Focusing on deep stretching

Johnmani

pumppuuu.jpg

I think my prolapse is in that point there is no use for strectching the rectum any more because it's already completely prolapsing out. I want to make my prolapse pushing more out, so I'm focusing now to my colon. I've been using massive inflatable dildo (40cm long) I guess it can be inflated about 15cm girth. I push it all the way inside me and slowly inflate it bigger and bigger. I'm trying to use it hours in a day. I've been pumping itas big as I can now take. Sometimes it feels unbearable but in a good way. The anal orgasms are super intensive and they just keep on coming over and over again. You can see in the picture where the glans of the dildo is. My tummy is totally flat so the big tummy is not fat tissue, it's fucking inflated dildo stretching me :D I can tell you it feel fucking amazing when I massage my tummy with my hand (orgasms so easily). And does this make me prolapse more from deeper? Yes. Everyone should try this if you wanna prolapse deeper.

Yesterday I pushed the rose out and I could see how the colon started to protrude magnificently. There is still a lot to do here. About 20cm long prolapse is my goal at least.

Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, Eldeor said:

My first thought : Holy shit that's hot as fuck ! 

My second thought: 

I wanna see that massive prolapse!

11.jpg

12.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Here's few pics. What do you think? I need to make it more massive... way more massive

All these pictures are absolutely phenomenal. You have a good ass (and body), and you’re making very good use of that inflatable toy.  Could you explain in a bit more detail how you get it to inflate deeper in the colon (rather than in the rectum)? I think it’s a bit tricky to get it past the sigmoid when it’s not inflated.

Great job, please keep posting these super awesome pictures!

12 hours ago, JamesD said:

All these pictures are absolutely phenomenal. You have a good ass (and body), and you’re making very good use of that inflatable toy.  Could you explain in a bit more detail how you get it to inflate deeper in the colon (rather than in the rectum)? I think it’s a bit tricky to get it past the sigmoid when it’s not inflated.

Great job, please keep posting these super awesome pictures!

It's solid when I put it in. I have no problems with sigmoid, I think I don't have that curve inside me? I can go very deep straight ahead. Trickiest part for me is sliding it to the transverse colon, but it's getting easier day by day. When I get it in all the way I deflate a bit so the dildo is softer and flexible and push it then deeper and start to pump. Im very suprised of those new feelings what it gives in deeper parts of colon. I can also move and press the dildo with my hands through my stomach. Or shove my hand inside me and then play with the dildo. Such pleasure!

Thanks for the explanation. Do you post videos somewhere? If so, would love to see them :)

1 hour ago, FistBi said:

I would love to go that deep, but I find a wall 30 centimeters deep.

There was a time 30cm was my limit also. Something was blocking the way and I couldn't go deeper. I think the only way to go deeper is just keep training. When you get deeper you will find new kind of feelings, very satisfying feelings. Depth training also makes you prolapse more. I can go even 50cm deep now. Propably even deeper, but going even deeper scares me a bit so I haven't tried to go deeper than that. Yet :D

In my case I found that the position of the body matters. It helps if you are on your knees, face down and ass up and then start to go deep. You can also let your colon suck some air in. The air expands the colon (like a balloon) so there's not so much curves to block the way. 

55 minutes ago, JamesD said:

Thanks for the explanation. Do you post videos somewhere? If so, would love to see them :)

I have some videos, but haven't post them anywhere :)

4 hours ago, Johnmani said:

Hubo un tiempo en que 30 cm también era mi límite. Algo estaba bloqueando el camino y no podía profundizar más. Creo que la única forma de profundizar es seguir entrenando. Cuando profundices encontrarás nuevos tipos de sentimientos, sentimientos muy satisfactorios. El entrenamiento en profundidad también hace que tengas más prolapso. Ahora puedo llegar incluso a 50 cm de profundidad. Probablemente incluso más profundo, pero profundizar aún más me asusta un poco, así que no he intentado profundizar más que eso. Todavía:D

En mi caso descubrí que la posición del cuerpo importa. Ayuda si estás de rodillas, boca abajo y con el culo hacia arriba y luego comienzas a profundizar. También puedes dejar que tu colon aspire un poco de aire. El aire expande el colon (como un globo) para que no haya tantas curvas que bloqueen el camino. 

That's the position I usually use. Thanks for your help

9 hours ago, kcolyrf said:

Can you post a link of the inflatable dildo you use?

Sorry but I don't remember where I bought it. It's old and I started to use it again 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.