nicopama

Where you ever been close enough to an "Anal Disaster", I mean one certain moment when you were close to suffer an injury because of being imprudent and careless?

I think it will be good to share those moments, so all the rest can avoid performing so.

[quote name='nicopama' date='26 February 2014 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1393472203' post='1034145']
Where you ever been close enough to an "Anal Disaster", I mean one certain moment when you were close to suffer an injury because of being imprudent and careless?

I think it will be good to share those moments, so all the rest can avoid performing so.
[/quote]

I think I posted this here a few months back but I'll repeat it:

My wife uses a type of hair conditioner that comes in a bottle that is thin but wide at the top and gradually gets fatter and rounder towards the cap. Well, this thing looked perfect for my ass. And it was... Until one day that I was playing and got a little too zealous. I pushed it in and POP! the round flat top wedge itself on my coccyx bone. I instantly knew it was stuck and I started getting a little panicky. I was imagine a trip to the ER, telling my wife, my co-workers finding out, etc. I finally relaxed and actually started trying to enjoy the feeling of the bottle so deep in my kunt. At the same time, I reached in with three fingers (I was really gaped) and tried to pull it. I pushed really hard and felt it moving. While this was happening, my cock started dribbling thick creamy semen as the bottle was tightly wedged against my prostate. I was SO fucking turned on that when the bottle finally popped out (along with an 1" or so of my rectum!), I started cumming HARD and copiously. I actually hit the mirror 5' in front of me!
Lesson here? If you go deep, use a retrieval method.

I used to have a toy named "Bud" that was very enjoyable but it's base was not completely filled in and therefore was not rigid. I'd get the last bump in and then begin to stroke off, but invariably, as I began to cum the base would fold over and Bud would slip inside.

Normally I could get it back out without a lot of drama, but one time I pressed down so hard when I came that I squeezed Bud well into my sigmoid colon. I probed inside with another toy and swear Bud's base went right through the sphincter at the top end of my rectum. That toy was in really deep! It had never gone in that far before.

Now, there had been times it had gotten lodged solidly in my rectum and it took more than the usual 2 or 3 minutes to expel, but this time was completely different. I tried really hard to expel it but it didn't budge. I even took a 3 qt soapsuds enema, but that didn't work. Neither did a 4 qt, very, very soapy enema. Well, I sure was cleaned out in there, but Bud was still hanging around in my colon.

Finally, exhausted, I laid down to rest. Around 4 hours later I could feel movement... Bud was finally dropping down into my rectum. Once he was finally there, I bore down and he finally popped out.

Too many times I ignored the hassle of expelling Bud when he had slipped completely inside. This time I wrapped him up in some newspaper and stuck him in the bottom of the garbage bag. Never again would he slide inside me.

There are numerous warnings and stories about never playing with an anal toy that doesn't have a proper base to prevent it from sliding inside. Some of those stories have ended with embarrassing trips to the ER. Pay heed folks.

if you are masturbating with the object in the rectum be careful, when you ejaculate it squeeze up the whole bottle (My self experience). Be calm, don't panic, it will come down eventually. But if do not come out after about 12 hour better go to hospital.

The closer I was to a disaster wasn't an anal disaster, it happens that I was so lubed that i had my feet lubed too. At certain moment i stood up and almost fell to the floor. I just slipped but it could have been worst, even hit my head and get unconcious for a couple of hours. Who knows maybe a worried neighbour could have broke into the house with the police and see the scene..., so get your feet dry... Edited by nicopama

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.