Prickeling when using large Plugs

Johanna

Hi,

I've got a problem when using large plugs (> 8cm diameter). After a while my vulva and upper legs start to prickle, as if some nerves or blood vessels are squeezed. Is that something to concern about or just uncomfortable? What could I do against it to achive longer dilation of my holes?

Thanks for your tips!

Best,

Joschi!

I really wouldn't worry about it... there are plenty of long time plug wearers around, some of them keeping toys in for multiple days (check the bored plug thread) and none of them seem to have had any problems aside from loose holes. ;)

PS: Just out of curiosity -- born in 1993? That true? Quite young to get into all of this. ;D

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='27 January 2011 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1296141976' post='248556']
Are you plugging both holes?
[/quote]
Yes, but the problem occurs also when plugging just one hole, especially anal. But only with the larger plugs (8cm anal, or 12cm vaginal)!

[quote name='Joschi' date='25 January 2011 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1295996112' post='247801']
Hi,

I've got a problem when using large plugs (> 8cm diameter). After a while my vulva and upper legs start to prickle, as if some nerves or blood vessels are squeezed. Is that something to concern about or just uncomfortable? What could I do against it to achive longer dilation of my holes?

Thanks for your tips!

Best,

Joschi!
[/quote]

I have also had a similar problem with a with a numbing of my cock when using a very large (diameter wise) toy. It goes away after a few minutes after I remove the toy. It only happens with a firm toy--no such problem with blow-up plugs.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.