The extreme club

Guest Hugeass

Guest Hugeass
I was thinking, at what point does stretching become extreme? i.e. what would be the extreme 'club' in terms of girth or length depending on your preference, personally I prefer girth and can currently stretch to just over 3 inches, would this be considered extreme?

• 4 weeks later...
Simply look at what most sex toy stores offer as their biggest sizes (often less than 2¼ inches), and see how much more you can take. I think above 2¾ (7 cm diameter), you are entering extreme territory.

Also look at what toys are used in "extreme" movies (the ones you could find on VHS or DVD in the 90s for example), and see whether you already own them and take them in. :lol:

i can take 3 inches and don´t consider this as extreme. i would say anything bigger than 4 inches diameter oder 18 inches length is extreme but that are just my 2 cent :pimp:

gershi

Agree with Gershi ~ 3in diameter is still pretty safe n' sane as far as most "extreme" stretchers go, once you get above 4" however, you're really getting into (IMHO) bragging territory. It requires a lot of time, patience, and practice, and all future progress from that point on has to be done in small increments.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.