Advice for anal plug 9 cm

Max Mynx

Hi everyone, I recently bought a 9cm diameter butt plug but the problem is that I can't fit it all in my asshole, I can do fisting with very little preparation and I thought the plug wouldn't be much of a challenge.

What I can do?

Hey, 9 cm is a lot, I recommend not to rush and buy a little smaller, preferably 7-8 cm at the beginning and 9 at the end, and practice whenever you have the opportunity :) I also once had a problem with an 8.5 cm dildo, but I worked on it and now I can take a 10 cm dildo. time and stretching are the path to success :)

45 minutes ago, megabajtek1 said:

Hey, 9 cm is a lot, I recommend not to rush and buy a little smaller, preferably 7-8 cm at the beginning and 9 at the end, and practice whenever you have the opportunity :) I also once had a problem with an 8.5 cm dildo, but I worked on it and now I can take a 10 cm dildo. time and stretching are the path to success :)

Thanks, I'm going to buy a 7 cm one, I also bought the 11 cm one as a goal to achieve hehe.

• 5 weeks later...

I had the same problem, something that really helped my was taking smaller dildos/plugs and then try fingering with them.

At first was really hard, but as soon as I started to take out an 8cm plug together with a finger, I started to feel "more ready" to take the 9cm one.
I'm currently using the same strategy to go for a 10cm :)

Remember that for each cm you increase in diameter, the anal ring must be stretched 3.14 cm longer. So 1 cm can be a big jump. The hardness of the toy is also an important factor, as the pelvis is often limited to 7-8 cm on a man. So either soft or oval objects do the trick.

Never push your body too hard to handle larger toys in a short time, take the time it needs! Even if we are talking about several years. An extreme sport like this can be done relatively safely, but it requires precautions to avoid injuries :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using a 7.3 cm diameter plug but I still can't handle the 9, it's a bit frustrating.

Over time do you think it will give way? Sometimes I use it for 1 hour and other times 30 minutes.

It took me about 1 year to move from 7cm to 8cm, and that was with stretching every other week. Don't force it, enjoy the journey and take things slow. Fisting sometimes is easier because of the shape of the hand, it can form a bit better to fit. A plug depending on its shape and firmness might be more challenging even if its technically the same size as a fist.

6 hours ago, mrtut said:

Me tomó alrededor de 1 año pasar de 7 cm a 8 cm, y eso fue con estiramientos cada dos semanas. No lo fuerces, disfruta el viaje y tómate las cosas con calma. El puño a veces es más fácil debido a la forma de la mano, puede adaptarse un poco mejor. Un plug, dependiendo de su forma y firmeza, puede ser más desafiante incluso si técnicamente tiene el mismo tamaño que un puño.

Thanks, we'll see at the end of next year :D

Get a dildo that is conic in shape, like a buttplug, but longer. That way, you can ride on it for regular fun times and put your weight on it to stretch once in a while. I got to 9+ with Xavier https://www.gaymegastore.eu/dark-crystal-dc02-xavier-dildo/ 
It's around 7-8 cm at the head, so it feels nice popping it in and out and then going gradually deeper. :P Took me bit over half a year going from that 7-8 range to 9. I rarely go that big anymore though. I have I have 2 plugs around 9, that get's some use, but the one I have at 9,7 I rarely do. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.