Bad burning after enema.

McBeetus

Hi, so my wife and I decided to use an enema bag so there is no mess at all when she fists me, but every time I use it, I can't hardly take her because the burning is so unbearable. We have had a lot of fisting success before trying the enema. Any suggestions? 

Hi maybe you are allergic to the material the enema kit is made of or you use some agent that causes irritation. I recommend using a shower set and try using clean water, but make sure it is not too warm.

It could also be that you're overittigating your colon. I know back when I used enemas, they would zap my energy and really I would only get fully clean about 40% of the time... So I stopped using them. Found that if I time my bowel movements adequately; then warm up with a dildo that goes past the second sphincter (and clean the dildo a few times if necessary), I can be sure enough that there's no accidents. (I also listen to my body; if there's excessive grumbling it might not work well anyway lol)

Another thing enemas do, especially right after you've expelled the liquid is dry out the tissue. That could also be part of your burning sensation.

5 hours ago, buttslave00 said:

Another thing enemas do, especially right after you've expelled the liquid is dry out the tissue. That could also be part of your burning sensation.

That might just be my issue, because if I don't do an enema, and just wait about half an hour after a bowel movement, it's much easier to get the fist, whereas with an enema, I pretty much can't even get the fist. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.