"Mancunt," "boypussy," etc...

calebextreme

Am I the only one here who finds these terms rather off-putting, if not slightly offensive? And maybe I'm just overly pragmatic, but I don't see the necessity of calling my asshole anything but an asshole, or any anatomically synonymous term. For one, though my website is marketed towards gay men, and I have no problem with it whatsoever, I am not gay. Furthermore, while the act of fisting lends itself very easily to the dom/sub dynamic, I am not a true submissive. I'm not into being dominated, punished, belittled, effeminized, and so forth, and I find it belittling when somebody calls my hole a boypussy. If you prefer to call your own asshole one of these terms, I suppose that's all well and good for you, but can't it just be an orifice in its own right instead of an imitation of a vagina?

I Agree. It seems there is a lot of femdom and dom in the idea of being taken anally. But it is just one aspect. The belittling part I just don't get, the prostrate massage and cumming like a fire hose is what it is about to me. But each to his own.

You guys have put your finger on it (so to speak). I have also been uneasy about the use of those terms and I agree with your thoughts about it.

I am not particularly "offended" by the terms, but like you Caleb, I am not gay and I just think that those terms are "scene-centric". You have to admit, what we do (anal play, self-fisting, etc) is generally practiced by the gay community. These names are a reflection of that.

Words are words. They have no effect on me.

QUOTE(Caleb Extreme @ May 19 2007, 01:11 AM) [snapback]23250[/snapback]

Am I the only one here who finds these terms rather off-putting, if not slightly offensive? And maybe I'm just overly pragmatic, but I don't see the necessity of calling my asshole anything but an asshole, or any anatomically synonymous term. For one, though my website is marketed towards gay men, and I have no problem with it whatsoever, I am not gay. Furthermore, while the act of fisting lends itself very easily to the dom/sub dynamic, I am not a true submissive. I'm not into being dominated, punished, belittled, effeminized, and so forth, and I find it belittling when somebody calls my hole a boypussy. If you prefer to call your own asshole one of these terms, I suppose that's all well and good for you, but can't it just be an orifice in its own right instead of an imitation of a vagina?

while you may be upset at the name what about us women? i mean we have to contend with our orifices being called terms like pussy, cunt, snatch instead of vagina, which we may not always like but we tend to just take it in our stride because it is just a name. jester.gif

like an asshole is called different things by different people, which to me is no different. please tell me what the issue is as i cant understand why you men get upset over a name. personally i think the phrase "fisting the boypussy" sounds more polite rolleyes.gif and less offputting than saying "fisting the blokes asshole".

perhaps i am in the minority here but this is just my thoughts. jester.gif crazy.gif cry.gif

mistress Edited by kinkytrev and the mistress

i think like all words, context is key. if the wrong guy said it to me, the scene would be off...but some other man could say it in just the right way, and i'd be all into it......oink oink

smile.gif We are playing with words, why should we offensed by toys ? jester.gif
We need more creative wording to add spice/fun in our life and no word censorship is needed here, as long we keep a repectful and friendly tone.
And for noobs on male peeping (like me hehe) and anal beginners "mancunt" and "boypussy" could be rather appealing and enjoyable, not offending at all.
Just my 2 cents IPB Image of euro. smile.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Caleb Extreme @ May 19 2007, 12:11 AM) [snapback]23250[/snapback]

Hi Caleb,

Yes I remember I've called you so in one of the forum threads. Sorry if you misunderstood me,
probably its also because English is not my native language. I am also not gay, but I am bi-sexual. For me, widening the asshole, by some means also leads to having "ass pussy" and "mancunt" and I do not understand
what offensive you find in it. If we talk about psychology, everything is running around dick and pussy.
Any sexual activity is around it. It can be sublimated in many different forms (many things could replace pussy, as many things could replace dick), but the results would be around same.

I also think all people are very different, so it is sometimes difficult to find a mediation language which everyone would understand. Personally, I like the fact of being both man and woman, in some meanings. I can fuck, and I also can take penis in my ass. When I fuck, I am in male position, and call things like penis and asshole. When someone fucking me, I imagine myself as being a woman, and my asshole is "pussy". And I do not find it offensive at all, at least in such position.

A.

QUOTE(abi30 @ Jun 2 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]27251[/snapback]

Hi Caleb,

Yes I remember I've called you so in one of the forum threads. Sorry if you misunderstood me,
probably its also because English is not my native language. I am also not gay, but I am bi-sexual. For me, widening the asshole, by some means also leads to having "ass pussy" and "mancunt" and I do not understand
what offensive you find in it. If we talk about psychology, everything is running around dick and pussy.
Any sexual activity is around it. It can be sublimated in many different forms (many things could replace pussy, as many things could replace dick), but the results would be around same.

I also think all people are very different, so it is sometimes difficult to find a mediation language which everyone would understand. Personally, I like the fact of being both man and woman, in some meanings. I can fuck, and I also can take penis in my ass. When I fuck, I am in male position, and call things like penis and asshole. When someone fucking me, I imagine myself as being a woman, and my asshole is "pussy". And I do not find it offensive at all, at least in such position.

A.

very sensitive, deeply rooted bisexual attitude in this answer notworthy.gif

Caleb,
I'm with you. It is an asshole plain and simple, and if you want it to be something else perhaps those terms might apply if you venture outside of hetero world, but really I think that they connote bisexuality or gayness, which is fine, except to those of us who are hetero men who happen to like the exquisite pleasure in playing with our assholes. I am aware that some of you might call this a gray area, but really it is not, it is just a fine line between sexualities.

My nom de plume is Asspussy because after shoving handmade and purchased dildos, buttplugs, bottles, various fruits and vegetables of increasing length and girth up my ass, the shape of it changed from oval to slitted, looking more like a woman's vagina than a man's asshole. Being bisexual and a lifelong lover of a vast range of sexual "perversions" , I don't find the terms offensive, only titillating.

love being defacated on. The ass is my favorite part. Call it mancunt sounds hot or manpussy. Calling it boypussy sounds like something a pedophile would say sorry. Love to eat ass, lick ass, fuck ass, and my favorite suck on ass.

you forgot about man-gina tongue.gif

Seriously now, who gives a fuck what someone else calls an asshole? As long as nobody is giving my dick or asshole a name I really don't like, I don't give a rat's ass.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.