Any particular method to do wet loud prolapse farts at will?

MinMaxedAlt

Not to jinx myself, but I think I'm finally developing a rosebutt, so I thought now would be the perfect time to ask a quick (and somewhat niche) question. Something that keeps popping up in prolapse videos is there are these big, wet farts when someone with a prolapse has been fucking a really long toy, or sometimes, they're somehow able to suck air into their rectum and then do these prolapse farts at will. I'm probably describing this poorly, so here's a video with what I'm talking about. I take no responsibility if watching this brings your edging session to a very sudden end!

My gape still isn't that big (although it is slowly growing!), but is it an external gape (the sphincter has a resting gape and you can see into the ass) or an internal gape (the anal tunnel itself remains open) thing? Am I still not using enough lube? Is there some kind of motion I need to make with my muscles to suck in the air or something? I do feel the urge to push out after vigorously fucking a long toy, but I haven't farted yet. I did also search the forum for any advice, but it was just people complaining about farting more after getting a prolapse, and that's what I'm looking for in the first place.

Any tips, advice or sharing of methods would be very much appreciated!

Get down on all fours, put your head and shoulders down and your ass up. Now relax your stomach muscles, use a thin long dildo to fuck yourself in this position and concentrate on relaxing your abdomen and anal sphincter, wiggle the dildo a bit and pull it out slowly while still relaxing. You should feel your ass gaping naturally and sucking in air, thus preparing for juicy prolapse farts that you can push out.

Some people, like HKJ, have learned to control these muscles very well and can suck in air in any position almost, but ass up, face down, makes it alot easier.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.