Small poop and push

Hello, since I started practicing anal stretching about 6 months ago, I feel that my poop is getting smaller and I have to push more, my times are the same as before but I have to push a lot. any ideas?

Your evacuation is less effective because you have the same amount of darts in a bigger blowgun :lol:

There've been some posts here about people claiming they have bigger "loads" after play.
That's probably because when you stretch out your "blowgun" it takes more "darts" to fill it up the a point where your nerves can feel that it's loaded and ready to blow.

It's one of the small changes people rarely talk about and that beginner players don't think about <.<

On 3/26/2024 at 2:25 PM, Emil emil said:

Hello, since I started practicing anal stretching about 6 months ago, I feel that my poop is getting smaller and I have to push more, my times are the same as before but I have to push a lot. any ideas?

You may have started to develop an internal prolapse, which can cause this. Think of a garden hose that’s bent (as opposed to being straight), you’d need higher pressure for the same output flow. If your descending colon is pressing onto the sigmoid, the passage can become more straining, thus the additional force needed and the smaller stool size. Similar thing can happen if the sigmoid is the one prolapsing and “piling up” on the rectum. 

My theory for a lot of people who are into this type of anal games (myself included) who develop a prominent rosebutt and show these signs of internal prolapse is that the sigmoid mesocolon (a fold of peritoneum) has become loose or even partially detached after many sessions which induced some level of mechanical trauma. The reason it hasn’t progressed to an external prolapse is that the descending mesocolon (which is much larger and holds a larger area —the descending colon— thus mechanically more resilient) is still attached firmly enough. Debilitating the sigmoid mesocolon is done much more easily through relatively shorter insertions (only need to reach the sigmoid colon) whereas doing so for the descending mesocolon requires much deeper play. On top of that, to get any meaningful prolapse of the descending colon, some additional give of the transverse mesocolon would be needed, since the descending colon is more or less already in a straight line.

Full disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, so this is what I believe is happening when an internal-only prolapse is developing after reading anatomical texts, but I could have misunderstood or misinterpreted something, so take it for what it is. 

Sorry if you find this answer too long or off topic, this is just very interesting to me

On 4/1/2024 at 9:36 AM, JamesD said:

You may have started to develop an internal prolapse, which can cause this. Think of a garden hose that’s bent (as opposed to being straight), you’d need higher pressure for the same output flow. If your descending colon is pressing onto the sigmoid, the passage can become more straining, thus the additional force needed and the smaller stool size. Similar thing can happen if the sigmoid is the one prolapsing and “piling up” on the rectum. 

My theory for a lot of people who are into this type of anal games (myself included) who develop a prominent rosebutt and show these signs of internal prolapse is that the sigmoid mesocolon (a fold of peritoneum) has become loose or even partially detached after many sessions which induced some level of mechanical trauma. The reason it hasn’t progressed to an external prolapse is that the descending mesocolon (which is much larger and holds a larger area —the descending colon— thus mechanically more resilient) is still attached firmly enough. Debilitating the sigmoid mesocolon is done much more easily through relatively shorter insertions (only need to reach the sigmoid colon) whereas doing so for the descending mesocolon requires much deeper play. On top of that, to get any meaningful prolapse of the descending colon, some additional give of the transverse mesocolon would be needed, since the descending colon is more or less already in a straight line.

Full disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, so this is what I believe is happening when an internal-only prolapse is developing after reading anatomical texts, but I could have misunderstood or misinterpreted something, so take it for what it is. 

Sorry if you find this answer too long or off topic, this is just very interesting to me

Hi no no thaks for the answer its the best i love how you answer my question look this is my actual stage i dont know what it is

QCBCH.jpeg

Other question how i know if my insertion pass the sigmonoid, i inserted in my ass about 12 inch and thanks again

With 12 inches the end of the toy should somewhere between the middle and the end of the sigmoid, assuming that it’s not folding in the rectum (very flexible toys will easily fold a lot more). The sigmoid has a length of 10-15 inches, and it varies from individual to individual. 

1 hour ago, JamesD said:

With 12 inches the end of the toy should somewhere between the middle and the end of the sigmoid, assuming that it’s not folding in the rectum (very flexible toys will easily fold a lot more). The sigmoid has a length of 10-15 inches, and it varies from individual to individual. 

Thanks and what about my actual stage??

Hard for me to tell, but since it’s not outside of the anus and (at least judging from that picture) there’s no indication of internal folding, it’s technically “just” a rose. Perhaps other users can offer you a more specific answer :-)

On 4/1/2024 at 1:36 PM, JamesD said:

This is probably the best information/description ever written, doctor or not. Should be in a medical journal! Well done sir. The thing with this type of fetish is not even the experts really know what's going on. The people that do this are the ones who truly know.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.