How do you "heal" anal tissue?

Johnmani

As we know, heavy anal strecthing can lead to some little tears or wounds. In time the heal but do you ever use something to speed up the healing process? Some creams maybe? I was thinking if some kind of panthenol cream would make the tissue heal faster? Any ideas?

I haven't had any tears or such in a while since I've learnt more about extreme ass play, but back when I was starting out and regularly got some stinging little shit of a tear somewhere in there, my solution was simply stool softener and only going for a crap when it got uncomfortable. This obviously isn't healthy, but the goal is to give your anus enough time to form some collagen to keep the wound from reopening while it properly heals, and if all goes well, that should only take a couple days or so. Drinking plenty of water and getting some extra Protien, Vitamin C, D and Calcium into you can't hurt, either.

Garlic has antibacterial, ant-parasitic and antiviral compounds that help remove toxins, parasites and pathogens from the colon. There is consistent scientific evidence derived from animal studies demonstrating a significant anticarcinogenic effect of garlic and the protective effects of garlic on colorectal cancer.

Sometimes after a rough "workout", I'll peel and score a whole clove, before pushing it directly up & inside the colon. I feel mostly healed by the next day.

I suppose I could simply eat it and I would eventually get the same benefits, butt where is the fun in that?

10 hours ago, pluggedin said:

Garlic has antibacterial, ant-parasitic and antiviral compounds that help remove toxins, parasites and pathogens from the colon. There is consistent scientific evidence derived from animal studies demonstrating a significant anticarcinogenic effect of garlic and the protective effects of garlic on colorectal cancer.

Sometimes after a rough "workout", I'll peel and score a whole clove, before pushing it directly up & inside the colon. I feel mostly healed by the next day.

I suppose I could simply eat it and I would eventually get the same benefits, butt where is the fun in that?

No judgment to you, but this seems unnecessarily risky; introducing and leaving unsanitized items or food in your rectum and/or colon can lead to very serious infection. There are plenty of sterile products you can buy in a pharmacy if you’re soar. And in any case, if you’re always soar afterwards, you’re probably not using enough lube or going faster than your body can take it.

Again, no beef with me. Be gentle with your bodies, everyone, we only got but one ;-)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.