Partial prolapse

Hey!

I have not seen another thread about this so here i go...

Half of by prolapse comes out but the other half is like not loose on the inside.

The inner (towards my ballsack) part of my rectum is coming out but not the side thats towards my back/spine.

Pumping and streching does nothing. Both deep and shallow. Any other tips? :)

I know this isn't an answer, but that's the case for me too. Little tiny bit comes out at the top, bupkis on the bottom. Current working theory I have is I haven't gaped my hole wide enough for it to come out? Could also be there hasn't been enough stretching and wrecking at the sigmoid for it to all come tumbling out.

Best of luck with your rose journey!

I was in the same boat as you about 6 years ago, I could get my prolapse to pop out on the front but not the back. Now, however, my prolapse pops out and then inflates like a balloon. It's awesome.

So, in my experience, depth stretching is really the key. Like @MinMaxedAltreferenced, your sigmoid is not yet wrecked enough for the meat to really fall out. Use bigger toys, deeper. A prolapse does not occur overnight, so patience is important; you need to consistently work at it and pound your ass with bigger toys as often as possible to see gradual growth. Play hard and deep, and have a good pushing session after each play session. But most importantly, have fun!

PS - be sure to push out while fucking your ass, it feels amazing and it increases prolapse growth. 

PSS - They're not for everyone, but poppers have helped me A LOT in my prolapse journey.

On 3/5/2024 at 10:37 PM, jdeesohs2012 said:

I was in the same boat as you about 6 years ago, I could get my prolapse to pop out on the front but not the back. Now, however, my prolapse pops out and then inflates like a balloon. It's awesome.

So, in my experience, depth stretching is really the key. Like @MinMaxedAltreferenced, your sigmoid is not yet wrecked enough for the meat to really fall out. Use bigger toys, deeper. A prolapse does not occur overnight, so patience is important; you need to consistently work at it and pound your ass with bigger toys as often as possible to see gradual growth. Play hard and deep, and have a good pushing session after each play session. But most importantly, have fun!

PS - be sure to push out while fucking your ass, it feels amazing and it increases prolapse growth. 

PSS - They're not for everyone, but poppers have helped me A LOT in my prolapse journey.

Thank you for your input. Could you elaborate on two things: your “routine” or tips for the depth play in order to maximize the chances of prolapsing, and also how you’ve used poppers.

How often did you do depth play, for how long each session, which toys are the best in your opinion?

23 hours ago, JamesD said:

Bedankt voor je inzet. Zou je twee dingen kunnen toelichten: je “routine” of tips voor het dieptespel om de kans op verzakking te maximaliseren, en ook hoe je poppers hebt gebruikt.

Hoe vaak heb je dieptespel gedaan, hoe lang per sessie, welk speelgoed vind jij het beste?

Ik volg effe mee 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.