Clicking, popping feeling and sound during session. Any significance?

MinMaxedAlt

So, something kinda weird happened this session. I opened up my ass a little to push my meat out (i don't have a prolapse or rosebutt yet btw. this is an extremely small amount of ass we're talking about here), and there was this clicking, popping feeling in my guts, and it was decently audible, too. I counted about five, and it happened again with two clicks and pops later in the session. I remember a commonly cited part of the ass wrecking process is to weaken the ligaments in your pelvic floor so it can no longer contain your colon and it starts coming out. Is this a sign that I'm making progress? I didn't clean out as much as I probably should have, and I did have some minor diarrhea that ended the session early, so at the moment I'm writing it off as just normal ass stuff, but if anyone else has experienced something similar, and could tell me what it means, that'd be really helpful.

6 hours ago, MinMaxedAlt said:

So, something kinda weird happened this session. I opened up my ass a little to push my meat out (i don't have a prolapse or rosebutt yet btw. this is an extremely small amount of ass we're talking about here), and there was this clicking, popping feeling in my guts, and it was decently audible, too. I counted about five, and it happened again with two clicks and pops later in the session. I remember a commonly cited part of the ass wrecking process is to weaken the ligaments in your pelvic floor so it can no longer contain your colon and it starts coming out. Is this a sign that I'm making progress? I didn't clean out as much as I probably should have, and I did have some minor diarrhea that ended the session early, so at the moment I'm writing it off as just normal ass stuff, but if anyone else has experienced something similar, and could tell me what it means, that'd be really helpful.

Remember- pain is the indicator. If you feel anything beyond minor stretching discomfort, cease all play.

Your mention of diarrhea tells me that your guts already had something going on before you started. 

Pop/click sounds while pushing might be joints/vertebrae popping because of the pressure (joint gas release).
I think i've experienced something similar when bracing for weightlifting.
I'm not saying that's what happened with you, but that is one possible explanation.

As Rosebutt already said, listen to your body and take pain seriously.

If you ever experience something new you don't understand, maybe treat it like you would treat pain and take x amount of time off and pay attention to your body until you're sure everything is ok.
I realize most people are going to throw caution to the wind and just have fun as long as they feel good, but i'll give the boring advice anyway.

A stitch in time is better than stitches in your behind:)

I should've clarified, it absolutely was not painful. I've learnt my lessons in pain already, and I am careful now about not pushing myself so far that I get stinging pains or start bleeding. I asked because it felt... right? It felt like what I thought the pelvic floor weakening would feel like. I also noticed my ass was a bit looser on the inside, which would line up with what I thought had happened. But I do know at this point that I get excited easily, and I wanted to make sure this wasn't just wishful thinking.

I'll play it safe and take an extra day of recovery to monitor myself. I don't feel like I messed anything up in there, but people on this board are far more experienced than me. Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, MinMaxedAlt said:

I should've clarified, it absolutely was not painful. I've learnt my lessons in pain already, and I am careful now about not pushing myself so far that I get stinging pains or start bleeding. I asked because it felt... right? It felt like what I thought the pelvic floor weakening would feel like. I also noticed my ass was a bit looser on the inside, which would line up with what I thought had happened. But I do know at this point that I get excited easily, and I wanted to make sure this wasn't just wishful thinking.

I'll play it safe and take an extra day of recovery to monitor myself. I don't feel like I messed anything up in there, but people on this board are far more experienced than me. Thanks for the heads up.

Sounds like you’re on the right path. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.