THE BIGGGGGGGEST GAPE EVER !!!!!!!! (^ ^)

Tangerine

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(z3n0mal4 @ Sep 29 2008, 06:50 PM) [snapback]111593[/snapback]

isn't that Mother Russia ? biggrin.gif

Yep, well guessed, it's the Rosebuttboard Monument of the Great Troll War II in Volvograd wink.gif Impressive, isn't ? blink.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

I was on patrol IPB Image on this sunny day with my nude jap girl triplets crew in the Dilate extreme AREA when an hostile poster known as Masalagoods was spotted on wrong posting and then quickly destroyed.
The crew was rewarded by a good fuck and a picnic back to the RSBB base. Thanks for reporting any suspected move in Dilate pimp.gif (^ ^)

smile.gif Don't understand how you intercept these mogwai cry.gif But thanks for keeping us safe smile.gif IPB Image to the mogwai laugh.gif

QUOTE(TBTB @ Oct 22 2008, 06:15 PM) [snapback]114125[/snapback]

smile.gif Don't understand how you intercept these mogwai cry.gif But thanks for keeping us safe smile.gif IPB Image to the mogwai laugh.gif

thx TBTB wink.gif Easy to spot, the same way I know you're a good fellow just in reading your posts and enjoying your emoticon madness laugh.gif

In fact after seeing the same poster doing multi-posts in Dilate vids section the very day he joins, it easy, more easier in fact is the way this member bot always write the same birth date. Add a bad pic hosting with trojans and be sure we don't take any risk anymore with anybody in Dilate, we just zap him pimp.gif (^ ^)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.