Late Bloomer

loonie56

I am a 56 year old female who has had anal fascinations since childhood. However I kept these feelings thoughts and ideas to myself. I have been married 3 times and none of my husbands were into anything anal or oral for that matter. In my later years now I have come to terms with my fetishes and kinky desires. I do not enjoy vaginal sex because I am so small and it becomes very painful. However I had one encounter with someone who I had anal sex with and I have never forgot how wonderful and enjoyable it was. I have for the last couple of years masturbate always in my ass. I am totally fixated on it. I even get aroused when having a bowel movement. Now I want to expand my plateau and plunge into the depths of what pleasures me. Stretching my anus and finally developing a rose butt. My question is to all of you who know more about this than me. Am I too old? And what it advise would you give me. I have been using a 8" dildo in my ass which I can take without problem, and want to invest in a butt plug bought a small one which was a waist so I think maybe i can handle a medium size one. I also am very into the desire to pump my clit, pussy, and anus with a hand pump. All these things are a turn on to me. Maybe after all of this I will be ready to trust someone to fist me, I hate anything that will cause me pain or injury. Can any one help me with my quest. I am glad I found this forum this is just what I needed it. Thanks for being here Loonie56

there's not too old. it's like with marathon: with the right training, related to age and personal conditions, at the end you can run 5, 10, 20 and at last 42,195 kilometers, whether you're 30 or 60 (maybe not with the same final time, but as omeone said what really matters is the journey, not the destination)

thanks for the support I needed to hear that. I am going to enjoy this journey and finally do what feels good to me and not worry about what others think. Glad I found this forum it has already helped me a great deal.

A big welcome to this great forum! It's good to have you here and I hope you'll find us fun and stimulating company that may help you expand more than just your mind. :-)

Like Gninori said, there's no such thing as too old. It may even be that age gives the twin advantages of care and patience that are so useful when stretching your limits.

Welcome to the forum and just remember that when it comes to our brand of fun, slow and steady wins the race. It's a journey, not a destination.

Happy Stretching!

It is never too late to do what you like, and actually your post is liberating for everyone who still trapped in the society arbitrary norm. Thank you for that.

I would love to have the level of fixation you have by taking pleasure just with the bowel movement, it is so great and at the same time arousing.

I believe that the most important thing is not to harm yourself, and like others say so well, it is a journey, so no need to rush.

I wish you the best and I am sure you'll find all the support you need to go perhaps beyond your expectations.

:( dam too bad you dont live in boston mass I sure would help you out with it I'm a young guy I never love vag sex

you can always learn from this girl http://xhamster.com/user/golemone :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.