special offer [give your wish]

bigdick00

This is fantastic. Thank you very much.
Now then, please, can you produce or point me to the [new] Star vid? She appears in the one I refer to with another chick as well as the badd-ass:)M/F that makes 'em.
Please and thank you again.
Best wishes to you.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for your grand efforts!!! this has been a veery interesting turn of events for a post to include a request section that gets fulfilled; not to shadow any of the previous great posters... but this one has been a very interactive one to say the least. again, thank you for your time and efforts!!!! i'm sure we've all enjoyed it wink.gif

This is fantastic. Thank you very much.
Now then, please, can you produce or point me to the [new] Star vid? She appears in the one I refer to with another chick as well as the badd-ass:)M/F that makes 'em.
Please and thank you again.
Best wishes to you.

which girl do you want? if you want the one you posted (star/crack-whore"...etc.) then i can´t find her. pls give me the link and not only the name or at least make sure that she is findable under the name you post.

QUOTE(bigdick00 @ Jun 24 2008, 01:16 AM) [snapback]98892[/snapback]

as requested "tiny-tits" ...

Wow, man, this babe is awsome, I fell in love" with her!
I like small titties but mainly it`s her sluttish attitude that turns me on.

Big thanx for this one, buddy!!!!

hugs,

cb

PS: as you see by the feedback a good work, on the end, gets the appreciation it deserves! Edited by curiousboy

Star. We can [search] just that one word here and ref to her will come up. I believe it was a Dirty Director movie/dvd. I have her first one, I've really wanted to see the second. She's pretty nasty to say the least. But if you like prolapse and or gape, she's pretty awsome.
I was just hoping. Again, thank you for all of your time and obvious effort.

T h a n k s a l o t ! ! !
Now I'm on lookout for new talents - will post fanclub links if I find anything of special interest for the rosebutt board.
And I will vote for bigdick00 anyday he want to become a president!

Hi Bigdick,

Forgot to say thanks for your efforts so far, a lot of these lovely ladies are new to me

Great work, and looking at the other replies, the whole board thinks so too

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

QUOTE(Am-cummer @ Jun 25 2008, 06:23 PM) [snapback]99080[/snapback]

I got that account for you bigdick00, get ahold of me when you have some time, there are some issues with it.

Am-cummer

thx you for your efforts but until now there is no need for a account because i think there are no new movies on ifriendsv2^^*both thumbs for you" smile.gif Edited by bigdick00

wow ohmy.gif

this is a great topic, and its really great of you to offer this to everyone, must take aaaaaages to cut paste and post all those links, so a huge tahnks from me.

also if it isnt too much bother, i would love to see some hi def from this ifriends member..

SLAPPY-PLAYS
http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membrG/tshowc...LAYS&style=home

thanks again.

soo, now i have a question^^ (i asked before)

but i will give something in exchange.

i asked for analbabsi vid- Tittenhüpfen + harter Arschfick

http://mydirtyhobby.com/index.php?ac=profil&u_id=665252

http://red-tube.com/tube/VideoPreview/26548 (same movie, but other site)

so, my offer is if you are willing to get and upload the movie here on the board (maybe in this thread) i will upload 3-4 movies i got from her and they are good cool.gif

QUOTE(FattDogg @ Jun 27 2008, 06:41 AM) [snapback]99275[/snapback]

--> http://avidarchives.ifriends.net/08/06/Vid.../06/11/0414.FLV

she inserts whipped cream into her ass!

@bigdick00 ...can you post other parts of this clip or do you have other clips like that?

i don´t whether she has some more clips like that or not but i will post an update of her soon^^