special offer [give your wish]

bigdick00

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can´t find russiandoll and wildfistingslut on ifriends.

so again, pls post the links to her fanclub !!!

tomorrow i will add some vids from vanda and sirena and extend the post of hornybislut smile.gif

and btw give more names/links, so i can give you more^^ Edited by bigdick00

Post of the year!! Thank you very much for this, not only for the content, but for taking requests as well. Phenomenal stuff, very generous of you.

Would you be willing to throw in a few more of your own requests for us to seek out?

And also, would you be interested in trades or something for ifriends requests that dont involve things that are board related? For example, a cum obsessed amateur or oral specialty couple? I have LOTS of gigs of stuff, im sure I could find something you want.

Thanks again, im already looking into that dirtyhobby request for you.

Am-cummer

QUOTE(Am-cummer @ Jun 20 2008, 11:34 PM) [snapback]98496[/snapback]

Post of the year!! Thank you very much for this, not only for the content, but for taking requests as well. Phenomenal stuff, very generous of you.

Would you be willing to throw in a few more of your own requests for us to seek out?

And also, would you be interested in trades or something for ifriends requests that dont involve things that are board related? For example, a cum obsessed amateur or oral specialty couple? I have LOTS of gigs of stuff, im sure I could find something you want.

Thanks again, im already looking into that dirtyhobby request for you.

Am-cummer

i think nobody will be annoyed if post some of your request here, so give me the name/link to the woman you want and i will post the links ( i will write that it is other content that everebody is going to know what it is^^)

if you can post some things where women anally fucking every day used objects like a tube or hairrspray-bottle i would be really grateful smile.gif Edited by bigdick00

big thx, great post.
btw, analbabsi looks very horny.
unfortunatly i cant help you out, but it would be great if you have some vids from her. :-)

My GOD MAN! YOU FUCKIN" ROCK! Me and 2 of the crew are so fuckin' horny now next week we'll have some new freaky stuff up for ya'll . Thanx is not enough !!! Fistrx and Crew

QUOTE(pillepalle @ Jun 22 2008, 06:53 AM) [snapback]98666[/snapback]

Thank you very much!

I dont have such an account and I dont know how to create one without a CC. I simply dont have any CC. :/

same here Xp. clearing the cache works but is very annoying dry.gif

so you can go on and post names/links