Cheaper alternatives to hankeys toys and bad dragon?

Erik715

As the title suggest does anyone know of any sites in the US that sell similar toys to bad dragon and hankeys toys at cheaper prices and with discreet shipping? 

4 hours ago, FistBi said:

On Aliexpress you can find what you are looking for at more affordable prices and with pick-up points for discreet delivery.

Was just looking it seems John Thomas has a 60 percent off sale at the moment but will keep Ali express in mind thanks 

On 8/15/2023 at 8:16 PM, Erik715 said:

Was just looking it seems John Thomas has a 60 percent off sale at the moment but will keep Ali express in mind thanks 

Most of my toys are jt but be warned - their silicone is probably the firmest you'll come across so always size down on order. Otherwise great toys. Don't know why they won't make softer to be honest. Aliexpress is a great place for cheap though 

• 3 weeks later...

Smooth-On sells the easy to use, safe silicone in the durometer of choice in the US. Molds are personal preference (soda, water bottles etc) Those things can easily be reshaped with a little creativity.

17 hours ago, Nowon said:

Smooth-On sells the easy to use, safe silicone in the durometer of choice in the US. Molds are personal preference (soda, water bottles etc) Those things can easily be reshaped with a little creativity.

Super find! Thanks

I have ALOT of experience with smooth-on. I used to work with it for my job. I used it to make molds for resin casting. Whenever I made a mold, I would try to mix a little extra so that i could make some toys. One of my favorites is a bowling pin (actual size) that I cast from a plastic bowling game. I still use that bowling pin as a plug quite often. I think I posted a guide for mixing and casting smooth on somewhere on here.

found the post:

Edited by stooge6

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.