ass servant

thetileman

• 5 months later...
I have the ass servant and it is indeed a full 12in circumference and pretty firm. It will stay put for me if I don't move around too much. But tends to push out. Could have had a sharper neck to aid in staying put. Some have said it works fine for them. My choice is a xl humongous or red boy with the cover removed, ends up being taller and about 12.25in circumference but much softer.

I still haven't been able to fit mine in, but I'm going to try again very soon. It almost feels like my pelvic bone won't allow it, but other people have had success with getting the whole thing in so I will give it one more shot.

Also, as with other Doc Johnson products (maybe just their Sil-a-Gel products?), it does have a pronounced odor. I haven't been able to air it out, but you shouldn't keep it stored with anything that you don't want smelling. The odor is one of those smells where you know they are trying to make it smell tolerable or mask something, but it just ends up being pretty strong.

It is fairly firm, but does have a good amount of give. It's not hard rubber, so you can squeeze it a bit to try to make it fit. It almost feels like it has a harder rubber outside layer, and then a much softer inside core.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you want to know anything else.

[quote name='mc82' date='12 March 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1268407991' post='170348']
that really doesn't tell me much, anyone else. Thanks
[/quote]
come on, that was only a broken link. nice try though :rolleyes:
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=29563&view=findpost&p=166023

[quote name='gninori' date='25 August 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1282691325' post='199248']
come on, that was only a broken link. nice try though :rolleyes:
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=29563&view=findpost&p=166023
[/quote]

Thanks for helping me with that link gninori :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.