Greasy Towels

BunkMonkey

As you may have seen before, our lube of choice for anal fisting & large toy play is pre-creamed vegetable shortening. The stuff is slippery as all hell, dirt cheap & works fabulously. The problem is in the cleanup. We usually go through a lot of towels during a session and they get pretty greasy. When my wife washes them, the grease never fully comes out and they remain kind of heavy & less absorbent. Any idea of how to get them back to life or should we just stock up on cheapies & toss the used ones after a while?

Also, we've almost got me over the second bump on this toy IPB Image

Double Banger It's a challenge to say the least and I recommend it highly.

jelous of your toy bro notworthy.gif
maybe your answer is a different lube and a set of playsheets...

i use regular towels and elbow grease and dont have any problems yet.

keep on pluggin bro

J-Lube is also slippery as hell but it washes off with water.

If you insist on using a grease based stuff, you might have to resort to soaking the towels separately in a bucket with an equivalently large amount of detergent to break up the fat.

You can get it out, it will just take a certain volume of chemical to break up the substance.

Try squirting some washing up liquid on the greasy bits,then put them in washing machine as usual.
Works fine for me on cheap vegetable margarine stains. smile.gif
White towels seem to clean best too! smile.gif
BTB

Guest sweetpea
I suggest using large puppy pads. That way you can just toss them.
I also have seperate *sex towels* that I use so I don't get too upset when they're stained.
If the stains have been set in the dryer I doubt you'll get them out.

one of the buttboy movies i have the guy talked about "play sheets" that he made... they were rubberized on one side so clean up easy and wont stain. plus just lay it out and everything is covered.

although if you are crazy you might need one for the ceiling fan crazy.gif

Here in Europe there is a hand cleaner called "Swarfega", made by DEB. It is sold in places that sell car parts and the like and is VERY good at removing oil and grease from hands. I have also used it to clean my overalls by rubbing it into the worst areas before turning the overalls inside out and putting them into the washing machine.

my advice would be:

1) stay away from crisco or other pre-creamed vegetable shortening. there are so many ways to lube your ass without difficulties to get eveything clean and without that akward smell yucky.gif yucky.gif if you´re short on money, just use normal salad oil (here in germany like 0,50€/1l bottle). or try the selfmade lube presented here: http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?sho...5269&hl=xanthan i tried it recently and was VERY satisfied.

2) use a latex play sheet. and if you wish to clean your body or your hands during the session use the cheapest cloth you can buy which still is soft enough for your sensitive parts. just chuck it away when you´re finished.

i wouldn´t go through all that cleaning mess pimp.gif

QUOTE(Bigdil @ Aug 28 2007, 07:05 AM) [snapback]48585[/snapback]

Here in Europe there is a hand cleaner called "Swarfega", made by DEB. It is sold in places that sell car parts and the like and is VERY good at removing oil and grease from hands. I have also used it to clean my overalls by rubbing it into the worst areas before turning the overalls inside out and putting them into the washing machine.

the wicked bitches of the West use a soap called Lava for dirty boy automotive hands... and does good work also in the Chinese Laundry huh.gif jester.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.