Unpopular opinion: Blood is normal for a lot of hardcore players, especially when pushing limits

DuckyShine

It took me quite a long time to stop freaking out about blood and I realized after extensive research that this is just part of life for a lot of us.

I've seen multiple posts (including my own) of people freaking out about anal fissures and asking about how they can heal them and stop bleeding when using large toys/fists. The thing is this is just a normal result of overstretching any tissue - it tears.

Granted there are some people with more elastic skin that don't have this problem but if you look at the resting assholes of most hardcore players you'd see a lot of droopy loose skin. Why?

Because that's scar tissue resulting from multiple tears. That's simply how the anus grows to those extreme sizes, by breaking down tissue and letting it heal looser in the form of scar tissue.

DISCLAIMER: IT'S CRUCIAL TO KNOW WHERE THE BLOOD IS COMING FROM. I'M STRICTLY TALKING ABOUT FISSURE BLOOD. IF YOU'VE PUNCTURED YOUR COLON THAT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND VERY SERIOUS ISSUE.

After that important disclaimer is done let me get to the point - my biggest "growth spurts" have come from pushing the limits of width my anus can take resulting in sometimes multiple small tears and what looks like a lot of blood but it's actually little blood mixed with lube. After I'm done playing a few minutes later the wounds of the micro tears start healing and there's no more blood in sight. If you were to stop and take 2-3 week breaks like I was instructed after every instance of blood you see you'd slow your progress down by years IMO. That's just my 2 cents, please join in and tell me where I'm wrong and what has your experience been like.

Sometimes I had some blood during playing, but like you said, after stopping the blood was gone too. This was a long time ago though, nowadays I never experience any blood during playing.

My sessions are always about ten minutes max, I always stop when I cum. And I sometimes don't stretch for a whole month. But I've never lost any progress by taking it slow, but if I did, it surely didn't bother me because it's all about the journey, not about the end goal imo.

And for the scar tissue, if I push really hard I get these purplish bumps around my hole. Every hole is different I guess, some have them, some don't. They might be the result of fissures, I'm not sure. I also have a lot of loose skin around my hole, which feels really nice and I see as an appreciation for my progress.

Personally I never found myself in a situation where I’d see more than a few drops, even though I’ve trained relatively hard sometimes.

That said, I agree that if you want to make progress, the two most efficient ways I’ve experienced are: getting fisted by a partner (so they can do it fast, hard and for an entire long session, which really breaks in your hole) and purposely skipping warming up. I’ll explain the latter because it was a bit of a discovery for me. 
At some point in the last few years I wanted to try and see if I could skip warming up, for when I want to have a quick anal session and I don’t have much time. Instead of my normal session routine (BM, shower, enema, toys) I went straight to lube + large plug (3.5 inch diameter). And instead of gently working it in and out for a few minutes to let the sphincter relax, I purposely sat on it hard and fast, grabbing on to the chair to force it all inside. I must confess that it was a lot more painful than I anticipated, but surprisingly enough I enjoyed it (even though I’ve never been much interested in pain games). That experience was very satisfying, intense and quickly gratifying, so I repeated it a few times over the following days, and on my next “long session”, I was able to much more quickly get to the biggest toys, plus I managed to slide in with relative ease my 4 inch plug which had until then resisted every time. Ever since, I’ve used it as a regular part of my training, and although this clearly isn’t a proper scientifically validated l experiment, it is my opinion that using the “force it in while cold” method has helped me progress much faster than I was able before.

I sometimes bleed but it’s never enough that I have to stop. At most, I’ll take a few moment break. Interestingly, I find that if I take that break then go hard, the bleeding totally stops. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.