I found a prolapse game called Prepare Uranus, anyone who knows or has played something similar please send in or let me know your name

I found a prolapse game called Prepare Uranus, anyone who knows or has played something similar please send in or let me know your name

Interesting concept. Gotta admire having the nuts to sell it on Steam, considering how harsh they are with moderation and censorship, but it looks like that decision has backfired HARD, because despite SteamDB showing it's only banned in China and Germany, it seems to be unavailable in a LOT more places, and it's not sold anywhere else.

Doesn't seem to really be prolapse games out there, so seeing this show up was a surprise. I want to try working on something myself soon, but it'll be nowhere near as ambitious or polished as this one.

Best bets are most likely gonna be trying to purchase a key through a third party seller, or using a VPN to log into your Steam account from a country where it's unrestricted and then try to buy it.

there is an older version on f95zone
https://f95zone.to/threads/prepare-uranus-exploring-black-holes-for-adults-v0-8-alienguy.53781/
but its missing the last big? update
afaik even keys wont work on a german steam acc
maybe with a new steam acc, vpn and non german payment method but....yea.... :/
for the game itself its pretty grindy but has some nice pictures/scenes and i would definitely support such a niche game in this fetish
there are almost none but being from germany and the dev only using steam its pretty much impossible for me
i think the dev said he is looking at other platforms he wants to release the game but that was a while ago
*edit
i just remembered you were looing for something similar
the only thing i can think of is atm adventures
ofc lots of atm but also prolapse and probably any other anal fetish/insertion you can think of or never thought about ^^ just look at some of the preview pics
https://f95zone.to/threads/atm-adventures-v0-3-snubblr.151132/

Edited by Headi

I gotta make a new Steam account just to play these kinds of games from time to time, i wouldn't dare play them on my main account lol

I played the game a little. 

It is very repetitive, and the interface where you make the girls work or train is very cumbersome and not user friendly.

It gets boring quickly.

You're Welcome!

Tried ATM adventures - actually really enjoyed it great to click through the scenes whilst receiving head haha :)

The prolapsing to the end was good accept i wish they showed more progression with characters rather than getting prolapsed in one scene then the next day being tight again. 

Though to be fair i geuss there are some real life girls whose holes return to tight looking quite fast after being wrecked.

Hopefully V0.4 is out soon though cant see an news regarding it

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.