special offer [give your wish]

bigdick00

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somehow there are two different versions of ifriends...>.>

however if you post a link from ifriends and not ifriendsv2 i won´t need account cool.gif

wtf i keeping my own thread alive by myself ..... crazy.gif Edited by bigdick00

Hey, man, Big Thanx for your effort!
You are right....those ungreateful bastards.....not me, you see? I am apreciating your thread a lot!

Don`t loose faith,

cb

bigdick00, Don't loose faith in the minions on this board. A lot of them are just leachers and nothing more. We the old ones appreciate your efforts very much. crazy.gif crazy.gif
I just don't know which girls are on ifriends. Did you find russian doll? She is also known as horny doll I think and a few other names I'll try to remember.

MD jester.gif

bigdick00, I will get you that account, no prob. I just need you to specify the difference between the 2 versions you speak of, so I get it right. If its just for ifriends.com, say so and I will get it for you very quickly through private message.

And thanks very much for the slutsoncam links, amazing!!!!
Am-cummer

ps. Found these if your up to it.......

http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membrG/tshowc...OCK2&style=home

http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membrG/tshowc...ERT_&style=home

http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membrG/tshowc...UPLE&style=home Edited by Am-cummer

QUOTE(marlindickwater @ Jun 23 2008, 01:09 AM) [snapback]98771[/snapback]

bigdick00, Don't loose faith in the minions on this board. A lot of them are just leachers and nothing more. We the old ones appreciate your efforts very much. crazy.gif crazy.gif
I just don't know which girls are on ifriends. Did you find russian doll? She is also known as horny doll I think and a few other names I'll try to remember.
MD jester.gif

i didn´t want it to sound that bad smile.gif . somehow it sucks that there are 4000 views and only 60 comments but i can live with that. the thing is that getting the links is a shitload of work and i don´t want to extend the invested time only because i´m searching and searching and searching and so on smile.gif . so i thought if work with me i would be faster and i think offers like this are really rare. that´s why i´m wondering a bit why most of you only say thx, again i don´t mean that in a bad way, it´s just a thing i noticed^^

i think the ones who thanked me are alright and there is nothing why i would complain about you, but it lies in your hands if the thread will be kept alive or if it will die cool.gif

QUOTE(Am-cummer @ Jun 23 2008, 01:16 AM) [snapback]98772[/snapback]

bigdick00, I will get you that account, no prob. I just need you to specify the difference between the 2 versions you speak of, so I get it right. If its just for ifriends.com, say so and I will get it for you very quickly through private message.

And thanks very much for the slutsoncam links, amazing!!!!
Am-cummer

ps. Found these if your up to it.......

http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membrG/tshowc...OCK2&style=home

http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membrG/tshowc...ERT_&style=home

http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membrG/tshowc...UPLE&style=home

post like this are the ones i´m waiting for *thumbs up*. i will post these ones as soon as possibly.

for ifriends i have to say that you don´t need account for the "normal" ifriends version but somebody posted a link here which was reffering to ifriendsv2. if can you can get me a account there it would make my work easier if somebody uses ifriendsv2 again. thx for your effort

ps: Lizzieandbrock is the same as Kute_kouple, but the anal-action is only on the first. at the second account she has always clothes on. blowjob-expert doesn´t have any movies on her account. Edited by bigdick00

smile.gif Hi Bigdick smile.gif Thanks very much for this mega post man notworthy.gif Sorry I can't help out with recommending any girls on this site; not a member and not familiar with the site. I've only heard of the obvious girls that have been mentioned already smile.gif Anyway; big thanks and back to DL'ing ............ cool.gif

Thanks!!!

Have anybody else also noticed that, some links which end with ..._pure.wmv, at the beginning of the download it will be renamed into ..._tv.wmv, which are much smaller than the "pure" videos. The pure videos are 100-400 MB big, the "tv"-s are only 7-10 MB-s, and they also come much slower (400 kbit/s), while the pures come down with max speed.

Anyway, thanks for the great stuff bigdick00!

Great work! I cannot respect that enough! thanks!

BTW:
could you please explain the procedure for downloading the "real" HD videos? I just experience the same problem the files are renamed and I only get the small videos. I tried using Firefox and Reget Downloadmanager. Same result.

QUOTE(pillepalle @ Jun 24 2008, 05:20 PM) [snapback]98958[/snapback]

BTW:
could you please explain the procedure for downloading the "real" HD videos? I just experience the same problem the files are renamed and I only get the small videos. I tried using Firefox and Reget Downloadmanager. Same result.

try an external downloadmanager. the dlmanager in firefox doesn´t work ^^

QUOTE(pillepalle @ Jun 24 2008, 12:20 PM) [snapback]98958[/snapback]

BTW:

That's ironic. I've been having the opposite problem. Couldn't understand until now why the files I downloaded with Flashget were 100+MB while the others were more managable sizes. Guess you need to start using flashget and I need to stop.