FOR ALL MEMBERS: Your opinion about PISSING SITE

xthorgal

About my troughts:  

922 members have voted

1. 1. Will I be interest in pissing exteme site?

• YES
    • NO
    • Depends of content
  2. 2. Yellow piss or white piss

• Yellow
    • White
    • Who cares
    • I chaose "no" in first question.
  3. 3. Guys and girls pissing on girls or only girls

• Girls piss on girls
    • Guys and girls piss on girls
    • Who cares
  4. 4. Guys drink women piss?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares is this guy or girl
  5. 5. Cum on food as something more on this site

• Is nice idea
    • Is disgusting
    • No opinion
  6. 6. Peehole / urethral play

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion

Go for it! I'm not tired of pissing and always want to see more when its lesbian pissing involved. I have a huge collection and cannot understand how someone can say they have seen everything and it's getting old.This is the internet and it's expanding as fast and as big as the universe itself.
GO FOR IT! Jaded people need not tire their little finger by having to click and open that section. Those who want to can do so.
Just my opinion.

Spartans, heed my words!

Am I wrong or are you? As far as I understand it, he's trying to do some market research for a pay site. Not free. Not a forum. A site you have to pay for! And while I think that a lot of people will happily download anything as long as you write "kinky" on it, I have my doubts when it comes to paying for stuff. People spend money either as a sign of respect for someone's work (art) or for a product they can't get for free and haven't got yet. Two "lesbians" pissing on each other has been done once or twice too often to still be art and one of these days it will be part of the fucking google logo. Call me an asshole, but I wouldn't pay for it.

So just shouting "yes, yes, great idea" will only get this project far enough of the ground to make it crash real hard when it comes down again. Saying "I want to see x doing y and then fuck z" is like saying you like horror movies and you want to see an eyeball being sucked out through the nostril. It might be a great special effect but it won't make a great movie. Girls pissing is kinky enough to make it as a free clip but not as content of a paysite. Maybe the internet is expanding but the content seems to be geared towards redundancy.

There are so many people here who must've thought beyond the norm. When you expand your asshole you're also expanding the mind. You're expanding the defintion of sexuality. You can't just pretend you're rubbing one out like every man before you did and then get back to work. What people like Kirk are doing would have been deemed insane some years ago. As in: "we'd better cure him with a healthy dose of lobotomy"-insane! By being here we change the norm of sexuality. And by changing sexuality we change society. Now let's put some thought into changing it a bit more!

I'm a big fan of piss enemas....love receiving them and love watching girls get them.

I think peehole play would be awesome. My wife and I are certainly in to it. Hard to find stuff though. Can't wait to see how far RoxyRaye goes :D Would love to see a site about pee and peehole play. I hope this becomes a reality.

[quote name='xthorgal' date='05 November 2011 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1320499917' post='506281']
Hello

One of my good friends (who also help a lot in rise of prolapse and fisting stuff over web and help our board) ask me about pissing site. Just site what main subject will be pissing.
I make him a favour so please reply me about this.
What You think about this? What You would like to see if it will be created. Will You join it?

I presonally thinked about some stuff and I think that:
- white piss is better then yellow
- girls can be fucked, fisted, toyed in place covered in piss or during piss on them
- girls ofcourse will swallow piss not only take in mounth.
- girls can give piss each other from mouth to mouth (pussy->mouth->mouth & swallow)
- piss enemas

ass off topic on this site I thinked about some cum stuff too like may be cum in food?

What You think. Share me Your ideas.

Admin of this board
Xthorgal
:x:
[/quote]

Hey everyone...I have to disagree that it's all been done before.

For my particular taste, I would love to see an extreme pissing site that focuses more on domina piss. There are plenty of sites that show girls doing girly pisses and even girly poos, and often there are sites that do domineering women pissing on other men and women, but not much POV style pissing - especially in nice stockings and heels.

I think there are enough people out there who like this shit - check clips4sale to see how difficult it is to find these clips, then look at femdomfetishtorrents etc to see how quick the piss pov stuff is grabbed....

Go for it! But make it nice niche stuff....I'll sign :-)

And if it's couple piss, make it forced, I hate this shit where the guy is clearly enjoying it...where's the fun in that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as it doens't wake the horses.

Take it easy everyone and be safe

• 1 month later...
Extremely interested, thank you. BUT only if it will be really extreme.

By "really extreme" I'm thinking of _large_ quantities of piss, _forced_ drinking, dog piss, etc.

[quote name='franki' date='07 November 2011 - 04:12 AM' timestamp='1320631950' post='507277']
I like it when it is not so "professional" filmed, like amateur stuff with people they realy like it.I know it is realy hard to find people

they do it with passion and not only for money, so good luck.

:)
[/quote]

+1 m8 !

• 4 weeks later...
other thing would be if its truly pushing the boundries with a piss enema make it so that she is emptying said enema in another girls mouth but also make sure it s not 100% cleaned out. this is extreme after all. Roxy ray a few years a go had a vid of her giving herself a piss enema voiding the not so clean slightly chunky and murky colored contents into a bowl and drinking some of it. clear clean video no idiotic angles to hide hoses and fake shit. if the girl wont drink piss dont book her for a shoot.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Extreme pissing?
Great idea, but depends onhow it's executed.
My preferences...
[list]

[*]Girl/girl stuff (always)
[*]Forced medical scenario (sadistic female doctors and nurses)
[*]Extreme urethral play
[*]Piss enemas
[*]Forced bladder injections
[*]Girls contest to see total cpacity of piss they can take in bowels (enema), bladder (catheter), stomach (through funnel in the mouth), separately and all capacities together.
[*]Girls mouths being held open with ring gags so that they must drink whatever is put in.
[*]Deep enemas - piss pumped in way up inside the colon.
[*]Piss injections into tits.
[/list]
But, then again, that's just me and my perverted ideas!

• 7 years later...

In my opinion, voluntary pissing is not very interesting, but involuntary pissing caused by penetration or fisting is extremely interesting because it represents a form of control over who is subjected to domination. moreover, for the sub, not controlling his own piss is really humiliating 

• 2 weeks later...

Not me, but I would love to know where to find a vaginal/uterine prolapse site. I was going to mention CBT, but there is one, including "undressing" your balls and cock. Use your imagination.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.