How can i make my prolapse bigger?

Hi all, i currnetly have a prolapse that sticks out 6ish centimeters. I want to get it out further. 

I have huge toys (Topped toys grip 119, 126, 134, mordax 90) and other yuuge toys. Also have a pump as well. How can i get my prolapse bigger and how often do i have to keep up the destruction to grow it larger?

Pic is here for reference on my current prolapse size: 

If you have a partner, frequently getting fisted hard is very likely to help. They’ll be able to go at it faster, rougher and for longer than we can on our own with just toys. I have a theory that it’s this prolonged exposure to rough mechanical stress that can more quickly develop it. Of course everyone’s body is different, but it also seems to generally match what I see online. 

10 hours ago, JamesD said:

If you have a partner, frequently getting fisted hard is very likely to help. They’ll be able to go at it faster, rougher and for longer than we can on our own with just toys. I have a theory that it’s this prolonged exposure to rough mechanical stress that can more quickly develop it. Of course everyone’s body is different, but it also seems to generally match what I see online. 

Yes, I have a partner, and he loves to fist me. I also wonder if I pump daily, if it'll help things along.

How far does your partner get his hand / arm? You will probably maximize progress the deeper he goes, but remember to do it safely. I know some will call me a granny, but this is a race to the orgasm, not to the hospital. 

I don't have much experience, but I noticed that when you try to push out when he puts his hand in, your goal should be quickly. I do this with a large dildo and sometimes I surprise myself

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 4:31 AM, JamesD said:

How far does your partner get his hand / arm? You will probably maximize progress the deeper he goes, but remember to do it safely. I know some will call me a granny, but this is a race to the orgasm, not to the hospital. 

gets to the forearm currently. want him to go to elbow, but he's worried that he'd hurt me. also the same reason he doesn't want to do any rough punch fisting... 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.