THE BIGGGGGGGEST GAPE EVER !!!!!!!! (^ ^)

Tangerine

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks Santa Claus ! notworthy.gif friends.gif (^ ^)

edited: well Anll i suppose you were druggydrunky a usal muahah , you didn't block him crazy.gif so I overpwnd the bot too wink.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jan 2 2009, 12:27 PM) [snapback]121880[/snapback]

...you didn't block him crazy.gif so I overpwnd the bot too wink.gif (^ ^)

wut wut wut!?!? go go gadget anl-rage mad.gif only the new zen like anlLOVEr could be so careless in his duties jester.gif jester.gif cool.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Warning again: IF YOU SEE ANY NON-EXTREME CONTENT THREAD IN EXTREME VIDS SECTION BY A NEW MEMBER OF THE DAY PLEASE PM IMMEDIATELY TO MODS, it could come from the same bot which post prev pay links with trojans, answer him and warn if you want but please PM us, for fuck sake !

Slothium was his last ID. mad.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Apr 19 2009, 09:45 PM) [snapback]133059[/snapback]

Warning again: IF YOU SEE ANY NON-EXTREME CONTENT THREAD IN EXTREME VIDS SECTION BY A NEW MEMBER OF THE DAY PLEASE PM IMMEDIATELY TO MODS, it could come from the same bot which post prev pay links with trojans, answer him and warn if you want but please PM us, for fuck sake !

Slothium was his last ID. mad.gif

and to identify the rascal poster is as simple as this:
usually the name of the topic starts with [RS:.......] or [noRS:....]
and the scoundrel birthday is always with numbers like 01-01-1981 or 10-10-1985 or similar

and to mods: don't forget to disable the rogue tongue.gif

• 11 months later...
BUMP !
Almost a year from the last bot attack so I guess we got rid of him. :1place:
Times have changed now, no bot around or maybe in hardcore section with tons of links but as they don't do anything against the RSBBLAW it's ok, isn't? [img]http://likepepinsaid.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/clint_eastwood_golf.jpg[/img] :unsure:

Anyway report all trojans, bad or fishing links to mods by Pm as soon as possible, thanks in advance, friends (^^)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.