Does anyone not use lube?

allapologies

So about a week ago I had a small vibe in my ass and got kinda horny and wanted a dildo up there. I didn't have any lube around and the only dildo around was one around 8 inches around. Still, it slid in without a problem.

Whats better is now I've been fucking my ass without lube and it feels so much better! I'd recommend anyone that can to try it.

Depends on what we're doing.

I often fuck her without lube up the ass. Just put spit on your cock, pull the foreskin forward (NOT back!), place against her butthole and slide in. Then you have to take it slow for the first couple of strokes and the butthole will self lubricate with mucus. If you do it without spit you'll just have to go slower and she'll have to trust you more or be very relaxed. Wouldn't try this with silicon/rubber toys or several fingers/hands though. Although I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it.

And I guess it helps that she likes discomfort/mild pain during anal sex... :crazy:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.