special offer [give your wish]

bigdick00

i am sure this is the running statement, but this is an awesome offer. I have scoured ifriends for at least the last 10 years or so and have list of names from there. if you like i can pass those off to you, i am sure the rest of the group would enjoyit at well.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(senobarr @ Jun 27 2008, 09:51 AM) [snapback]99286[/snapback]

i am sure this is the running statement, but this is an awesome offer. I have scoured ifriends for at least the last 10 years or so and have list of names from there. if you like i can pass those off to you, i am sure the rest of the group would enjoyit at well.

do that, it´s what i asked for ^^ smile.gif

Hi,,

thankyou so much for ifriend posts. I remember wanting to see alot fo girls on that site. By the way i get an error when using the "thedarkdungeon2 links you provided. Can you help?

Hey, girls, we can quivel all we want, but in this case, the fact remains, this is my kind of chick! I bet she'd suit a bunch of you too. Nasty [willingness] asshole, obvious price. C'mon ladies, we all of some sort of price! Admit it.
Oh, there's another subject. If [we'd] just "admit" [it], there'd be no more wars. REPRESSED! That's the entire problem solved. Here, there, everywhere, EVEN THE MIDDLE EAST. Talk about repressed.
Off my soapbox now. What about STAR. Someone here called her a crack-whore. Who knows, but she sure as heck knows what to do with her asshole.
Find me Star's latest vid, PLEASE/Thank you.

QUOTE(awgiedoggy @ Jun 28 2008, 04:03 AM) [snapback]99348[/snapback]

Hey, girls, we can quivel all we want, but in this case, the fact remains, this is my kind of chick! I bet she'd suit a bunch of you too. Nasty [willingness] asshole, obvious price. C'mon ladies, we all of some sort of price! Admit it.
Oh, there's another subject. If [we'd] just "admit" [it], there'd be no more wars. REPRESSED! That's the entire problem solved. Here, there, everywhere, EVEN THE MIDDLE EAST. Talk about repressed.
Off my soapbox now. What about STAR. Someone here called her a crack-whore. Who knows, but she sure as heck knows what to do with her asshole.
Find me Star's latest vid, PLEASE/Thank you.

i said before that she isn´t findable under the names you have given. maybe she has an other name but then you must provide the link because i don´t know how she looks

hey, I'll be back soon with a reference to her in her vids. Maybe then you can give me a helping [hand].
You [all] know I'm just breaking some balls when I get impatient.
Thanks to all.

Star and Tiffany - Butt Fucking Trio Style 16

ON VHS
$19.95
order#
S-T-BFTS16-VHS

ON DVD
$25.95
order#
S-T-BFTS16-DVD

Hey I didn't write the book of human sexuality. I just do my best to capture it on camera. That being said... holy shit these are some nasty fucking lesbians! This is probably the nastiest girl/girl action anyone has ever seen. LOL No fucking joking around in this mother fucker for sure. Both girls get their crappers fucked beyond belief and eat each others nasty asses and pussies like it were their last super. These two must be really good friends is all I can say. They suck cock straight from each other asses like a couple of wild natives or some shit. This is a naughty and I mean naughty butt fucking session caught on tape. You hardcore butthole freaks might even faint. I still think it's beautiful myself. Butthole love'in at it's finest. *****
here it is, right off of www.dirtydirector.com. The heck of it is, even well before I put up here, I've emailed the dude multiple times and he doesn't come back with anything.
Just a anal-freak here....................you can't blame a freak from trying now can you.

here's her first one. I know most of us who've been hanging out around here have seen this...page 15 on Dirty Director, "Buttfuck from Mars". I dunno what the heck his problem is. Looks like cheese to me.
Star - The Butt Fuck From Mars

ON VHS
$19.95
order#
STBFFM-VHS

ON DVD
$25.95
order#
STBFFM-DVD

Take this video as a learning lesson. Never ever EVER strain to hard when your taking a shit! Or your shithole can end up like this! Star explains how she was trying to take a crap one day and her whole entire shitter fell out her ass. She loves anal sex but says she hasn't had anal sex at all since her crapper fell out about a year ago. After going to the doctor and finding out she had a prolapsed rectrum she was a little depressed but she eventually got over it. Now she decided to ass fuck for all to view for the first time in over a year. This is a seriously freaky, but cool anal movie. Ass fuck fans from abroad should find this movie pretty entertaining to say the least.
What else can I do?

Thank you so, so much bigdick00!

I'm absolutely loving the quality and quantity of the material you are posting. It's clear you've put a lot of time and effort into this and I for one certainly appreciate it!

Thanks again.

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

QUOTE(bigdick00 @ Jun 20 2008, 04:26 PM) [snapback]98461[/snapback]

next time give me the link to her fanclub because i don´t want to search tongue.gif

but here it is "hornybislut":....replays of her will follow but time is short cool.gif

Absolutely fantastic. Big Thanks. Edited by anllover

Very nice topic! smile.gif Thx for all links!
Both link maker and those who gives tip for new links!
Anyway... analbabsi seems to be a very pretty lady.

QUOTE(senobarr @ Jul 2 2008, 05:50 AM) [snapback]99933[/snapback]

well..here is my input to share with everyone else...
[url=http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membri/tshowclub.cgi?club=DURTEE_GURRL&style=home]http://ed...

Not working, m8....log in and pass requested

Try again, please.

cheers,

cb

QUOTE(bigdick00 @ Jun 19 2008, 05:21 PM) [snapback]98314[/snapback]

tell me which girl you want from ifriends and i will upload the vids.
pls give a link to the fanclub from the girl and i would prefer females who like to put something in their ass smile.gif

(i hope you give other ones than VANDA and HUGETOYZ)

Wildassholeslut
http://imlive.com/waitingroom1.asp?hostnick=WildAssHoleSlut

Is this possible maybe? Don't know how this all works so I just give it a try...
Thx anyway!

Well done, brotha!
Let`s keep this board friendly !

Hugs,

cb