Roxyraye balls

Nyrose

They say that one should not stuff golf balls into the ass because you can risk not getting them out again. Roxyraye, hotkinkyjo do this all the time without losing anything inside? Is this really dangerous?

I do not think so. Also hkj use pingpong balls same as Bubdzia (bubdzia.com). Btw: long time ago on one scene Bubdzia take 10 balls but only 9 go out what she does not notice. The 10th one were found during pooping next day morning. So this proof: no dangerous.

[quote name='xthorgal' date='14 December 2013 - 09:43 AM' timestamp='1387010617' post='967473']
The 10th one were found during pooping next day morning. So this proof: no dangerous.
[/quote]

I don't think this is proof in the most strict sense of the word... :rolleyes:
I'd be careful with stuff like this if you have a history of bowel problems / constipation.
But given a healthy body and not being afraid of pooping out a golfball in a public restroom you should be fine.

Also, stick to golfballs and stay away from pingpong balls. Those can break in nasty ways.

I've been playing with golf balls for years with no issue. I find that several balls at the same time tend to pinch flesh inside, and I really don't like that. One is really nice though, I've been using that for years as a warm-up. I think I forgot it maybe once or twice in myself and was surprised when I pooped it at work. Unwanted but exciting times... If you're worried about pooping them: 1) You've pooped bigger things 2) They're not smooth, so your intestines will be able to grab onto them and expel them. I'd be more worried about very smooth snooker balls for example.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.