THE BIGGGGGGGEST GAPE EVER !!!!!!!! (^ ^)

Tangerine

The BIGGEST GAPE EVER…
IPB Image
… we'd love to do is in the head of the member who post for months in this section crappy tame movies links
with dangerous trojan virus pay prevs for a few cents. mad.gif

SO WE MODS NEEDS YOU TO STOP HIM WHEN HE POSTS HERE EVERY WEEK !

Of course he changes every time his ID in joining
SO PM MODS AS SOON AS YOU SEE ANY NEW MEMBER OF THE DAY POSTING HARDCORE MOVIES LINKS IN THIS EXTREME SECTION

For your PC and our Board health please warn us !

Thanks for your attention, your help and sorry for this tricky post wink.gif blush.gif
You can now go back to your Dling bad habbits, you friendly pervs jester.gif
(^ ^) friends.gif
Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soonerpup
QUOTE(non @ Jul 8 2008, 10:16 PM) [snapback]100836[/snapback]

Ok Tangerine, we´ll keep our eyes wide open blink.gif

As wide as some gapes here cool.gif

But seriously, I'll do my best also, don't understand guys and trojans (not the rubber ones) dry.gif

QUOTE(wildwater @ Jul 9 2008, 10:41 AM) [snapback]100884[/snapback]

bump!! we'll also keep a sharp lookout!

Use Avast and Zonealarm and it bumps everything harmfull out of the way

but with f**king idiots like that they should have their fingers chopped off so they can,t use the keyboard. Damn that coffee must have been strong who can I rant at next..... mad.gif

Hi Tangerine,

please post one of his IP addresses ... can be an old one ... I want to check on something ....

Thx,
rock_me

PS: You can also PM me about this. Edited by rock_me

QUOTE(z3n0mal4 @ Jul 9 2008, 06:43 PM) [snapback]100938[/snapback]

i'm all @_@ smile.gif

TIP : use firefox + Noscript addon

I can't say no more laugh.gif laugh.gif

jester.gif

All right, I´m gonna keep my ears stiff (and eyes open)..Thanx, pal, we all apreciate your job!

hugs,

cb

Edited PS: I am using Firefox with no extension or plug in + Karspersky anti-virus...I never catched or have been allarmed about a Virus, trojan, nor any other threat. Edited by curiousboy

Even with Firefox the new multi ID shitter now "Ingluti" freezed my screen today. mad.gif
So his posting abilites R zapped and all his post invisible. bash.gif

Now I will block and wipe posts of any wrong poster in Dilate, taking no risk, Firefox or not, sorry for future collateral damages, pals. horse.gif (^ ^) cool.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jul 10 2008, 12:53 PM) [snapback]101067[/snapback]

Even with Firefox the new multi ID shitter now "Ingluti" freezed my screen today. mad.gif
So his posting abilites R zapped and all his post invisible. bash.gif

Now I will block and wipe posts of any wrong poster in Dilate, taking no risk, Firefox or not, sorry for future collateral damages, pals. horse.gif (^ ^) cool.gif

Oh, Tang, mighty mod ,
(There was already another TANG dynasty around ± 700 AD was there not?! laugh.gif
Nietzsche was obviously right about eternal recurrence and such like ...)

Could you not simply block his ISP from re-joining; at other boards to which I belong mod's or perhaps admin's have such powerrs notworthy:

QUOTE(anallogic @ Jul 10 2008, 11:30 AM) [snapback]101068[/snapback]

Oh, Tang, mighty mod ,
(There was already another TANG dynasty around ± 700 AD was there not?! laugh.gif
Nietzsche was obviously right about eternal recurrence and such like ...)

laugh.gif Good etiquette, friend, do you want to be one of my concubines ? pimp.gif

Could you not simply block his ISP from re-joining; at other boards to which I belong mod's or perhaps admin's have such powerrs notworthy:

Only our admin can do that and unfortunately he failed on this case, dunno why sad.gif but this alien bot doesn't seem to bother to re-join everytime. mad.gif (^ ^) dry.gif

Frigging hell, why does this, can`t say asshole (would be a compliment!) bother doing that? Is he making any money out of it? Is he trying to prove he`s allmighty?

Bah...

cb

Just wanna thank you once more for all the great work ya doing on our board, amico mio

hugs,

cb

About Wherist, you didn't block his posting abilities in his warning tool, Z3 rolleyes.gif made it & big thank to Non who post warnings notworthy.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.