Size of anal dilation for self fisting

Emil emil

it sorta depends a lot on your anatomy and everyone is different in this regard...

some people can't do it at all. others can get in there deep into the forearm, almost to the elbow. but those people are paid professionals. for mere mortals like me it was about persistence and working out the best angles where I could get my wrist set and basically insert my fist like a plug.

2.5" won't be enough for a full fist, but it's three fingers, maybe four so my advice would be get in there and stretch as you go. you might find you're fisting yourself pretty soon!

10 minutes ago, Glasg0wR0se said:

it sorta depends a lot on your anatomy and everyone is different in this regard...

some people can't do it at all. others can get in there deep into the forearm, almost to the elbow. but those people are paid professionals. for mere mortals like me it was about persistence and working out the best angles where I could get my wrist set and basically insert my fist like a plug.

2.5" won't be enough for a full fist, but it's three fingers, maybe four so my advice would be get in there and stretch as you go. you might find you're fisting yourself pretty soon!

Hi thanks for answer, I want to start combining stretching and fists even if it's only three fingers at first, just thinking about it makes my stomach turn thank you

Hello
There are many factors that determine how to fist yourself. Size of your hand, how flexible you are and your anatomy.
For example, I can't fist myself even though I can take an anal toy over 4".
Which I find very unfortunate.

Edited by Anallover8869

I managed to get my fist in when my limit was less than 3". It was unexpected and unforgettable.
On the other hand, in depth, my limit is 12" and I can't see any way to exceed it, after years of practice.

Don't worry too much about numbers, no one here knows the shape and size of your hands. Just have a bowl of lube on the sink and go to town, standing up, elbow against a wall behind you and start working your fist in. Use as much lube as you can possibly slather on yourself without dripping too much, and keep re-applying as you rub it off or it dries. If you wan't to stretch the lube, applying something like crisco or any oilbased lube before, and then going in with j-lube helps.

As long as you're not feeling pain when stretching like this, it's the way to go if you ask me. If you're having issues with flexibility, try either hand. I have a hard time getting my right hand in, but my left side is much more pliable.

On 12/20/2023 at 12:53 PM, FistBi said:

I managed to get my fist in when my limit was less than 3". It was unexpected and unforgettable.
On the other hand, in depth, my limit is 12" and I can't see any way to exceed it, after years of practice.

Definitely managed that too, many years before 3",and also for me an experience imprinted on me ^^ 
It's tedious going beyond "that limit" with dildos, gotta start real slim and work up slow. I'm probably at 15" and started around 12" too. Has taken me about a year of frequent deep probing with a double ended dildo around 1.5-1.7 Ø. Buying and using a "slink" type dildo with a pointy tip has helped. It opens up in parts where usually nothing reaches.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for your answer in my fisting attempts I have managed to insert up to 4 fingers completely except the thumb, when trying there I lose insertion but even so the achievement makes me happy.

I would like to know since you have a lot of experience and have gone through this when inserting my four fingers and pushing as if I were pooping, I feel like flesh accumulating around my hand, is it normal or is it a progress that my rose is forming? ?, even though it has not yet appeared

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.